First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hot news

Dalton, GA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
did i hear that if jason winters wins he is going to hire joe reed???? REALLY.. PEOPLE we have no money in the budget to hire anyone... TRUTH !!
bear

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
maybe hes just wanting the votes from people that voted for joe
I do not think so

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2012
First of all, Jason would only put out that rumor because he knows Joe's name would bring in the votes for him. Second, and most importantly, if we are blessed with voters to turn out and vote, he won't be there to hire or fire anyone.
bear

Dalton, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
i heard it's not a rumor !!! it's a fact....and yes thats why he telling evrybody about reed so he will get his votes, so if everybody votes maybe they will think about all the facts, the budget, our taxes, and they will vote republican....
Health man

Dalton, GA

#5 Nov 1, 2012
They will do anything to get votes.
OhNo

Dalton, GA

#6 Nov 1, 2012
If Joe goes for that with Winters he will lose most peoples respect.
bear

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
well he will have the job winters gives him and he won't care about having our respect.. VOTE REPUBLICAN !!
Almost Paradise

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Well, is Joe on the county payroll yet?
OhYeah

Pooler, GA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
OhNo wrote:
If Joe goes for that with Winters he will lose most peoples respect.
He done lost most folks respect. If not he would be commishiner.
Voted Republican

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Well, where does Joe Reed work now?
wonders never cease

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2012
jason put lamar over the transfer station and is brining joe to be road commishioner....FACT
CPA

Dalton, GA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
I want to see the salary for them and the two dog catchers.
CPA

Dalton, GA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
I forgot. Someone call Kenneth, maybe he can find out for us.
ScrewingYu

Dalton, GA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Big money boys are multiplying.
Partisan Politics Sux

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Voted Republican wrote:
Well, where does Joe Reed work now?
How about calling your candidate and tell him to take down his "vote for me" signs. They’re the only ones left. Or is the plan to leave them up until the next election?
ScrewingYu

Dalton, GA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Who will be next?????
ScrewingYu

Dalton, GA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
The road to paradise will consume many.By the way of the transfer station and ?????
assumethepositio n

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Chattooga County Commissioner Jason Winters told AM 1180 on Wednesday that Joe Reed would be employed by the county after the first of the year.

Reed ran for County Commissioner in the 2008 Democratic Primary against current Commissioner Jason Winters and former Commissioner Mike Dawson. Reed and Winters wound up in a run-off with Jason Winters winning that election. Again this year, Reed ran against Winters in the Democratic Primary in a race that Winters won by 245 votes.

Now, Commissioner Winters is giving Joe Reed a job with Chattooga County Public Works. According to Winters, Reed will oversee the road department and Lamar Canada, who is the current Public Works Director will oversee transportation and sanitation.

Winters said that Reed would be in the position by January 1, 2013.
Joe Reed is done in this county as far as I am concerned. He has lost all my support and respect. If Joe was this flip-flop I am glad the dirt bag didn't win. Joe Reed need never run again. Get out the lip gloss and keep those lips soft to kiss Jason's ass, Joe.
ScrewingYu

Dalton, GA

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Another one bites the dust.How many more will there be??????
assumethepositio n

Morristown, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2012
He won the election. I guess he "won" Joe Reed. I have no use for either of them now. I guess Joe will just "assume the position" now. I really thought he had more pride and would know that throwing in with crooks will not have any good influence on them. He will use the excuse that he wants to better the community. Truth is, he liked Winters tickling his ear with how he was needed on that road crew. Winters won't change his real tactics, he will just mollify a few by using Joe. Now Joe has shown that he was not really the man to run the job anyway. He need never run for any office again as far as I am concerned. He sure was bought easy. Like they say on the Flintstones "They'll have a gay old time." Sad day for Chattooga County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Crooked Cobert I'm in HELL 9 hr Trionmom 9
"a prohibition policy is a policy of violence" 12 hr jojo12 1
Why does she do it? Mon Gore boy 16
We don't need a mommy and daddy government Sun Buttons 3
"The debt belongs to the Cabal." Jul 3 jojo12 1
The plasma state Jul 3 jojo12 1
Riddle me this (Aug '14) Jul 3 Ralph 28
More from around the web

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE