filthy mcnasty

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
HOw many of y'all city employee's would like to snatch ole russell up and B#t&h slap him?
employee

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2013
filthy mcnasty wrote:
HOw many of y'all city employee's would like to snatch ole russell up and B#t&h slap him?
About 99% I would think!
SV Resident

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
However, the real question is not how many want to do it, but how many are stupid enough to try it.

As dumb as at least 10 of them are, I'm betting that that number is 0.
yea butt

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2013
SV Resident wrote:
However, the real question is not how many want to do it, but how many are stupid enough to try it.
As dumb as at least 10 of them are, I'm betting that that number is 0.
and the extra t in butt WAS intended. When you have as many people as he has watching his every move and bound to know some of his business he won't want on the street? He has to be as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Every one that smiles and says "Good morning!" looks like somebody who really means "It would be a good morning for you to fall off the face of the Earth." If he gets patted on the back from a good 'ole buddy, he has to wonder if they are just checking for the best place to stick the knife. There's more than one way to skin a cat. And a b**** can slap more ways than just a hand. She can tell your secrets, mess with your business, tell folks your weaknesses, and record you when you don't know and (at the moment) are not thinking about cameras or voice recordings. There are a lot of ways to get b**** slapped. Many of them are from behind and the victim will feel like he's been b*** screwed instead of b**** slapped! Your closest friends and your most quietest acquaintances know more about you than anyone else. If he has that many people wanting him to bite the dust....... I sure wouldn't want to be one in co-hoots with him.
Butter

Rome, GA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Why is everyone in Chattooga jealous of government employees? Someone has to pave the roads so you can drive to Wal-Mart to waste your Obama check.
LittleCityMan

Dalton, GA

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Just watch when I give them these IP addresses.
Erick

Dalton, GA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
LittleCityMan wrote:
Do tell... Do tell...
filthy mcnasty

Dalton, GA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
LittleCityMan wrote:
L C M I have a cop friend that had someone making some really serious accusations against him that was not true and believe me he looked into the Ip addreses thing everybody hollers on here and it costs thousands to actually find out actual names of people that are posting on here.Its just not as easy as everyone thinks.
Yeah right

Spring Hill, TN

#11 Jan 12, 2013
LittleCityMan wrote:
One of the IP addresses might be your own? I could be sitting in the street in front of your house using YOUR internet.
The ville

Dalton, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I thought the boy CM was doing a pretty good job
too funny

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
When you try to sue to get IP, from a company that is not located in the USA, you wil not get anywhere Filthy.
too funny

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Jan 13, 2013
filthy mcnasty

Dalton, GA

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the IP addresses might be your own? I could be sitting in the street in front of your house using YOUR internet.
And you are right if its not secured it could be anybodys ip. but thats what makes it so hard to find out who is posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Summerville, GA (Aug '10) 3 hr Promising future 214
A dog in agony 7 hr jojo12 2
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) 13 hr Ricky 48
crooked jailer caught stealing money from inmat... 20 hr alabama hot line 2
String Theory Sat jojo12 1
"how the world really works" Fri jojo12 1
Something Big Hidden From Public Eye- A Must Kn... Fri jojo12 1

Flood Watch for Chattooga County was issued at December 28 at 7:43PM EST

Summerville News Video

Summerville Dating