JB finally caught??!!
opppss

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
So I hear ol "Bosh Jrock" was caught with "Mef" today! Any thoughts, haha I have a few!
friend

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
if you had a brain dude you wouldn't make shi* up !! Oh and if you had a brain you could spell !!
just lookin in

Lebanon, TN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
[PDF]
Jail Population Report -- Lmjc.netwww.lmjc.net/Chattooga%20Jailpop.pdfY... +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
2 days ago – Arrest Date. Arrest Date .... JOSH BROCK. Hold For .... POSS OF METH,POSS OF METHADO I Googled it and found this, but when I went to the arrest reports on the Lookout Mountain Judical Circuit, his name was not there for anytime.
To find what I found I typed in Josh Brock arrested on Meth charges. I scanned down until I found this site and went to it. As I said, when the net took me there, Josh Brock is not listed, for whatever reason. But, if he was arrested, it will be all over the papers. A close member of his family says he is well known both in the family and "in the clique" for enjoying some sweets when he wants to "parta". Oh well. Guess we will wait and see. Only proof I've seen is that for some reason, this little thing was on the net about him being in something two days ago. Lets not take his badge just yet.
just lookin in

Lebanon, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Jail Population Report -- Lmjc.net
www.lmjc.net/Chattooga%20Jailpop.pdf
2 days ago – Charge. Charge. Charge. Charge. Charge. JOSH BROCK. Hold For .... PROBATION VIOLATION- SUPERIOR ORIG MANF METH, S/D DEP ... This is what I found in another listing. This is definetly from the Lookout Mountain Judical Court records, and it shows Chattooga County arrest records when it comes up. Was Josh on probation from or for something else and actually employed as a law enforcement officer? Does the S/D stand for Sheriff's Department?
There is a Josh Brock listed on the internet with a picture who is on probation from another state. I don't know Josh Brock, or what he looks like, so I don't know if it is him.
The mug shot description for THIS Josh Brock list:
Race: WHITE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6′ 6″ (1.98 m)
Weight: 265 lb (120 kg)
Birth date: 12/09/1975
Release Date: 2/01/2009
I believe the Josh Brock at our Sheriff's Department has been here longer than this guy has been out on probation. He was out on probation only three years ago.
There are bound to be a lot of Josh Brocks. Mayabe someone else, with the same first and last name as the Josh Brock at the Sheriff's office, got arrested. There could even be one with the same name in our county. I know a couple of people who live around here that have the same name as another person living here. It may, or may not, be the same person as the one that works at the Sheriff's office. Or, it could be just an ugly, baseless rumor. But for some reason, it DID show up on the INTERNET part of the arrest record; just not the part that the Sheriff's Department that was released to the public. Time will tell. Hopefully, it is NOT the case of another deputy being dirty to the bone like the scag Matthew Hayes. He's coming out smelling like a rose though, so what the heck?
cuz

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Josh does not have brown hair, this is not him, I searched too.. Someone has the wrong info.
Mark

Lithonia, GA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
just lookin in wrote:
Jail Population Report -- Lmjc.net
www.lmjc.net/Chattooga%20Jailpop.pdf
2 days ago – Charge. Charge. Charge. Charge. Charge. JOSH BROCK. Hold For .... PROBATION VIOLATION- SUPERIOR ORIG MANF METH, S/D DEP ... This is what I found in another listing. This is definetly from the Lookout Mountain Judical Court records, and it shows Chattooga County arrest records when it comes up. Was Josh on probation from or for something else and actually employed as a law enforcement officer? Does the S/D stand for Sheriff's Department?
There is a Josh Brock listed on the internet with a picture who is on probation from another state. I don't know Josh Brock, or what he looks like, so I don't know if it is him.
The mug shot description for THIS Josh Brock list:
Race: WHITE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6′ 6″ (1.98 m)
Weight: 265 lb (120 kg)
Birth date: 12/09/1975
Release Date: 2/01/2009
I believe the Josh Brock at our Sheriff's Department has been here longer than this guy has been out on probation. He was out on probation only three years ago.
There are bound to be a lot of Josh Brocks. Mayabe someone else, with the same first and last name as the Josh Brock at the Sheriff's office, got arrested. There could even be one with the same name in our county. I know a couple of people who live around here that have the same name as another person living here. It may, or may not, be the same person as the one that works at the Sheriff's office. Or, it could be just an ugly, baseless rumor. But for some reason, it DID show up on the INTERNET part of the arrest record; just not the part that the Sheriff's Department that was released to the public. Time will tell. Hopefully, it is NOT the case of another deputy being dirty to the bone like the scag Matthew Hayes. He's coming out smelling like a rose though, so what the heck?
Get a life you red necks.
Dude

Maryville, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Have you seen J. Brock? Does he look like he does meth? He has not been arrested. The person that started this is stupid.
tickle

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Dude wrote:
Have you seen J. Brock? Does he look like he does meth? He has not been arrested. The person that started this is stupid.
I saw his wildeye father today looking all crazy,mumbling and stumbling around.We all know why the CCSO and the SPD never stopped him for driving the red dodge truck with a trucktown drive out tag on it for 2 years now don't we,but why has the GSP turned a blind eye to him also? Now maybe the new sheriff will show some balls and treat EVERONE the same,if not he can be replaced same as J EVERETT in 4 years.Good luck Mark treat everone equal and you will have support!!!
bjdfan

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Bjd will not allow it. He still runs this county so get use to it. Go Bjd you the Man
Dude

Maryville, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
tickle wrote:
<quoted text>I saw his wildeye father today looking all crazy,mumbling and stumbling around.We all know why the CCSO and the SPD never stopped him for driving the red dodge truck with a trucktown drive out tag on it for 2 years now don't we,but why has the GSP turned a blind eye to him also? Now maybe the new sheriff will show some balls and treat EVERONE the same,if not he can be replaced same as J EVERETT in 4 years.Good luck Mark treat everone equal and you will have support!!!
This thread isn't about his dad. It's somebody claiming that JB was arrested for meth.
ttownworker

Smiths Station, AL

#11 Jan 5, 2013
That's bjds man.no one can touch him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"prosperity initiation orders" Tue jojo12 1
"....On Verge Of Cataclysmic Discovery" Jul 23 jojo12 1
Dustin Starkey (Nov '12) Jul 23 Jenna 24
Ike henderson And John Dennis conflict Jul 23 l west 6
" ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’ " Jul 22 jojo12 4
"....directing radio signals on targeted indivi... Jul 20 jojo12 1
"[best interview 2017]" Jul 20 jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance