First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pee Wee

Dalton, GA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
NEVER EVER CARRY A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT.
Foster

Canton, GA

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Never can tell what a jury's gonna do. The grand jury decided that there's enough evidence for a trial. It ain't gonna be a cake walk for Mr. Packer.
Dude

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Barely passed in grand jury. Trust me. The evidence is weak. The lead investigator ,.......wait for it ......... Kandy Dodd !!! A defense attorney's dream.
match

Cleveland, GA

#5 Oct 17, 2012
DUDE !! dodd is a good investigator. So you wait for it. When you shoot somebody dude you go to jail. cut and dry !!
Dude

Maryville, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2012
match wrote:
DUDE !! dodd is a good investigator. So you wait for it. When you shoot somebody dude you go to jail. cut and dry !!

She may be but any defense attorney is going to attack her credibility, and rightly so. Also I don't know what world you live in but there a are lots of people who have shot other people that were not convicted.
match

Cleveland, GA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
lawyers tear or try to tear everybody apart on the stand. Thats ok shes a tough woman she can handle it !! But he shot somebody i think it will be a quick case. So what world do you live in.?? some people get off , some don't I guess we will leave that to the Judge !!
point

Cleveland, GA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
for Dude ----- wait for it wait for it ----- packers case is not Dodds ha igmoramus
Dude

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2012
I live in a world where a man in my garage with a knife is a dead sum b!tch. And for the last dipsh!t, I'm certain she was involved in the case at some point.
bulleyes dodd

Cleveland, GA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
match wrote:
candy dodd is pit a full.
your right

Cleveland, GA

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Dude wrote:
I live in a world where a man in my garage with a knife is a dead sum b!tch. And for the last dipsh!t, I'm certain she was involved in the case at some point.
great and i agree.
point

Cleveland, GA

#12 Oct 18, 2012
well "DUDE" your wrong..... dipsh!t... and bullseye dodd your pitifull and thats how you spell it.. Moron people that make stupid accusations are the ones that have been arrested, so she must have gooten you and you... ha meth heads
you stupid

Cleveland, GA

#13 Oct 18, 2012
point wrote:
well "DUDE" your wrong..... dipsh!t... and bullseye dodd your pitifull and thats how you spell it.. Moron people that make stupid accusations are the ones that have been arrested, so she must have gooten you and you... ha meth heads
no reason for bulleye dodd to get me.but mark gordon got her and little walking tall.
can u believe this

Canton, GA

#14 Oct 18, 2012
you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>no reason for bulleye dodd to get me.but mark gordon got her and little walking tall.
It sounds like you are glad this happened. A criminal walking? You're either a criminal yourself or some kind of nutjob. And I guarante you that you aren't man enough to call her bullseye to her face, little boy. Hiding here like a scared piece of shit. Another trash talking online loser.
Foster

Canton, GA

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Dude wrote:
Barely passed in grand jury. Trust me. The evidence is weak.
At was strong enough for a two thirds majority to believe that there was enough evidence of a crime being committed for it to go to trial. And a two thirds majority in this case is at least seventeen. But for all we know it could have been unanimous.
you stupid

Cleveland, GA

#16 Oct 18, 2012
can u believe this wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are glad this happened. A criminal walking? You're either a criminal yourself or some kind of nutjob. And I guarante you that you aren't man enough to call her bullseye to her face, little boy. Hiding here like a scared piece of shit. Another trash talking online loser.
i know bulleye.and shes a pile of shit.
you stupid

Cleveland, GA

#17 Oct 18, 2012
can u believe this wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you wont call mark gordon a criminal to his face.u pile of shit.
Fly

Maryville, TN

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Foster wrote:
<quoted text>At was strong enough for a two thirds majority to believe that there was enough evidence of a crime being committed for it to go to trial. And a two thirds majority in this case is at least seventeen. But for all we know it could have been unanimous.
It wasn't.
Foster

Canton, GA

#20 Oct 18, 2012
you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you wont call mark gordon a criminal to his face.u pile of shit.
Was he not caught attempting to conceal stolen jewelry? Is that not a criminal act? And Iíve seen him at the pawn shop. He ainít nothing to be afraid of.
Foster

Canton, GA

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Fly wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't.
How do you know? The grand jury proceedings are confidential and no one other than the jurors and the folks in the district attorneyís office know what the vote was. Whatever, it was at least seventeen to seven. Thatís not close any way you cut it.
i vote

Dalton, GA

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Bob`s prints on the knife ?......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intel update 2 hr jojo12 1
"....the humanoid robot 2017" 3 hr jojo12 1
Shannon Floyd (May '11) 7 hr Justlaughing 25
"....400,000 Agent-Orange files...." 22 hr jojo12 1
"Cannabis Compound Removes Alzheimerís Plaque" 23 hr jojo12 1
"we light the sun!" Mon jojo12 1
Summerville News "Soundoff" (Mar '10) Sun Ksiaaodn 424

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance