First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dude

United States

#50 Oct 21, 2012
It don't work like that. He doesn't work for the commish. He works for us taxpayers.
Things Will get Better

Eastaboga, AL

#51 Oct 21, 2012
I'm afraid Dude is correct Eric. I've read some excellent points in many of your posts but on this one you are incorrect. By Georgia law, and every other state, no elected official works for another. They work only for the citizens who elect the. The only recourse, in the abscence of being removed for a criminal act, is for the voters to fire them (which we've done). This of course means they get to finish their term, which thankfully is coming soon. That being said, The Commisioner COULD appeal to the Floyd County Sheriff and advise him that the arrangement is not sustainable from the county's financial standpoint, and appeal to him to send the inmates back to Chattooga. I don't know if Winters has considered this but it's the only short term potential solution and I believe the Floyd County Sheriff would cooperate.
Things Will get Better

Eastaboga, AL

#52 Oct 21, 2012
Sorry, the fourth sentence should have read "They work only for the citizens who elect THEM". BTW...Commisioner Winters SHOULD have started that dialogue with the Floyd County Sheriff weeks ago IMHO.
big john

Cleveland, GA

#54 Oct 22, 2012
Robincruise85 wrote:
I heard everrit was having a homo affair with duncan shropshire
yes we are.
Duncan

Byron, GA

#55 Nov 1, 2012
big john wrote:
<quoted text>yes we are.
Ilove little John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"[best interview 2017]" 9 hr jojo12 1
"Your Birth Certificate is Worth Billions...." Wed jojo12 2
"....War On Liberty" Wed jojo12 1
""Who does control the world?"" Wed jojo12 1
"....money out of nothing...." Tue jojo12 1
"....AccuVote TS to change the record of the v... Tue jojo12 1
"Announcing the Heirship Bank!" Tue jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance