Let the verbal abuse begin!
tad

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2009
we going to kick sum bulldog butt
getting bad

Moultrie, GA

#3 Jul 30, 2009
Sure. More like we are going to tomahawk the bulldogs!!!! Blue runs deep but red is from the veins..........

Since: Jul 09

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 31, 2009
Does anyone remember why Chattooga and Trion quit playing each other?
Rounder

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Yep, too many idiots. People are different now. It's a game!(that Trion will get it's butt whipped in)
TRION BOY

Byron, GA

#6 Jul 31, 2009
The kids have played together now for years (trion and chattooga)no problems this far baseball softball basketball and football in the 8,9and 10 year old leagues not the first problem between the to. The problem will only come from the stands not the kids. I not just saying this because i'm a trion man i have kids in summerville the school system. Ive been on both sides of the fence. I just hope both stands can keep there cool and let the kids have fun.
put the past behind

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2009
TRION BOY wrote:
The kids have played together now for years (trion and chattooga)no problems this far baseball softball basketball and football in the 8,9and 10 year old leagues not the first problem between the to. The problem will only come from the stands not the kids. I not just saying this because i'm a trion man i have kids in summerville the school system. Ive been on both sides of the fence. I just hope both stands can keep there cool and let the kids have fun.
I agree with you fully and was hoping that these kind of comments would not exist. I am disappointed. I want these boys to play ball and not be influenced by past adult aggression. These boys grew up together and some are friends. Some of my friends are Chattooga people and I would hope they feel the same. Don't make this a horrible experience for the fans more so the boys and girls that attend.
tad

Cleveland, TN

#8 Jul 31, 2009
we gona kick bulldog but ant nothing u can do about it
tad

Cleveland, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2009
where are all the bulldogs at running scared
whatsnewstoyou

Brilliant, AL

#10 Aug 1, 2009
A fun rivalry is what the game should be, not the ridiculous hate stirring of the past. Let the kids have fun and nip this in the bud. It's a game, after all. Bragging rights should be reward in itself. Next year will be here soon enough.
jake

Chickamauga, GA

#11 Aug 1, 2009
To all fans, act your age, it is stupid that cross town rivals cant play every year. This could be a big money game for both schools
tadsnightmare

Mosheim, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2009
tad wrote:
we gona kick bulldog but ant nothing u can do about it
comments like yours is why i don't stop and get my oil changed at your place.
tad

Cleveland, TN

#13 Aug 1, 2009
who u talking about? we gone get us some dogbutt and kick it real good then you be called puppies
browser

Tunnel Hill, GA

#14 Aug 1, 2009
I cant believe this is Tad of Tads quik lube making all these silly remarks. Plezzz Tad tell me its not u.
tad

Cleveland, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2009
going to have dog for supper that night
injun

Summerville, GA

#16 Aug 1, 2009
i can CONFIRM that the imposter is not Tad A.
big chief

Cleveland, TN

#17 Aug 1, 2009
well confirm it
okmaybemorethano nepost

Mosheim, TN

#18 Aug 1, 2009
too bad all these kids involved in this game we are all so jovially discussing have no future. there is no future in this country because it wont be here in ten years. thanks democrats.
ConcernedCitizen

Moultrie, GA

#19 Aug 1, 2009
Why does politics have to be brought into this. This is going to be a great game and a great opportunity for both schools. Sorry Bulldogs the Indians are gonna come out on top.
Rounder

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Aug 3, 2009
Too bad nobody is wanting to take up for the Bulldogs. Do they even have a team or fans? Hope it doesn't turn into Trion's Varsity vs Chattooga's JV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"false flags are legal propaganda" 2 hr jojo12 1
"....how it's done and other staged events...." Wed jojo12 1
Two clowns running in local election Tue Willie 1
"....The Decline Of Journalism...." Tue jojo12 1
"how the elite escape justice." Tue jojo12 1
"....seeing real problems...." Oct 16 jojo12 1
"Election fraud commission staffer" Oct 16 jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance