Black mold at the post office

Black mold at the post office

Posted in the Summerville Forum

osha

Pell City, AL

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Do you think it is the same kind of mold that is in the jail and corthouse?
spore

Pell City, AL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I heard through the grapevine it was Stachybtrys seems like some of the inmates of the jail were worried about what kind it was
Moley

Jasper, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Yea they say it is caused by lying out your azz.
Sue

Phenix City, AL

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Moley wrote:
Yea they say it is caused by lying out your azz.
No it may be true seems the post office has a basement that stayes flooded with water and it is a fact it is a black mold disater what kind it is and where it has spread to is anyones guess ask any postal worker dont think anyone is trying to hide it.The basement was only used for storage and a couple of years ago everthing was removed by hazzard waste company.Seems like someone wants to blame the po for the mold at the jail and the court house.Now why would they want to do that?Think.
oic

Sylacauga, AL

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Black mold plus the lead paint removal where a 10 year old kid is sweaping up lead paint chips.Oh sorry I forget hazzard waste company also remove lead paint.Ask any postal worker they will tell you about hazzard waste company.
Roger

Goodwater, AL

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I bet thats why the post master retired lead paint dust and black mold.Do you think mail that comes to our homes could have mold spores on it?If so it could be spread county wide.
Joyce

Talladega, AL

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Bing the health risk of lead paint and black mold and you will never enter the post office again.Sure am glad I dont work there
Ricky Bobby

South Point, OH

#8 Dec 19, 2012
i wants cards and letters for christmans, yeah. usps is cool i guess
pits

Goodwater, AL

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Tammy this may be the reason your baby was born early
Doc

Goodwater, AL

#11 Jan 11, 2013
You can judge it nuts if you want to but when the body gets toxic enough out the baby comes ready or not
vicky

Eastaboga, AL

#12 Jan 24, 2013
oic wrote:
Black mold plus the lead paint removal where a 10 year old kid is sweaping up lead paint chips.Oh sorry I forget hazzard waste company also remove lead paint.Ask any postal worker they will tell you about hazzard waste company.
ant no 10 year kid works at the post office
rocky

Oxford, GA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Dont know anything about the mold but the lead paint is for real and yes at one time the cleaning crew would bring their son with them
suggestion

Lebanon, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2013
I had a mold, and I just had it removed.
Egghead

Byron, GA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
I had a black mole in my back yard I finally shot it and had it creamated.
Health man

Warner Robins, GA

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Still have my mole!!
litlebit

Oxford, GA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Did Joyce Jhonston work at the post office when the lead paint was removed?
franklin

Oxford, GA

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Do a search on lead paint and black mold and how they can harm you.Does any one need a blood test reading for free if so contact me.no joke do the search.
Health man

Canton, GA

#19 Apr 23, 2013
asbestos,black mold,lead paint,are bad news does the post office have any?
Billy

Fayetteville, GA

#20 Apr 28, 2013
franklin wrote:
Do a search on lead paint and black mold and how they can harm you.Does any one need a blood test reading for free if so contact me.no joke do the search.
I had one and it was a 19.No I am not Billy but I know he had one and I know it was a 19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"....electromagnetic and non-lethal weapons on ... 2 hr jojo12 1
"....Crypto Control Grid...." Thu jojo12 1
Demonetizing Everything Thu jojo12 1
abolishing industrial farming Thu jojo12 1
"Nullifying the authority of all Corporate Poli... Thu jojo12 1
"....18 years of age and older is hereby deputi... Thu jojo12 1
"....most significant healing plants on Earth." Wed jojo12 1

Summerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summerville Mortgages