Not Happy

Dalton, GA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Corner Garage should change name to Crooked Corner Garage.They do no work and give you a big fat bill.
Jeff W

Dalton, GA

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Please elaborate, if you are going to down a business at least give a detailed explanation of the service you received or did not receive. Have you talked with them about the issue to give them a chance to make it right? I'm not taking sides I just hate to see a business bashed on here where we only get one side of the story.
Dude

Sale Creek, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2012
They have always done right by my family.
JustMyOpinion

Dalton, GA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Well it's just my opinion but... I would not take my vehicles anywhere but there. In my experience with them, I have always found them to be honest and very effecient. I have used several different mechanics in the county & by far The Corner Garage is always tops with me. They will get to your car quickly, my car sat at one garage for over 3 months with nothing being done... also, The Corner Garage always calls me with an estimated price before they do any type of work on my car. At one other garage I went to - they did some work called me & told me I owed them 600.00 - the car was not even fixed & I had to literally take out a small loan to get it fixed. Then I was introduced to The Corner Garage and would not go anywhere else now. My hat is off to the guys that work there... keep up the good work.
They do good work

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I have never had one problem with anything they have fixed in the last 5 years...they have fixed all kinds of problems with my 3 cars. Very good prices too
citizen

Thomaston, GA

#7 Oct 22, 2012
And who else can you get to work on a diesel truck ? Noone they have fixed numerous ones for me and I'm always happy they know exactly whats wrong and how to fix it
Happy

Dalton, GA

#8 Oct 22, 2012
They have always fix my car and for a resonable price.
dude

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Best garage in town. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. I wouldn't trust anyone else. So if you had a bad experience I couldn't believe that. And eric Mann, you need to watch your mouth. You are nothing but a fruit loop. Everybody in this town knows your history.. Just keep swimming in a bowl of milk.......
satisfied customer

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
my daddy's in the car business and anytime he has work that needs to be done on a vehicle, whether it be for sale or one of our own, he always goes to corner garage. Fletcher and the guys always find the problem, call with an estimate for parts, labor, etc., and even help us get it where it needs to go if we don't have 2 drivers. Repeat business over 30+ years (or however long theyve been there) speaks for itself. Brush the haters off, corner garage. Lots of people and business are backing u. Bugs me how ppl bash on here with no details, especially no name, and probably no understanding about what the issue was to begin with.
NO WAY

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 3, 2013
I will walk before I ever go back.
Yes sir

Snellville, GA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
NO WAY wrote:
I will walk before I ever go back.
me two
new and improved jackson

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Ya'll go ahead and walk. Nobody cares. Least of all the good folks at the corner garage. They're always covered up. They sure don't need or want your business.
cuz

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Jan 3, 2013
you are so right, new and improved jackson !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"....‘What Does It Mean To Be Human?’" 2 hr jojo12 1
Only a Moron Would Not Be Afraid Mon jojo12 1
Paulding County Ga. approximately 1 hour from ... Sun jojo12 1
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) Sun broomstick 63
"....he assassinated 37 people...." Sun jojo12 1
"The Net Is Mightier Than The Sword" Sun jojo12 1
the destruction of America coming in three waves: Sun jojo12 2
More from around the web

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE