Junior "Panther" Adkins
EarthMother

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Jr.Adkins' services is today, Friday June 15, at WV Memorial Gardens, Calvin WV, 3:00p.m. If you don't know where that is; here is directions. It is near Craigsville across from the Sunoco. Please come and show your respects. There was no wake or funeral, his ex-wife was in charge of arrangements. Or, I guess I should say WIFE, since the divorce was not final. Thank you.
shakey

Moscow, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Such a nice guy I still can not believe it where is his trk dog? That dog outta bite her in the she better take dam good care of that dog
EarthMother

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2012
shakey wrote:
Such a nice guy I still can not believe it where is his trk dog? That dog outta bite her in the she better take dam good care of that dog
I think he gave his dog to one of his girls.
EarthMother

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Dinah Deal at Glade Creek Floral is still taking orders for flowers for Jr.'s service. She is taking them to the cemetary.
1 post removed
rhonda

Kenna, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2012
I'm sorry, but we don't know what the situation was with him and his wife, so don't judge and try to start stories about her. And how do you know that he didn't already have his wishes known, maybe he only wanted a graveside service. His family is in my prayers, may they find some closure today.
Ashley Adkins

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Hi, my name is Ashley Adkins (Jr's daughter) I am sure none of you know the story to my fathers life or death and probably should keep your mouth shut about my mother. A lot of people go through divorce and just because my parents were in the middle of a divorce does not mean that it was her fault. My father's wishes were followed as he only wanted a graveside service. He hated wakes and did not wish to have one. So before you start to throw hate words around you should get your story straight or contact me to find out the real answers. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have but since you will not even leave your names on the posts that you are commenting on, I doubt you will be brave enough to ask for yourself. Im not dropping to your guys level, I just figured you should hear the real side on the story instead of the bullshit you make up in your head to cause drama. As for the dog (kassie), my dad left her to me and she WILL be taken good care of so no need to worry about her. And (rhonda) thank you for your generosity.
so sad for our community

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Ashley Adkins wrote:
Hi, my name is Ashley Adkins (Jr's daughter) I am sure none of you know the story to my fathers life or death and probably should keep your mouth shut about my mother. A lot of people go through divorce and just because my parents were in the middle of a divorce does not mean that it was her fault. My father's wishes were followed as he only wanted a graveside service. He hated wakes and did not wish to have one. So before you start to throw hate words around you should get your story straight or contact me to find out the real answers. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have but since you will not even leave your names on the posts that you are commenting on, I doubt you will be brave enough to ask for yourself. Im not dropping to your guys level, I just figured you should hear the real side on the story instead of the bullshit you make up in your head to cause drama. As for the dog (kassie), my dad left her to me and she WILL be taken good care of so no need to worry about her. And (rhonda) thank you for your generosity.
Hi Ashley, I'm so very sorry for your loss! I used to work with your Dad and he was a good guy! Actually, we used to ride to work together many years ago! He will be missed! Good luck in every thing you do! God Bless!
sad

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jun 16, 2012
My heart goes out to you girl.
Truckers Wife

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Ashley Adkins wrote:
Hi, my name is Ashley Adkins (Jr's daughter) I am sure none of you know the story to my fathers life or death and probably should keep your mouth shut about my mother. A lot of people go through divorce and just because my parents were in the middle of a divorce does not mean that it was her fault. My father's wishes were followed as he only wanted a graveside service. He hated wakes and did not wish to have one. So before you start to throw hate words around you should get your story straight or contact me to find out the real answers. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have but since you will not even leave your names on the posts that you are commenting on, I doubt you will be brave enough to ask for yourself. Im not dropping to your guys level, I just figured you should hear the real side on the story instead of the bullshit you make up in your head to cause drama. As for the dog (kassie), my dad left her to me and she WILL be taken good care of so no need to worry about her. And (rhonda) thank you for your generosity.
My husband use to work for your dad a few years ago. We are so sorry to hear of your loss and Jr's passing. May God be with you all during this most difficult time. As for the idiots running there mouths don't pay any attention to them girl. You have enough to deal with right now.
Sjk

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Ashley Adkins wrote:
Hi, my name is Ashley Adkins (Jr's daughter) I am sure none of you know the story to my fathers life or death and probably should keep your mouth shut about my mother. A lot of people go through divorce and just because my parents were in the middle of a divorce does not mean that it was her fault. My father's wishes were followed as he only wanted a graveside service. He hated wakes and did not wish to have one. So before you start to throw hate words around you should get your story straight or contact me to find out the real answers. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have but since you will not even leave your names on the posts that you are commenting on, I doubt you will be brave enough to ask for yourself. Im not dropping to your guys level, I just figured you should hear the real side on the story instead of the bullshit you make up in your head to cause drama. As for the dog (kassie), my dad left her to me and she WILL be taken good care of so no need to worry about her. And (rhonda) thank you for your generosity.
Prayers for your family, I was a friend of your Fathers from a long time ago. I have not seen him Or Dale Wayne in years...Just so you know we are keeping your family in our prayers. Bless your heart!
Earthmother

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 2, 2012
rhonda wrote:
I'm sorry, but we don't know what the situation was with him and his wife, so don't judge and try to start stories about her. And how do you know that he didn't already have his wishes known, maybe he only wanted a graveside service. His family is in my prayers, may they find some closure today.
I was only giving the facts as I was told by his immediate family. I was also just pointing out that his wife made the arrangements, not the mom or siblings, because so many people were wondering what was going on. I certainly was not judging or starting rumors. You are right, maybe he didn't want a funeral. I have been on this site may 5-6 times in three years. It seems the only thing anyone does is argue. I am out of here forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 min Knowledge 4,204
To The People of Richwood (Jan '17) 2 hr Santa Clause 244
aarons in summersville reviews (Dec '10) 3 hr Easymoney 38
MILF's (Mar '12) 4 hr AstraX 28
Poll does wv have mountain lions? (Jun '12) 17 hr Supporter 475
curious Mon summersville gal 1
There goes the neighborhood Mon Curious 3

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages