Ex-Summersvillia n

Aurora, CO

#1 Nov 16, 2010
which churches still practice snake-handling in Nicholas County?
interesting

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I don't think there are any.

The only that I'm aware of that even used to was in Jolo, on the VA line in McDowell County.
Cobra

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2010
First Baptist in Richwood
Brian Cloyd

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jul 3, 2011
Jolo Church of the Lord Jesus, and Tommy Adairs church at Jolo, there is a church in Richlands, VA ran by Kirby and Lydia Hollins that believes but cant have them there because they rent the building. There are many believers in Mcdowell, Mercer, and Tazewell Co and also all around Beckley. Jolo is the main place though.
Brian Cloyd

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Serpent handling is alive and well in southern WV. and also in Eastern Ky and east TN. I know because I am a serpent handler and go to these churches. They are all very kind people and will give you a warm welcome in Jesus' name!
visitor

Glenville, WV

#6 Jul 4, 2011
Snake handling churches are a good place to pick up a one night stand. The young girls there are really easy and also a good f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srmc ha 55 min Brittany 134
jeana woods 56 min Drake 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,478
Girl at sheetz 1 hr Shawna Ferguson 3
Write in????? 10 hr Citizens 19
Powell Mountain Goat 15 hr Goat 7
Man who hit cop 15 hr No One Really 56

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance