The Wife

Ogden, AR

#1 Mar 17, 2010
Would like to talk to Misty Dixon's husband..He might want to know his Wife and my Husband are a little more than friends along with every other guy at Mabel's Diner..Any info on him please post
Wife also

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2010
I don't have any info for you but wanted to let you know that I know what you are going through. I went through this but not with this person you named here. It took me over a year to find out who it was. I guess what I am trying to say is this. If you are 100% sure of what you are saying, and not just some waitress flirting to up her tips, don't wait around to do something. Have you confronted either one of them? If so, has either fessed up to it? I didn't think that there were too many guys working at or around Mabel's. I do know there are lots of truck drivers though. In any case, finding the husband shouldn't be hard at all. There are lots of people male and female that don't care who gets hurt, just as long as they are fulfilling whatever need they have. I know of one such person without mentioning any names, but will say she lives close to the BP station at Drennen. If there is anything I can do to help you, I would be glad to do it.
The Wife

Ogden, AR

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Yes I know this for a fact,the husband told me after getting caught on the phone with her..She works at Mabel's,I just dont know how long or anything,Confront her will be happening soon.But just want to make sure the husband knows about the things she does, Thanks for the Info

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2010
Why don't you go to Mable's then.
The Wife

Ogden, AR

#5 Mar 19, 2010
Thanks Dudemannn,Her and I have had our friendly conversation.The way I see it,It's not worth my time anymore.You just would think that all these men or woman that cheat would at least do it with someone that is better looking,or a better attitude than there spouse!!! Go figure,Life goes on,I'll put it under my belt as a lesson learned.Thanks Everyone for your help

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 19, 2010
The Wife wrote:
Thanks Dudemannn,Her and I have had our friendly conversation.The way I see it,It's not worth my time anymore.You just would think that all these men or woman that cheat would at least do it with someone that is better looking,or a better attitude than there spouse!!! Go figure,Life goes on,I'll put it under my belt as a lesson learned.Thanks Everyone for your help
You are a strong and awful mature woman for putting it like that.I feel sorry for you to be hurt like that.Keep your chin up, Neither of the other two are obviously worth the time, anger ,and sadness you would have to deal with in order to handle it any other way. I wish you luck!
hmmmmmmm

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2010
She must be very strong and mature, cause i wouldn't have handled it like she did if it were my husband. I sure wouldn't have been mature about it. Keep your head held high!! Wish you luck as well!
Wife also

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2010
I am so sorry you were given this hand to deal with. I too could not understand why they pick who they pick. Seems like some want the good wifey BUT also want what they can get on the side as long as they are not caught, and they for some reason think they won't get caught. They know that is is so wrong to cheat on their spouses or they would get out of the marriage before they cheat. The only good payback I can think of that (doesn't include violence) is that both parties will never be able to trust one another knowing that they cheated on others in order to cheat! Try to stay strong, as experience in this allows me to tell you it can get rough emotionally for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.....
The Wife

Ogden, AR

#9 Mar 20, 2010
Thank You all You are great

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 20, 2010
The Wife wrote:
Like Mudd said, you are a stong person. I wish you the best.
uh oh

Rupert, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Been there, done that. Be strong. I wish you lots of luck and God bless.
wondering

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2010
Where is this Misty from? And is this the Mabels that my husband talks about all the time having the best morning biscuits....down 39 all the massey men stop at? If so I caught my hubby up in one cause I found a # in his wallet and he said sometimes they call ahead if they are running late and she gets them ready. and He says its just run by a old lady!!
Wife also

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Mabels is at Mt. Nebo off of Rt. 19 inside of U-Save. I've always heard there are lot lizards there to take care of the truckers that may stop to bunk down in their trucks at night. The place you are talking about couldn't be Mabel's if it is "down 39". Mabel's has more than one waitress. Get the number from his wallet and call to check it out, then you will be sure if he is being truthful. I have seen Misty but don't know a thing about her, but when it comes to men and sex, heck, they would resort to putting a paperbag over a woman's head if they had to in order to get some. lol....
joe

Washington, WV

#14 Jun 15, 2011
The Wife wrote:
Would like to talk to Misty Dixon's husband..He might want to know his Wife and my Husband are a little more than friends along with every other guy at Mabel's Diner..Any info on him please post
she dont work there any more so keep your mouth shut and off of misty now
WOW

Barboursville, WV

#15 Jun 16, 2011
Ummmm Dude, If you would have bothered to look at the date when the last post was posted, you would have seen that you are at least a year old on this thing and quite frankly I don't think anyone really gives a rat's behind where she is working.
And since no one has commented for so long, makes me wonder if you are just trying to start something. It was dead until you tried to give it CPR, let it go..........
another wife

Clearwater, FL

#16 May 11, 2014
The Wife wrote:
she is still on sex chat rooms
joedixon

Georgetown, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>she dont work there any more so keep your mouth shut and off of misty now
Why u sleeping. with her too!?
In The Know

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Sep 23, 2014
Hope u been using Bleach after being with her because she has herpies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srmc 5 hr WordsAreWeapons 41
Becca morris 8 hr Nameless 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Divorced but not divorced 9 hr duck 16
Abby Miller 21 hr Dont know 2
Joesph Hypes still selling drugs Sat smc2017 1
NCHS basketball. Sat Hopeful 17

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance