"Summer Time Blues" Drug Roundup

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gettin Busted

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
SUMMERSVILLE, W.Va.(WSAZ)– Operation “Summer Time Blues” is underway in Nicholas County.

Tuesday morning, officers with the Nicholas County Sheriff’s Department, Summerville Police Department, West Virginia State Police, U.S. Marshal Services, and the FBI fanned out across the county to serve arrest warrants on 27 people.

The warrants stem from work by the Central W.Va. Drug Task force.

The Sheriff’s Offices says all of the warrants are drug related; mostly the delivery of controlled substances.

They say arrests were made in Richwood, Nettie, Craigsville, Birch River and Summersville.

Law enforcement officials have not released the names of those arrested.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for updated information.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/97404604.h...
Gettin Busted

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2010
AndTheWinnerIS

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Ok - so I guess it's over - who got arrested? Anyone really high (no pun intended) on the dealer scale?
wonderer

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Hope they cleaned out the hotel @ Mount Nebo
ignorant

Summersville, WV

#5 Jun 29, 2010
No just the pee ons, I am getting really frustrated with the authorities, if I can see them doing it at Dollar General then why can't the cops see it, it is so sad....I hope that this is just the beginning and that they come back for the rest of them.
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Does anyone know who got locked up
1 post removed
Dunno

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Not near enough of them I grant u that. Hopefully more to follow. Let's hope so anyway.
harleygurl

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jun 30, 2010
Lisa Hypes got caught an Milton Ran so there going to catch him. they also arrested the rapeist from runa Paul Mckinney he jumped out of the woods on a Girl an threatin to kill her an her she faught him off an got away. an he just got out of Prison a mont
get ur facts straight

Rupert, WV

#10 Jun 30, 2010
hey first off i dont belive that about paul 2nd off he wasnt in prison he was in crj doin county time (a far cry from prison) 3rd off milton didnt "run" he wasnt there u cant run out of a second story apartment ! harleygurl get ur facts straight dont post stuff if it isnt true !!!!!!!!!! seems to me like u just like to gossip
KnowurRats

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2010
Ruby, adam, gary lloyd and that carr girl
hmmmmmmm

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2010
KnowurRats wrote:
Ruby, adam, gary lloyd and that carr girl
Is that the Carr girl from Craigsville that gets caught all the time and never even gets a trip to jail, just a smack on the fingers??!! The rats are just as big of thieves as all the rest and surely to goodness the cops DO NOT trust them to be honest with them! That would really be a joke! Too many DID NOT get caught that should have been at the top of the list.
Yeppers

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2010
That would be them..
mee

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I know Lisa Hypes was one of them
Yeppers

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2010
All 27 in the paper that carr girl has an active warrent its on the active warrents. For entering without braking.
1 post removed
bob

United States

#17 Jun 30, 2010
They got josh sebert its no wonder he would deal with people he didnt even know, and he was robing everyone he got close to so i guess he got what was comin to him, haha
he did too

Clear Spring, MD

#18 Jun 30, 2010
milton did run to as soon as he heard of the "round up" starting on the scanner, they should have got his sister kel too
JFC

Fairmont, WV

#19 Jun 30, 2010
What happened with the known dealer druggie that hit the pickup in front of the courthouse Friday night? The woman with him looked hurt pretty bad.
Rosalee

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2010
get ur facts straight wrote:
hey first off i dont belive that about paul 2nd off he wasnt in prison he was in crj doin county time (a far cry from prison) 3rd off milton didnt "run" he wasnt there u cant run out of a second story apartment ! harleygurl get ur facts straight dont post stuff if it isnt true !!!!!!!!!! seems to me like u just like to gossip
There is a Paul McKinney listed on the wvcrj site.
1 post removed
wow

Rupert, WV

#22 Jul 2, 2010
ur r a retard that is not prison it is a regional jail !!!!!!!!!! big big diffrence , prison is for the sentenced

Level 1

Since: May 10

Sophia, WV

#23 Jul 3, 2010
prison is for sentenced felonies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 1 hr smartypants 158
donnie bryant finally put away (Feb '13) 1 hr YES 35
Dream Home 1 hr Mathematician 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr City of grafton 4,394
Jeremy 10 hr Rat 10
YourNews 11 hr Boogie 32
curious Sat PRN 31

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance