when you become an adult
LPN

Williamsburg, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I Think once a person becomes an adult that they should be able to take care of themselves. If you move out,get married etc....why should they expect parents to keep supporting them? Time to grow up and be on your own,our parents didn't support us once we were 18,so step up and get a job and if you have a spouse then you 2 should be depending on each other.
Jennifer

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I have to agree. I once lived with my boyfriend whom lives with his parents and my understanding is that this 26 year old still lives at his momma's house along with his 39-40 year old brother Stacey and has moved another one of his girlfriends in with them. They all need to get out of mommas house and be adults. If you want to play adults and live together for lords sake move out into your own place. That's part of being an adult live on your own, pay your own bills not live with your momma and letting her pay all the bills, groceries etc. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I tried to talk Scott Brown into moving out and getting us an apartment or something so we were to ourselves and he refused. So I broke it off with him and got back with an ex who got us an apartment and we are now married. I just wonder if he still stays up all hours of the night playing games on the pc or playstation go to work come back home go to sleep and then get up and play all night again. God your not a child your a adult grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope 1 hr Wonder 3
Save a Lot (Jun '13) 5 hr i work there now 25
Usave hateful bitch 8 hr Honestly 14
Senator Boso Is A Crook Wed Thanks daddy 15
Sasquatch spotted on rt.39 Wed Meth is a hell of... 2
donnie bryant finally put away (Feb '13) Wed Doctor 33
jeana woods Wed Novice 1

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance