Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Are they capable of fixing anything right? I mean with the experience I've had with them I wouldn't let those idiots work on a bicycle.
YAH

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2013
badger204 wrote:
Are they capable of fixing anything right? I mean with the experience I've had with them I wouldn't let those idiots work on a bicycle.
I've frequented their business for years and I have no complaints.
tea party

Layland, WV

#3 Aug 2, 2013
badger204 wrote:
I agree
Hey

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Does the fat cop still work there?
Cody

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Well of course they do a good job it just depends on the one you get RETARD
Hey RETARD

Mayer, MN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
Cody wrote:
Well of course they do a good job it just depends on the one you get RETARD
You cant do a good job as long as it depends on who you get. If they get a bad mechanic then there isn't going to be good work done.
Cody

Faber, VA

#7 Aug 4, 2013
I always have my vehicle worked on there you freaking idiot so idk were you get yours worked on But I always go to Thomas Facemire I don't go to Teddy
c adam sucks

Layland, WV

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Cody wrote:
I always have my vehicle worked on there you freaking idiot so idk were you get yours worked on But I always go to Thomas Facemire I don't go to Teddy
and I'm sure every time they see you coming they smile and say here comes the sucker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min YIM 1,521
Write in????? 3 hr Miss Information 47
Delores Tinnel 15 hr County Slicker 1
curious 20 hr interested person 1
Srmc ha 22 hr Dr strange 141
NCHS basketball Fri Dud Coach 11
Big weiners Fri Lustful 9

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance