free 80 hour mining class

free 80 hour mining class

Posted in the Summersville Forum

its me

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2010
at the daily report center in summersville within the next two weeks.
Interesting

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Is that the place for the druggie offenders and people that aren't in jail that somehow got out of what they did to go to the daily report center. They are putting on a free 80 hr mining class for them????? Especially when they charge for it at New River and other places.
Duh

Rupert, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2010
It's not just for the dopey day care kids. It's for anyone who'd like to take it. That's just where they happen to be holding the class this time. Boy, aren't you bright.
agree

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jul 13, 2010
Where is this daily report center located at?
like to take class

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2010
Is this true or a rumor
wow

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Surface or underground
its me GOD

Smoot, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2010
It's just a rumer.Don't waste your time on this post.I was there when someone made it up yesterday.And I'm in the d.r.c.And I don't feel like I somehow got outta shit.
Bruce Justice

Rupert, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2010
They are offering that class over at New River.
agree

Moundsville, WV

#9 Jul 15, 2010
Just to let everyone know; I called about the classes and it is actually just for the ppl that are in the center not for public. Just one question though; Would the coal mines actually hire people with criminal records?
Bruce Justice

Rupert, WV

#10 Jul 15, 2010
Well yeah they would. Allot of miners are on prescription drugs. I'd rather hire a reformed criminal than a person who has clouded judgement because of opiates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you found our your mom was alive..? 28 min jubbie 2
Sandy 31 min The Reaper 1
Shentel Cable Service 33 min Supporter 7
Create your own Forum 52 min Sundog512 375
save a lot 3 hr pat 1
Trump 2016 9 hr Jimmy Fuller 4
Shoney's Summersville (Jan '15) Sat dan 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages