First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hungry

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Has anyone eaten there? Every time I go try to check it out, it is closed? What's up with that?
britt

Summersville, WV

#2 Jun 15, 2009
they are open wed. - fri. 11-9 and sat 5-10
Been There

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2009
That place is excellent... Would do even better if in Fayetteville
hteb

Clear Spring, MD

#4 Jun 15, 2009
I have found the food to be excellent. Over and over.
patron

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2009
food is pretty good, service is poor
Jess

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Spoons is off the hook and the weekend staff is ever so delightful.
where

Summersville, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2009
where is Spoons?
Jess

Summersville, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2009
Beside the Nicholas County Court House. Where The Caledonia Cafe used to be! Check it out!
Sville

Clear Spring, MD

#9 Jun 19, 2009
I was disappointed when I went there. They was out of everything I tried to order, the bill was high and I was still hungry when I left. The service was terrible and I was freezing through the whole meal. Of course this was during their opening month so maybe I should give it another try.
britt

Summersville, WV

#10 Jun 19, 2009
oh yeah you most definately should give it another try. there have been some changes made since then. the menu is different and they have great staff. let me know what you think after you have tried it out for a second time, i'm sure you will think differently.
hungry

Summersville, WV

#11 Jun 22, 2009
what kind of vittles do they serve?
Carol

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2009
home desserts, specials for dinner, specialty sandwiches all the time, most everything homemade
britt

Summersville, WV

#13 Jun 23, 2009
i'm going to make a suggestion for everyone. you have to try the meatpies,ham and apple butter sandwhiches, and most definately the sticky toffee pudding. the desserts will blow your socks off. ha ha
lala

Clear Spring, MD

#14 Jun 23, 2009
I have to disagree ....just a bit though, I HATED THE MEATPIE. But I've enjoyed everything else I've ordered, including the service and the atmosphere.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Maysel, WV

#15 Jun 23, 2009
Its worth trying once. I have been several times trying to give it the benefit of the doubt but have been disappointed each time. It took a long time to get waited on each visit, the plate was lacking food appeal....not enough food on the plate!!! However, the one good thing I did find at this restuarant was the ranch dressing! It was great, other than that....two thumbs down...however it is located very close to Dominics Chop House which is wonderful!
Snagglepuss

Washington, DC

#16 Jun 23, 2009
I ate their last Friday and had the Pulled Pork special and it was very good and my waitress was super sweet!
Julia

Humble, TX

#17 Jun 23, 2009
who owns the restaurant
marcy

Humble, TX

#18 Jun 23, 2009
I loved it myself
mike

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2009
good place
kenzy

Alexandria, VA

#20 Aug 14, 2009
Hungry wrote:
Has anyone eaten there? Every time I go try to check it out, it is closed? What's up with that?
Who runs it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,365
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) 6 hr LTE Coverage 8
jedediah mccutcheon 7 hr CWVDTF 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr loan 1,337
Looking for NICE place to rent in Summersville... (Feb '10) 14 hr Swisher Family 51
Hillary for President! Sat Speed 50
Nallen, WV (Mar '11) Sat Margaret Haynes 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages