Nicholas County Police
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DixieChick

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2011
How come yall havent arrested that guy in 20mile that lives in Foster Holler or Vaughn named Craig Crouse? Matter of fact theres nothing but druggies and dealers in that holler so take your pick. Big Time Meth Makers originated from that holler.
Billie

Fincastle, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Same reason they haven't arrested Chris Bradley for kicking in the door of a residence & stealing everything in july. Same reason Susan Lynn Culp has never been arrested for driving under the influence and killing Larry Bailey. They get the same pay; whether they do their job or not! Sad but true...

Wayne, WV

#3 Apr 7, 2011
From what I understand, Craig Crouse is a pretty bad dude...maybe he scares the police...
United We Stand

Wayne, WV

#4 Apr 7, 2011
report wrote:
From what I understand, Craig Crouse is a pretty bad dude...maybe he scares the police...
The WV Constitution Article 9-4. Malfeasance and misfeasance in office states: The presidents of the county courts, the justices of the peace, sheriffs, prosecuting attorneys, clerks of the circuit and of the county courts, and all other county officers shall be subject to indictment for malfeasance, misfeasance, or neglect of official duty and upon conviction thereof, their office shall become vacant.
breeze1234

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2011
I will tell you why they do not arrest these druggies because the cops are in on the take also. Not going to mess up their second source of income also.
mee09

Rocky Mount, NC

#6 Apr 7, 2011
dont think craig is someone u want to sit on this site and bad mouth the dude isnt a dealer and is honestly a pretty good dude so y dont u all get a life and stop tryen to mess up everyone elses.
Billie

Fincastle, VA

#7 Apr 7, 2011
United We Stand wrote:
<quoted text>The WV Constitution Article 9-4. Malfeasance and misfeasance in office states: The presidents of the county courts, the justices of the peace, sheriffs, prosecuting attorneys, clerks of the circuit and of the county courts, and all other county officers shall be subject to indictment for malfeasance, misfeasance, or neglect of official duty and upon conviction thereof, their office shall become vacant.
And how would this be enforced? They say u can go to the county commission but there's no help there. It's scary when u call & beg the police for help & are ignored.
Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2011
Billie wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would this be enforced? They say u can go to the county commission but there's no help there. It's scary when u call & beg the police for help & are ignored.
So very true. An ex-girlfriend of mine submitted a couple anonomus tips and nothing. Her son had got in some trouble with the "wrong crowd" awhile back. She called the City, County and Drug Task Force offices and nothing was ever done. Not even a drive-by to see where these people lived.(Yes, it was more than one.) The police and officials ask for your help and tips, and yet they do nothing about it. But when indictments come out (every three months), they expect a pat on the back for job well done. Please!!! No, if they were doing their job correctly in the first place, they wouldn't be wasting our tax dollars busting small time criminals. Yes, granted, the more off the streets the better, however, when you bust the little guys, there are plenty more to fill their shoes. When it comes to catching the "drug lords", once you do, the whole operation is busted... Does anyone agree with me? What I dont understand is that there have been several topics started on this Summersville Forum related to drugs, dealers, rats, locations, etc. with very credible information and nothing has been done... Hopefully someone will read more into the information that is posted on this forum and take all calls seriously. Thank you, resident of Nicholas County.
hahahahahaha

Summersville, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2011
How is anything on Topix credible?
Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2011
hahahahahaha wrote:
How is anything on Topix credible?
It's more credible than the Chronicle... At least on here, people are able to throw some leads out, but no-one ever follows up on them.
United We Stand

Wayne, WV

#11 Apr 9, 2011
Law enforcement officers and other public officials can be charged and or sued for failing to perform their jobs? Research the WV Code. The State of West Virginia isn't going to take the fall for them.
1 post removed
United We Stand

Wayne, WV

#13 Apr 9, 2011
How about the law enforcement officers that drop charges before a magistrate court hearing? Could it be that some of them make mistakes and falsely arrest innocent people? An officer that falsely arrests you can be sued for violating your constitutional rights and a prosecuting attorney that represents them up can be held accountable too.
garbagedisposer

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2011
DixieChick wrote:
How come yall havent arrested that guy in 20mile that lives in Foster Holler or Vaughn named Craig Crouse? Matter of fact theres nothing but druggies and dealers in that holler so take your pick. Big Time Meth Makers originated from that holler.
That whole holler needs flooded out. Aint nothing but trashy druggies and dealers up there anyway and dont forget the rapists. Look at the murders thats been done up there. Trash Trash Trash.
SvilleGirl

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2011
garbagedisposer wrote:
<quoted text>That whole holler needs flooded out. Aint nothing but trashy druggies and dealers up there anyway and dont forget the rapists. Look at the murders thats been done up there. Trash Trash Trash.
20mile aint no different than any other holler. You're going to find that out no matter where you go. I was born and raised in that holler. My parents and brother still live there. Obviously you are mad cause you didnt get what you came for when you came into our holler. Trash? Take a look aroung where you live im sure you will see trash there cause its everywhere too. But if you are calling poor people trash and it makes you feel better then go ahead. We dont stoop that low to name calling, we just take care of our own and im sure the "boys" up the holler would take care of your garbage ass if you ever come back. By the way we dont have rapists up our holler anymore since you left. I got a great idea why dont you and dixiechick get together and come up our holler on a date? Yeah i didnt think so.
garbagedisposer

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2011
SvilleGirl wrote:
<quoted text>20mile aint no different than any other holler. You're going to find that out no matter where you go. I was born and raised in that holler. My parents and brother still live there. Obviously you are mad cause you didnt get what you came for when you came into our holler. Trash? Take a look aroung where you live im sure you will see trash there cause its everywhere too. But if you are calling poor people trash and it makes you feel better then go ahead. We dont stoop that low to name calling, we just take care of our own and im sure the "boys" up the holler would take care of your garbage ass if you ever come back. By the way we dont have rapists up our holler anymore since you left. I got a great idea why dont you and dixiechick get together and come up our holler on a date? Yeah i didnt think so.
Oh My!:)
paybacks

Summersville, WV

#17 Apr 9, 2011
Just like Mickey Bishop goes around working for the drug task force wearing a wire get n alot of people in trouble so he can get out of his own trouble and he still goes and makes his drug buys to support his pwn habit!
ANYWHERE

Summersville, WV

#18 Apr 9, 2011
United We Stand wrote:
How about the law enforcement officers that drop charges before a magistrate court hearing? Could it be that some of them make mistakes and falsely arrest innocent people? An officer that falsely arrests you can be sued for violating your constitutional rights and a prosecuting attorney that represents them up can be held accountable too.
no that not true, the fall under the code of good faith. So they can not be tounch unless they brake your const. rights. And then it is hard to do. And wrongly arrest depends why you was wrongly arrest..1st you have to file a citzen complaint. The make a demand in writing with the dept head for example sheriff is over depty. if know informal meeting was made to talk about the promblen. then you file a Citizen complaint. That would be with county commission.
Still nothing then a you have a lawyer to writh letter. then nothing. then they lawyer files a law suit against the county.
just calling or skipping change command will not work.
legally brunette

Wayne, WV

#19 Apr 9, 2011
ANYWHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
no that not true, the fall under the code of good faith. So they can not be tounch unless they brake your const. rights. And then it is hard to do. And wrongly arrest depends why you was wrongly arrest..1st you have to file a citzen complaint. The make a demand in writing with the dept head for example sheriff is over depty. if know informal meeting was made to talk about the promblen. then you file a Citizen complaint. That would be with county commission.
Still nothing then a you have a lawyer to writh letter. then nothing. then they lawyer files a law suit against the county.
A false arrest is breaking someones constitutional rights. A lawsuit is not hard to do at all for an attorney. That is what they are trained to do. The law is the law. They break it they get sued. You don't have to file a citizen complaint or anything else for that matter. That just gives them an opportunity to try and coerce or intimidate you a little bit more. Let your attorney take care of the lawsuit. Better yet get together with other people that have been falsely arrested, hire an attorney and let the attorney make it right for you.
legally brunette

Wayne, WV

#20 Apr 9, 2011
ANYWHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
The good-faith exception is an exception to the exclusionary rule and is a good defense if the cop or cops believe that they were operating according to the dictates of the law. This however does not mean that they can intentionally or maliciously bend or break the law and blame it on a mistake. They are not above the law and they can be touched. Happens all the time. The city or county can also be sued for failing to properly train their officers.
legally brunette

Wayne, WV

#21 Apr 9, 2011
If they arrest someone and don't show up to court- that person should go directly to a powerful attorney as soon as possible-due to the statute of limitations-and sue for being falsely arrested and for having your constitutional rights violated. A judge cannot turn a blind eye to justice or he can be held accountable too. Everyone answers to someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Holdren - Come on Sweeney 2 hr Liar 29
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 2 hr Mickie 16
8pt Buck 5 hr Spanky 2
Becky? 5 hr Whatsmyname 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Missy 4,198
Fire John Parsons and Mervyn Smith and Kevin De... 15 hr Investigator 2
My Girlfriend wants me to get a circumcism 18 hr OakHillWV 10

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance