Concerned

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
We now have Detroit scumbags bringing heroin to our community from Michigan. Heroin is a scurge and will destroy anyone who uses it. If you see a Michigan plate you can bet they are selling drugs. Please set an example Judge Johnson and send these lowlife heroin pushers to prison for a long, long time!

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
We now have Detroit scumbags bringing heroin to our community from Michigan. Heroin is a scurge and will destroy anyone who uses it. If you see a Michigan plate you can bet they are selling drugs. Please set an example Judge Johnson and send these lowlife heroin pushers to prison for a long, long time!
Detroit connection been round here for long time ... Where ya been?
Pot bust

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
What do u expect judge to do to locals who have pot shipped by fed x or other carriers to our county? This type of activity invites other drugs to our area, should they be given special treatment?
HMMM

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
How does local people get messed up with people from Detroit anyway?
1 post removed
derp

Laredo, TX

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Heroin is a scurge and will destroy anyone who uses it.
Kinda like meth?
Concerned

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like meth?
Yes, it is as bad or worse than meth. I personally dont care about the pot. Pot is already legal in many states as it should be. WV is always behind the times but it will be legal here also soon enough. Pills and meth are what is ruining this community and heroin will seriously compound the problem. Anyone who has been around heroin addicts knows the destruction it causes. Pills are basically a milder form of heroin. We have seen what pills can do, just wait til we are flooded with cheap Detroit heroin. They have been inching there way in using pill heads to get a foothold. Punish these heroin pushers to the MAX.
Guilty or not

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Is this bust part of on going Pam pot bust?
Dredd

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Line them up and kill them, end it for good.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Dredd wrote:
Line them up and kill them, end it for good.
I approve of that message ... Save a lot of time, money & BS!
lol

Ogden, AR

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Bug, whether I agree with you or not...and most of the time it's not...I still think you are one Stupid shit!!! Old Man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy R..... 44 min Hmm 3
To The People of Richwood (Jan '17) 1 hr jim bob 277
To One Nicholas County 2 hr Serious Questions 24
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 6 hr Curious 86
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Swerve 4,270
Levi bragg 13 hr Battle 2
Joseph Hypes is a Con Artist 14 hr Fish 2

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance