Obama Wins Very Quiet On Topix

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Matt

Fairview, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Where are all the talkers now. Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 11, 2012
They are still crying in privacy.
Say What

Glasgow, WV

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Just remember WV wasn't as wild and crazy about him as some of the other voters!
Say What

Glasgow, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2012
And, they are probably busy reading about all of the upcoming layoffs after his re-election. Unbelievable!

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Say What wrote:
And, they are probably busy reading about all of the upcoming layoffs after his re-election. Unbelievable!
Give us some FACTS about all those " upcoming " layoffs you speak of !!
busterling

Summersville, WV

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Give us some FACTS about all those " upcoming " layoffs you speak of !!
Turn on the news. Do a little research there are quite a few companies laying off people because of his reelection. Not just coal companies. Some liberals actually believe that these companies are doing it to prove a point. That is absurd. Look at their reasons for doing it.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2012
busterling wrote:
<quoted text>Turn on the news. Do a little research there are quite a few companies laying off people because of his reelection. Not just coal companies. Some liberals actually believe that these companies are doing it to prove a point. That is absurd. Look at their reasons for doing it.
I've looked at some of those sources ... Don't see all that layoff BS that you yahoos are talkin about .. Post some links to the info or copy @ paste for us all to see ... I think you guys are still beatin the drums of " War on Coal " BS. That game didn't work out at all for ya now did it !!!
starling

Summersville, WV

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Give us some FACTS about all those " upcoming " layoffs you speak of !!
Check the freedom works website it has a list of corporations that are laying off. I know I know he is a great president.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2012
starling wrote:
<quoted text>Check the freedom works website it has a list of corporations that are laying off. I know I know he is a great president.
Had layoffs when Harry S was Pres. So what's the big deal ... I've been unemployed several times & weathered the storms.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Good point BUG, these fools act like all of the sudden its the end of the world because OBAMA was re-elected. Funny Suff!
1 post removed
Bear

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Oh thing's are definitely changing, and there will be more I can assure you. This will go way beyond political and economic change. Have a blessed evening.
Sitazun

Ardsley, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
These companies cannot afford the massive new taxes from Obama, including obamacare. Expect 4 more years of increasing or stagnant unemployment. The first term showed his incapability I'm handling these matters. Thats the problem with voting in a president on personality rather than substance.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2012
CoCo wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Beckley topix and get your links. I'm surprised you have actually missed it as much as you frequent their site!
Beckley Topix is full if BS like you ... But I do enjoy it .. LOL. Beckley itself is booming & coal is dying .. So explain all that to us Coocoo.
Say What

Glasgow, WV

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Beckley Topix is full if BS like you ... But I do enjoy it .. LOL. Beckley itself is booming & coal is dying .. So explain all that to us Coocoo.
Go back to bed and try getting up on the right side again! You old grump, you are disgusting!! Nothing like a good cup of coffee, GMA and your topix BS!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Beckley is definitely booming while coal falls.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to bed and try getting up on the right side again! You old grump, you are disgusting!! Nothing like a good cup of coffee, GMA and your topix BS!!
Yup, its almost as good as your BS

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Sitazun wrote:
These companies cannot afford the massive new taxes from Obama, including obamacare. Expect 4 more years of increasing or stagnant unemployment. The first term showed his incapability I'm handling these matters. Thats the problem with voting in a president on personality rather than substance.
But alot of these companies can afford more taxes, its just that the greedy CEOs will have to put less money in their pockets and stop so much wasteful spending on multi-thousand dollar conferences, unwarranted bonuses for doing nothing and even being UNSUCCESSFUL, and maybe driving to their expensive conferences instead of flying around to and from in expensive jets.
WhoKnows

Summersville, WV

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Poor bug ridge and DrMudd

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Dont worry bout us. The lection went the way we wanted it too. Poor you is more fitting.
Karen

United States

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Here is what I think DRMUDD and BUG Ridge is when Obama finishes off the coal mines and puts his Obama care in act. You two may think its funny now. However, when your setting in the dark with no heat and now you got pnemonia due to the lack of no heat and you cant afford to pay for any medicine because Obama(whom you elected)has raised the price of medicine (antibodotics, even otc) and the health care just as your own personal care doctor either has a waiting list a mile long or has decided he wasnt going to be a gov puppet on a string and quits, and the ER now no longer exists and you cant get on topix to complain or ask for help I do believe you two may not think all this is as FUNNY as you do now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
race war 2 hr Sarge 18
Walmart Refusing EBT WIC 2 hr Simon 8
Gino's and Tudors in Summerville 17 hr Unknown 16
Blonde at fujyamas 21 hr sara 2
Niki hypes Sun worthlessmon 24
NCHS Basketball Coach Sat Jess James 2
Michelle Hinkle (Feb '13) Sat Dentures 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance