W.Va. man suspected of killing 4 had ...

W.Va. man suspected of killing 4 had drug debt

There are 12 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from May 29, 2012, titled W.Va. man suspected of killing 4 had drug debt. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

A West Virginia man suspected of killing two adults and two young children, removing their clothing and tossing the bodies down a mountainside owed a drug debt to one of the victims and had been sentenced to prison five years ago in another drug dispute, court documents show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2012
Reinstate the death penalty & put it to use !!

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

United States

#2 May 30, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Reinstate the death penalty & put it to use !!

Noooo

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 May 30, 2012
lunaslostlove wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo
You wanna take him home with you???
grateful

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 4, 2012
I was a little confused on where they found the bodies. Was it in the woods near where the family lived or where the killer lived? And I would like to add that it is a shame that two children had to die for the mistakes of someone else. Plus, I agree with the death penalty, especially in situations like this.
Wondering

Walker, WV

#5 Jun 4, 2012
I seen his on Facebook a few Min ago:
Not a bad idea.
If you would like to/ can help with the funeral expenses for the family of four that was murdered, please send donations directly to the funeral home: The Hendrix Funeral, c/o Wallace & Wallace Funeral Home, 213 Main Street, Rainelle, WV 25962. Thank you! And please pass on.
Night Mare

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2012
NAIL HIS PENIS TO A PICNIC TABLE INSIDE A BARN GIVE HIM A RUSTY KNIFE THEN SE THE BARN ON FIRE!!!
art

Yawkey, WV

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Let's waste thousands on a trial then kick the horse out from under his Ass.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 23, 2012
grateful wrote:
I was a little confused on where they found the bodies. Was it in the woods near where the family lived or where the killer lived? And I would like to add that it is a shame that two children had to die for the mistakes of someone else. Plus, I agree with the death penalty, especially in situations like this.
It was belknap and his mothers property, heard tale she has not worked (employed @ gvmc) since the bodies were found!
DeathIsTheFreedo m

Summersville, WV

#9 Oct 28, 2014
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna take him home with you???
Don't know why I got an email about this today but sitting inside a cage with other people who will beat you down for what you did is way worse than the freedom of death
truthwillsetyouf ree

Summersville, WV

#10 Oct 29, 2014
phil me in wrote:
<quoted text>It was belknap and his mothers property, heard tale she has not worked (employed @ gvmc) since the bodies were found!
So sad that the Belknap father took the rap the first murder for his homicidal son but now his son did it again and will pay. Smart of the father to take that whole family off his visitors list so they can't visit him in prison anymore, I wouldn't want anything to do with the family ever again.
theyBOTHshouldro tt

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 26, 2015
CARRIE NELSON WAS INVOLVED AS SURE AS IM SETTING HERE SHE WAS WITH HIM BEFORE AN AFTER IN A HOTEL WHERE WAS SHE DURING JUSTICE WASNT COMPLETELY SERVED
levi

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2015
theyBOTHshouldrott wrote:
CARRIE NELSON WAS INVOLVED AS SURE AS IM SETTING HERE SHE WAS WITH HIM BEFORE AN AFTER IN A HOTEL WHERE WAS SHE DURING JUSTICE WASNT COMPLETELY SERVED
whos she

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summersville Place 20 min kat 5
Trump finally told the truth when he said he wa... 9 hr Biff 4
Kim Rader 12 hr Heres Johnny 3
Summersville about to be overrun by pipeliners 22 hr Trump 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Powell Mountain Goat (Apr '16) Fri Bob 14
All Feed & Pet Store (Feb '17) Fri Bernie Sanders 12

Summersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages