First Prev
of 2
Next Last
riley

Oakvale, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2011
their up to no good selling drugs at dylan heights.. someone needs to do something they have a new baby and cps needs to take it before something bad happens to it..She said they straighten up but they are selling drugs again why don't the cops bust them and geta good home for the baby it deserves a good life...
tommy boy

Oakvale, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2011
jessica hughart and roger lewis are trash they will never change hanging out with aaron belcher and jedediah mccutcheon they are all trash ... but i do think someone needs to take that baby..
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2011
riley wrote:
their up to no good selling drugs at dylan heights.. someone needs to do something they have a new baby and cps needs to take it before something bad happens to it..She said they straighten up but they are selling drugs again why don't the cops bust them and geta good home for the baby it deserves a good life...
Who?? Almost everybody at dylan heights is like that.
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 8, 2011
tommy boy wrote:
jessica hughart and roger lewis are trash they will never change hanging out with aaron belcher and jedediah mccutcheon they are all trash ... but i do think someone needs to take that baby..
Jediah is a piece of sh*t.
lorne

Hansford, WV

#5 Oct 8, 2011
IS jessica Hughart related to Karen & david Hughart?
tommy boy

Oakvale, WV

#6 Oct 9, 2011
yes it is her aunt and uncle
lorne

Hansford, WV

#7 Oct 9, 2011
Are Karen & David diong better?
Free

Summersville, WV

#8 Oct 9, 2011
Free to a good home Boxer/Golden Reteriver puppies
1 post removed
yaaa

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 9, 2011
everybody in this town is
Geez

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2011
Free wrote:
Free to a good home Boxer/Golden Reteriver puppies
Not the thread this needed posted in lol make your own!
Help

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Check out this site to trcover from addiction ro drugs.
http://thecolemaninstitute.com/
george

Oakvale, WV

#13 Oct 17, 2011
lorne wrote:
Are Karen & David diong better?
No they r all cracked out .
they suck

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Oct 17, 2011
jessica was on drugs while she was pregnant. i don't know how she managed to keep the baby in the first place. the baby doesn't have a chance. they also hang out with lindy fields at dylan heights and she smokes enough pot by herself to supply the entire county. lindy also has a few other habits,along with jessica and roger.i can't believe that no one at dylan heights ever gets busted everyone knows what happens there and so do the cops.cps should be there everyday.
Wonder

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Youd think CPS would want some cases close to their office instead of the other end of the county
Just saying

Morgantown, WV

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Why don't you call CPS with evidence (such as pictures, videos, etc of drug activity) and state your case for this poor child. Getting online and slanderizing someone isn't the way to go. These people might do drugs, they might not, I don't know. For this child's sake if you are 100% positive (and have evidence) that these people are engaging in drug activity go to the POLICE and CPS.. not Topix!
Wonder

United States

#17 Oct 18, 2011
Just saying is right its so wasy anymore to take audio or video. All it takes is one sec. of video to take that child....
tommy boy

Martinsburg, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2011
my name is consty hinkle i love starting shit i have sex with other men all the time when joe is at work, my child meet him and you will know i am a bad mom he doesn't listen to anything i say. i drink all the time, i like a good time. you can pick me out anywhere because i show my tits all the time they are always half way out of my shirt that's how you know me for thats all i have to offer in life
1 post removed
Alexandria

Morgantown, WV

#20 Dec 7, 2011
Tommy Boy, shut the hell up. You aren't Constance because anyone who actually KNOWS Constance would know she doesn't talk like that and doesn't act like that. Get off this site and stop trying to start shit.
Constance HInkle

Summersville, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2011
tommy boy wrote:
my name is consty hinkle i love starting shit i have sex with other men all the time when joe is at work, my child meet him and you will know i am a bad mom he doesn't listen to anything i say. i drink all the time, i like a good time. you can pick me out anywhere because i show my tits all the time they are always half way out of my shirt that's how you know me for thats all i have to offer in life
My names Constance not Consty you dumb F****ers!!!! I think this is so funny and whoever wrote this you make no damn since for real, Im no whore and i take care of my kid so quit running your mouth and hiding behind a damn computer grow some balls and say that sh** to my face this small a** town is full of sad lame a** people that have no lives, Im taking this straight to my lawyer cause im not dealing with high school drama :) so its easy to find out the IP Address from where this came from and its called slander and i will handle it so enjoy running your mouth :)
Constance HInkle

Summersville, WV

#22 Dec 7, 2011
Alexandria wrote:
Tommy Boy, shut the hell up. You aren't Constance because anyone who actually KNOWS Constance would know she doesn't talk like that and doesn't act like that. Get off this site and stop trying to start shit.
whoever this is. Thank You looks like at least someone knows the real me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it bad that my gf has slept with 60-70 guys ... 1 hr Nancy 8
Northside auto 2 hr Resident 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Anyone had any dealings with CPS In Nicholas Co... 9 hr wondering is all 8
Thank God for Trump 14 hr Pmurt 6
Powell Mountain Goat (Apr '16) 16 hr Wv girl 13
Summersville Dairy queen 19 hr Benny 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance