First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amused

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 8, 2010
what a puke..does not know his fat butt from a whole in the ground. by far the most stupid "judge" lol known to man..if you give him a sex favor though he will judge in your favor...he is being investigated as we speak.
IsIt

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2010
It's a cryin' shame that posts like this can't be immediately tracked back to whoever posted it and then sued for slander with no questions asked. What kind of person would make such a statement. If you don't like how he does things, it could be said in a different manner and not so idiotic or nothing at all would be better! Shame on you for being so ignorant!
lol

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2010
amused wrote:
what a puke..does not know his fat butt from a whole in the ground. by far the most stupid "judge" lol known to man..if you give him a sex favor though he will judge in your favor...he is being investigated as we speak.
I suspect after that comment you will get to meet Mr Johnson real soon in person. Have fun.
I agree

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
Judge Johnson is absolutly nothing but a big fat a*@hole, just like the rest of the court system. Hahahahahahaha!! And that my friends is my OPINION, in which I am entitled to share with the rest of you idiots.
what

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2010
so can I ask what you people do for a living? I'm thinking maybe the judge didnt give you a break or someone in your family. the man cant be a dumb ass if hes a judge he has to have an education. as for amused you a sick person. why would you say shit like that I dont know the judge but I'm sure he has family. my guess would be if you have family you wouldnt want this said about you. let it go.. why not think about doing something good for someone everytime you think something bad about someone I think you'll stay pretty busy
OMG

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Judge Johnson, is a very good man, ive known him all my life. He done a very good job raising his family and is the BEST JUDGE around thats why he always gets voted in. The people love him. He is very good at his job. I will always continue to vote for him. Sorry he didnt give you a break, evidently thats what this is about. However, your so outvoted....CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK JUDGE JOHNSON. WE NEED YOU IN THAT COURT ROOM, YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB!!!!!
S 10 plus 2

Lerona, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2010
I know Gary Johnson.
I went to school with Gary Johnson.
And you negative bloggers, are no Gary Johnson.
Please send all cards and letters via e-mail to:
gotohell.com
S 10 plus 2

Lerona, WV

#8 Apr 11, 2010
amused wrote:
I hope you can blog from a jail cell, I would miss your broken off pieces if wisdom.
uhh

Summersville, WV

#9 Apr 11, 2010
He's a very nice man and a good, caring judge. His wife is an amazing teacher, and you're marring her name as well by posting this. If you have something to say, say it to his face or keep it to yourself.
Agree

Summersville, WV

#10 Apr 12, 2010
uhh wrote:
He's a very nice man and a good, caring judge. His wife is an amazing teacher, and you're marring her name as well by posting this. If you have something to say, say it to his face or keep it to yourself.
I agree! This is a nice family. I know them and they have always been nice to me. People need to mind their own business!
LeVar

Lerona, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2010
I agree wrote:
Judge Johnson is absolutly nothing but a big fat a*@hole, just like the rest of the court system. Hahahahahahaha!! And that my friends is my OPINION, in which I am entitled to share with the rest of you idiots.
Oh now you just stop that !
steve

Louisburg, NC

#12 Jul 2, 2010
why dont you fin people get a life!
Slovanian Cyclist

Athens, WV

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Mr. J. nice man.
I have roden cyclest with him.
I knoew him as "Gary".
Very nice guy.
Wife good person too.
He lucky t have good as her.
1 post removed
Bandit

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jun 21, 2013
When the judge strikes his hammer the snow falls between his feet.and when his nose gets hungry snow,he prefers to eat. For a simple crime that u got time,he celebrates by his snow with wine. True justice,should b served,but not by a judge that made the same turns
Bandit

Ardsley, NY

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Would like to hear what you think of the Daily Reporting Center . That Judge Gary Johnson. Is sending everyone that he sends to. Lets hear what you think
wow

Summersville, WV

#17 Jun 21, 2013
Looks like Debbie Facemire is on the internet at work again. Oh wait, she always is!
intheknowaboutth isguy

Huntington, WV

#18 Jul 2, 2013
gary johnson is the textbook definition of a hypocrite....in no way should this fat lout be a "judge"....he deserves to be in prison
hot rod

Hansford, WV

#19 Jul 8, 2013
he is TRASH, DOING THE SAME THING HE PUTS PPL IN PRISON OVER but we voted the crap in there so next election lets put his sorry ass out of the chair!!!!!
mr h

Milton, WV

#20 Jan 10, 2014
we all know that lump of shi..t he broke on off in me and your right i know all his dirty stuff and his brothers too and his wifes barbara to ass wipes all of them if you find any good in them then you.ll find them dead or you should iam just saying and lii sign it cuz an shi.. t head is a shi..t head mr naylor
Wow too

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Feb 20, 2014
wow wrote:
Looks like Debbie Facemire is on the internet at work again. Oh wait, she always is!
. 100 percent true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
northside scam ?????? (Mar '12) 8 hr Dummy 72
Deputy Holdren 8 hr Jason 7
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 21 hr Couldbe 77
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) 21 hr knowsher 34
Aleigha Auxier 21 hr knowsher 14
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) Tue Nailed it 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance