First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rji

Summersville, WV

#1 May 23, 2012
I would like to know why the meth lab bus was not in the paper today. Their was a shake and bake lab busted with in the 1000 foot law of the high school
And was not reported
To the public. Look like the city is trying to hid this from the parents of these children
Amen

Summersville, WV

#2 May 23, 2012
Oh my thats not right! Where and who was it if you know?!
parent

Summersville, WV

#3 May 23, 2012
rji wrote:
I would like to know why the meth lab bus was not in the paper today. Their was a shake and bake lab busted with in the 1000 foot law of the high school
And was not reported
To the public. Look like the city is trying to hid this from the parents of these children
Was it the house beside the high school??? Jared Lanes brother the tatt guy from thinkin ink
hum

United States

#4 May 23, 2012
You ppl kill me! For one thing that is not inside of city limits, second why does it matter if it was in the paper, the Nicholas chronicle couldn't get the facts right even if it was in there!!! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!
rji

Summersville, WV

#5 May 23, 2012
The reason is that this town is over run with meth labs and dopers and nothing is getting done about it. These kids deserve a safer place to be raised than what this county is giving meth labs should be 5 years with out parol no questions if the jail don't have room send them to another state to serve
Time. slapping the wrist needs to stop
teacher

Glenville, WV

#6 May 23, 2012
Heard Turtle was involved but not on scene when lab was raided.
1 post removed
haha

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 24, 2012
If every Meth lab or drug arrest was in the paper then that's all that would be in there, its an everyday thing! There was also a Meth lab in Dylan heights that was not in the paper, and now there is an apartment up there that has to be redone before anyone can live in it! I feel sorry for the people that live around that apartment because they share air vents! But then again they are probally on drugs too!
Wonderer

Charleston, WV

#9 May 24, 2012
haha wrote:
If every Meth lab or drug arrest was in the paper then that's all that would be in there, its an everyday thing! There was also a Meth lab in Dylan heights that was not in the paper, and now there is an apartment up there that has to be redone before anyone can live in it! I feel sorry for the people that live around that apartment because they share air vents! But then again they are probally on drugs too!
If they print everyone of them that gets busted, then that is good. At least there would be some news to read in the Chronicle and the people that are neighbors to these dope makers and dopeheads would at least know there is a problem next door. Most probably don't have a clue what is going on in their surroundings!
Ward rd

Ridgeview, WV

#10 May 24, 2012
Does anybody know what happened to Dave Accord from ward rd? They busted his meth lab over 2 years ago and a friend of mine saw him in a church service a few weeks ago. I heard he finnaly went to jail hopefully it's true.
citizen

Capon Bridge, WV

#11 May 25, 2012
Dave Acords was in CRJ a few days ago, don't know if he is still there, or why.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 May 25, 2012
Actually not that many people read the Chronicle any more .. All you have featured is S'ville's so called elite circle & lots of them have had run ins with the law, cheated people outta money, been involved in numerous lawsuits, filed bankruptcy or have had numerous failed businesses -- you know who they are -- put a suit on a low life & presto!
rji

Summersville, WV

#13 May 25, 2012
Let's not forget what this is about. Our county just picks them up and then let's them go and then picks them up. Lock them in the pen for five years no questions. I don't much care who's feelings I hurt so all dopers need to be locked up long enough to dry out. And bug I wish you would just get off topix or post your real name so people could come to your house and bust your pc

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2012
rji wrote:
Let's not forget what this is about. Our county just picks them up and then let's them go and then picks them up. Lock them in the pen for five years no questions. I don't much care who's feelings I hurt so all dopers need to be locked up long enough to dry out. And bug I wish you would just get off topix or post your real name so people could come to your house and bust your pc
You must be part of that S'ville elite circle if trash if so you are worse than the meth lab trash. I call em like I see em honey, I would gladly help put Tucker or LeRose back in jail, right along with the damn dopers. You don't like it them go away -- cause I'm here to stay.
bug out

Summersville, WV

#15 May 25, 2012
Bug you starting trouble here also You better hide I'm going to find you
Hmmm

Ardsley, NY

#16 May 25, 2012
Didn't Bug Ridge used to be called broke back mountain??? The gays were too weirded out by some creepy old man with a laptop literally growing into his lap and bugs followed him around like beetle juice because he was so old they thought he was dead. Isnt it between Fenwick Mtn and Craigsville? The old man was a self proclaimed keyboard tough guy. And he without a doubt knows everything and has been everywhere. I heard he starts trouble online because he is lonely and wants someone other than the cowboy Obama loving neighbors to talk to. Just a rumor. Does anyone else know anything about this place called Bug Ridge???

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#17 May 26, 2012
bug out wrote:
Bug you starting trouble here also You better hide I'm going to find you
You must think you are some of that S'ville finest trash. You want me .. Come and get ya some Dickweed.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#18 May 26, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Didn't Bug Ridge used to be called broke back mountain??? The gays were too weirded out by some creepy old man with a laptop literally growing into his lap and bugs followed him around like beetle juice because he was so old they thought he was dead. Isnt it between Fenwick Mtn and Craigsville? The old man was a self proclaimed keyboard tough guy. And he without a doubt knows everything and has been everywhere. I heard he starts trouble online because he is lonely and wants someone other than the cowboy Obama loving neighbors to talk to. Just a rumor. Does anyone else know anything about this place called Bug Ridge???
LOL Try. Braxton Co. Ya geographical genius ......
just here

Harrisonburg, VA

#19 May 28, 2012
David did go to jail for a meth lab. He's gone for 2-10 years .
Blahhh

Summersville, WV

#20 May 28, 2012
Well the guy operating the meth lab beside the NCH should get 5-20yrs then. That's shameful, I'm sick of drugs around here and their problems. Drug heads is probably behind what happened to those innocent babies over in Leivasy.
redneck4u

United States

#21 May 29, 2012
At Blahhh that is not happen in the murder case over at carl..they where lost an was tring to turn around an got jumped...none of them deserved to die..R.I.P. Steven, R.I.P.Amber, R.I.P. the 2 Babies u all. Be Missed By Friends Family an so Many More u all Didn't Deserve this..R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood River Rats 1 hr Edd 11
Hillary for President! 2 hr Honest Abe 83
Megan Farley 3 hr Keith 1
john boy bickford 9 hr Yes 12
Does anyone remember?? (Jun '12) 12 hr Customer 8
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 13 hr Red_Forman 2,376
keep one word. (Feb '13) 13 hr Red_Forman 123

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance