First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sad

Summersville, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Sick of the pill heads from one end of Whitewater Road to the other.!!!
yup

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2012
U have thos every where. summersville is filled with them.
Sally

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Yes it so sad. I'm sick of them too.They sell pills and take pills and never work.
Recovered addict

Craigsville, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2012
I hate to see kids of pills and stuff. I have gone through that myself and its a horrible place to be. I am celebrating my 3rd year of sobriety and proud of it. I know plenty of kids around here that are on that stuff. They go sit in parking lots with their damned loud speakers thumping and think they look cool. I wish there was more I could do to help them but they won't get help unless they want to. Best thing to do is show them how nasty that is.
Sad

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Recovered Addict I am very happy for you!! That is great!!!
kid

Summersville, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2012
A kid setting in a parking lot hanging out doesnt mean they are pill heads its called being a teenager and haven fun all you ppl think all kids are on drugs lay off
Bee

Prosperity, WV

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Recovered Addict, I first want to congratulate you on your sobriety. Good for you! Secondly, I'll have to agree with "kid". Just because someone sits in the parking lot and listens to music does not mean that they're a pill head.. They sit in the parking lot because there's nothing else to do. Not all kids these days are on drugs. The especially sad thing is that if a teen is on drugs 9/10 times it's because their PARENTS are on drugs and they've grown up thinking that it's okay. I feel that our community would benefit greatly from drug rehabilitation services, psychiatric services (because many drug addictions stem from depression, etc.) and more activities for the young and old in our community.
kid

Summersville, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2012
Thank you kids have nothing to do in this town so they hang out in the parking lots with friends yes they built the skate park but not all kids skate we need a mall or a club just for teens so they could go and be theirselfs and have fun i think it would keep alot of the kids out of trouble they have so much energy inside they have noway to get rid of it and they act out which really is why we need a mall or club i think it would do the town good
Really

Summersville, WV

#9 Oct 25, 2012
I don't believe people do drugs because they have nothing to do. I'm not talking about teenagers that hang out in parking lots-that's been going on for 60 years !
kid

Summersville, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Umm noone said ppl do drugs cause they have nothing to do they said kids set in the parking lots and listen to music cause they are on drugs. And some ppl choose to take pills but there are ppl out there that has got addicted by getting hurt or haveing a bunch of surgerys who didnt ask for that and ppl who realize they have a problem and get help yall need to start worrying about the pill heads who steal and hurt ppl to get their pills everybody has something in their life they arent proud of and dont try and say you dont so find something else to talk about why dont yall take time out of your day and talk about ppl who beat children or murder ppl or rape lil kids i feel those are the ppl that need talked about
Proud Recoverer

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Addiction is a horrible disease, whatever ur addicted to. whether it b pills, alcohol, crack/cocain whatever. I personally, got addicted to narcotics from having to take them long term from health problems. I never n my life imagined something so small could make me so sick from withdrawels!!! Thats what people need 2 kno- I was clueless!!! So after taking them even for a few weeks ur body is addicted 2'em!! Educate!!!! These young teens& people about the long term affects& withdrawels of these 'pain pills'!! The withdrawles of not having them is what makes theses people that r addicted do crazy things 2 get them. There needs 2 b more help available n our state.
Recovered addict

Craigsville, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2012
I apologize for my assumption before. I should have made myself clear. Sorry. Let me explain that better..... I see them in the parking lot listening to music and snorting pills off their console and stuff. I try not to notice it but once u have been down that path u see the tendencies of them. They don't think u can see them but it is very obvious. Thank you to all that have congratulated me!
Amanda Brown

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Recovered addict wrote:
I hate to see kids of pills and stuff. I have gone through that myself and its a horrible place to be. I am celebrating my 3rd year of sobriety and proud of it. I know plenty of kids around here that are on that stuff. They go sit in parking lots with their damned loud speakers thumping and think they look cool. I wish there was more I could do to help them but they won't get help unless they want to. Best thing to do is show them how nasty that is.
I am a recovering addict too and most people don't know what kind of life it really is. They just want to get on here a talk shit about people who need help and lots of prayers.
Recovered addict

Craigsville, WV

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Agreed Amanda brown! Congrats to everyone on sobriety. I wish there was a way these kids would understand what those things do to you. Something that small can ruin ur whole life.
square head

Morgantown, WV

#15 Oct 26, 2012
me too tired of pilled heads and dopers...........
Sympathy pity party

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2012
The next time I hear that drug addiction is an "illiness"Im going to scream!!!!How dare you put drug addiction in the same catagory as Cancer,Heart disease,deppresion and ect?!!!!!!!THOSE are illinesses, people DONT choose to get or have Cancer or deppression.Usless druggies CHOOSE to be an addict.IT MOST CERTAINLY IS SOMETHING HUMAN BEINGS CAN HELP!!!!!!You make your own choices whenever you pop that pill,snort that Coke or inject that Herione.Its THEIR CHOICE.Addiction is NOT in the same catagory as a usless druggy who ruins their own lives over pain or because they are weak willed!!!!It is nobodies fault but theirs and I will not show an once of pity for them!!!!!!You make your own choices in life grow up and stop blaming the doctor,your pain or society for your addiction and choices!!!!Because what it comes down to we are the master of our own lives and we control what wr put into our bodies!!!!
YoureIgnorant

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Sympathy pity party wrote:
The next time I hear that drug addiction is an "illiness"Im going to scream!!!!How dare you put drug addiction in the same catagory as Cancer,Heart disease,deppresion and ect?!!!!!!!THOSE are illinesses, people DONT choose to get or have Cancer or deppression.Usless druggies CHOOSE to be an addict.IT MOST CERTAINLY IS SOMETHING HUMAN BEINGS CAN HELP!!!!!!You make your own choices whenever you pop that pill,snort that Coke or inject that Herione.Its THEIR CHOICE.Addiction is NOT in the same catagory as a usless druggy who ruins their own lives over pain or because they are weak willed!!!!It is nobodies fault but theirs and I will not show an once of pity for them!!!!!!You make your own choices in life grow up and stop blaming the doctor,your pain or society for your addiction and choices!!!!Because what it comes down to we are the master of our own lives and we control what wr put into our bodies!!!!
You are an uneducated idiot. Some people do choose to get addicted to narcotics, but most do not. A lot of people are prescribed pain medication by doctors for legitimate pain, and their bodies get addicted to the medication. By your logic, if a doctor gives me eye drops for an irritated eye, and I take them and go blind, it's my fault. That is complete ignorance. Obviously you have had no contact with good people who become drug addicts due to being prescribed medication for pain or an injury. News flash, no one wakes up and says "I think I'll become a junkie drug addict today". You really should have educated yourself on the subject before you went off on your little ignorant rant. I'm sad for you.
YoureIgnorant

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 26, 2012
I need to clarify a statement. By "some people do choose to get addicted to narcotics..." I mean that recreational users continue using a drug even though they know the risk of addiction. No one WANTS to be an addict...it's not a good look. Show compassion for your fellow human beings. You never know, you might be eating your words one day.
support

Sutton, WV

#19 Oct 26, 2012
I wish the ppl who have over come the drug addition would start an online support group for those trying to recove from drugs and for families having to deal with relatives on drugs,the ones who have recoverd can help so many on thier road to recovery and I am sure you have alot of good sound advice for those who have relatives on drugs.Congrads on your recovery God has gave you another chance,Bless you and may you always stay clean.In say it takes a very strong person and Gods blessing to get off drugs once you are addicted,I am proud and thankfull for everyone who has over come thier drug addiction.You have to walk in ones shoes to understand and I do hope someone starts a support line ppl need understanding from someone who's been there.Keep up the good work all of you who have and are trying to recover.
Sympathy pity party

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
YoureIgnorant wrote:
I need to clarify a statement. By "some people do choose to get addicted to narcotics..." I mean that recreational users continue using a drug even though they know the risk of addiction. No one WANTS to be an addict...it's not a good look. Show compassion for your fellow human beings. You never know, you might be eating your words one day.
No deary its an "idiotic uneducated rant"!!!!!Although you are right about one and that is its simple logic!!!DONT TAKE THE D@MN THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!I know somebody that had had their rotator cup completly torn to shreds and the doctor prescribed that person painkillers.They took them as prescribed and DID NOT get addicted.Its a matter of will!!!!And 90% of the tards that get addicted doesnt care if they get addicted or not as long as their pain goes away!!!!So dont give me that crap about"Well if they are taking long term and their poor little ole bodies get used to it and has to have,its perfectly ok for them to be a stupid addict"!!!!!I absolutly refuse to even take prescribed painkillers because I know the affects of them,But then again I would have will power to tell myself"Hey these are addicting refuse to get addicted"!!!!People are to God@mn lazy and careless to themselves that whenever they feel themselves getting addicted to put the sh%t away!!!!No matter the pain.I would much rather be in pain then become a useless drug addict!!!!!!!!Your all weak willed and need to quit titty feeding these god@mn druggies.A druggy is a druggie.So shut the h%LL UP ABOUT LONG TERM PRESCPRITION DRUG USE AND START TAKING RESPONISIBILY.And to answer your question about the drops.There is always warnings and directions on all medication including if there addicting or not.It is your responibilty to read those and if it says WARNING MEDICATION MAY BE ADDICTIVE then SIMPLY DONT TAKE!!!But like I said before your to weak willed.Just wanting a pity party.So all compassion for the human, causing their problems and addictions themselves I wont give.And I dont want your prayers to your fairytale god and Im sure these poor ole addicts could give two sh%ts about your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys dressed like a girl 1 hr Cross Dresser 6
Middle school 2 hr Gary 11
Fire Wood Needed In Nettie 3 hr ram 5
Nicholas County BOE! 3 hr mynameisearl 14
long point bar and grill 9 hr Frequenter 7
walmart 20 hr keel 2
Pro Builders Tue Richard DeBias 1
Summersville Dating
Find my Match

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:54PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 6:44 AM
How the Pittsburgh Steelers Can Stop the High-Powered Saints Offense
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 9:40 AM
Mother of Still's Daughter Speaks on Alleged Missed Child Support Payments
ESPN10:51 AM
Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue