ibs is married to ironbutterfly in re...

ibs is married to ironbutterfly in real life

Posted in the Summersville Forum

the truth

Hansford, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Just found out that ibs and ironbutterfly are husband and wife. Maybe mudd and black plague are their kids or a family member. Think about it.
Give it up

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Links? Initials? Hints?

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Oh ok and Dr. Pepper is my ob/gyn and Dr. Feelgood is my dentist. Grow up and find a hobby other then topix!
Hubert

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2012
IronButterfly11 wrote:
Oh ok and Dr. Pepper is my ob/gyn and Dr. Feelgood is my dentist. Grow up and find a hobby other then topix!
You mean just like you, they should be a trashy looking, washed up, want to be 49 year old biker chick who dresses in stenchy leather garb, and paints her face like a ska nk? Couldn't cut it in North Carolina? Or did Hubert run out if fruit roll ups?

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Boy you poor ignorant souls are gonna die of old age sitting here on topics trying to figure out something you'll never get right. This is hilarious yet entertaining.
Hubert,Hubert,Hubert......yer purtty funny ole chap. Keep trying, we'll all let you know when you approach the above freezing point with your fantasy identification attempts.
Renee

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Hubert is where she is from.
Rug Bidge

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Renee wrote:
Hubert is where she is from.
Gwouchy boy dr mudd isn't very smart, you have to explain things slowly to him. He and 3 or 4 others are my puppets. I post something and I can get them all to rant and rave and call me names. I think they take this kid stuff seriously. It's funny.
lol

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Rug Bidge wrote:
<quoted text>Gwouchy boy dr mudd isn't very smart, you have to explain things slowly to him. He and 3 or 4 others are my puppets. I post something and I can get them all to rant and rave and call me names. I think they take this kid stuff seriously. It's funny.
Love watching them jump when you snap your fingers. Lmao

“The doctor is in”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 26, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Love watching them jump when you snap your fingers. Lmao
Nope its more like YOU jump whenever I snap MY fingers:)

“The doctor is in”

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Hubert wrote:
<quoted text>You mean just like you, they should be a trashy looking, washed up, want to be 49 year old biker chick who dresses in stenchy leather garb, and paints her face like a ska nk? Couldn't cut it in North Carolina? Or did Hubert run out if fruit roll ups?
Your creepy.Stop spying on us!Do you not get enough of us on Topix that you feel the need to spy on us in real life?Tehe.Your funny!

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Hubert wrote:
<quoted text>You mean just like you, they should be a trashy looking, washed up, want to be 49 year old biker chick who dresses in stenchy leather garb, and paints her face like a ska nk? Couldn't cut it in North Carolina? Or did Hubert run out if fruit roll ups?
first off I'm a man and 2nd I'm 35 not 49. But you got me i do love wearing leather and painting my face up. I do it when i get bored and want to look stupid like you.

“The doctor is in”

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jun 26, 2012
IronButterfly11 wrote:
<quoted text> first off I'm a man and 2nd I'm 35 not 49. But you got me i do love wearing leather and painting my face up. I do it when i get bored and want to look stupid like you.
See I tried telling them my age,21, and Im a girl.But they are so get in there ways!Btw that was pretty funny butterfly:)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Black plague Dr wrote:
<quoted text>See I tried telling them my age,21, and Im a girl.But they are so get in there ways!Btw that was pretty funny butterfly:)
Hmmmm........female? 21?
Please Hubert, let me be married to this one. Since you're making up our kindred for us, I wanna be married to a 21 yr old......woohoo!!!!
Sorry Ironbutterfly, but you're not my type.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm........female? 21?
Please Hubert, let me be married to this one. Since you're making up our kindred for us, I wanna be married to a 21 yr old......woohoo!!!!
Sorry Ironbutterfly, but you're not my type.
lol, that's ok IBS, i understand, i don't go for guys either!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2012
Black plague Dr wrote:
<quoted text>See I tried telling them my age,21, and Im a girl.But they are so get in there ways!Btw that was pretty funny butterfly:)
These idiots are absolutely amazing! Lol
Do you think they are making an honest attempt at pissing us off or is it half assed? Lol They spend all there free time talking like babies " mr. gwowchy britches" and trying to find ways to figure us out. Yet we spend too much time here. Yeah! Lol
trev

Summersville, WV

#16 Jun 27, 2012
I kind of like what they do. Just saying

“The doctor is in”

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Jun 27, 2012
South Bend wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they are making an honest attempt at pissing us off or is it half assed? Lol They spend all there free time talking like babies " mr. gwowchy britches" and trying to find ways to figure us out. Yet we spend too much time here. Yeah! Lol
Agreed South bend!Nothing in this world that they could possibly make me mad.
Rug Bidge

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jun 27, 2012
South Bend wrote:
<quoted text>
My attempt to piss you off is only about 1/3 assed. Not an honest attempt or half assed. It doesn't take that much effort. And it's not gwouchy britches. It's gwouchy boy mudd cause his yum tum aches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 min Machine Gun Jake ... 4,246
Breedlove Plumbing (Nov '09) 26 min Brett Stover bend... 35
Trump The Russian Puppet Is Going Down 10 hr Stinkin it up 109
Corey westfall 11 hr Lookout Mountain 4
Deputy Holdren 14 hr Lumberjack 1
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) Sun Art 33
Aleigha Auxier Sun Tony 13

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance