Longpoint Grill & Bar is open!

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Michele Keeley

Charleston, WV

#1 May 9, 2011
The restaurant opened this past weekend and my husband and I took my family there for dinner and it was very good.

The salmon was cooked to perfection and very moist. The fried green beans were a huge hit. My husband raves over the BBQ and I had the grilled chicken with fettuccini alfredo.

The deserts were home made and you can tell… we had the carrot cake and the lemon pound cake.

We’ve also had the white pizza, bacon-chicken-ranch and the supreme pizza’s here and they taste fantastic!

For a opening weekend I can say the service was smooth and friendly. We will be going back! Thank you for a great Mother’s Day dinner!
Hey

Hurricane, WV

#2 May 10, 2011
You ate all that in one sitting?
Really

United States

#3 May 11, 2011
I went there and it was great..we loved it..Good job..Stay Consistant..
HUGO

Liberty, WV

#4 May 11, 2011
Michele Keeley wrote:
The restaurant opened this past weekend and my husband and I took my family there for dinner and it was very good.
The salmon was cooked to perfection and very moist. The fried green beans were a huge hit. My husband raves over the BBQ and I had the grilled chicken with fettuccini alfredo.
The deserts were home made and you can tell… we had the carrot cake and the lemon pound cake.
We’ve also had the white pizza, bacon-chicken-ranch and the supreme pizza’s here and they taste fantastic!
For a opening weekend I can say the service was smooth and friendly. We will be going back! Thank you for a great Mother’s Day dinner!
GOOD GOD.....YOU must be huge
excellent

Summersville, WV

#5 May 11, 2011
food was great and wait staff was Hot!!!!!
wvgal

Glenville, WV

#6 May 11, 2011
HUGO wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD GOD.....YOU must be huge
I'm sure the food wasn't all for her!!! She probably went with her family, jerk.
well

Charleston, WV

#7 May 16, 2011
went there on opening day, the food was very good. the owner even came over and talked to us, very nice place to eat, and friendly people. i will go back there.
S-ville

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 May 17, 2011
Chicken Alfredo not so good. Applebees 100% better. Just sayin!
Nobody

United States

#9 May 17, 2011
Where is this new restaurant?
Juarelo

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 17, 2011
Nobody wrote:
Where is this new restaurant?
Dehlia rd.
sville

Cedar Grove, WV

#11 May 17, 2011
We defininately needed a nice place. I went sat night and the food was great!!! Great atmosphere
WVGal

Davin, WV

#12 May 17, 2011
i thought it was disguisting
duh

United States

#13 May 17, 2011
WVGal wrote:
i thought it was disguisting
Must be a Dorsey member (aka Sara)
my2cents

Chesterfield, MO

#14 May 17, 2011
I stopped in this past Sun. and found it mediocre at best. I don't plan to go back.
Unbelievable

Morgantown, WV

#15 May 17, 2011
S-ville wrote:
You've got to be kidding me
pisser

Nitro, WV

#16 May 17, 2011
S-ville wrote:
applebees?...applebees? you have got to be joking...i wouldnt, well, piss on thier food its so bad!!!!!
church lady

Charleston, WV

#17 May 18, 2011
The Calzone was one of the best that I have ever had. Delicious dough and ample portions. I will be eating there weekly.
Amanda

Charleston, WV

#18 May 18, 2011
You know I really hate this site and told my self I would never post on this site but when a new business goes in and it is a local person doing it everyone should be happy that is the only way summerville will stay a float.. Support all new business and get ride of the corperate ones that way you know what money you spend in the county stays in this county.. Its been made clean by the goverment they dont give a shit about the little ppl out there well here's a change to prove they are wrong we dont need them they need us... As for Longpoint give them a chance every new business learns as they go and that the way you work out the kinks..
ken

Nitro, WV

#19 May 18, 2011
Amanda wrote:
You know I really hate this site and told my self I would never post on this site but when a new business goes in and it is a local person doing it everyone should be happy that is the only way summerville will stay a float.. Support all new business and get ride of the corperate ones that way you know what money you spend in the county stays in this county.. Its been made clean by the goverment they dont give a shit about the little ppl out there well here's a change to prove they are wrong we dont need them they need us... As for Longpoint give them a chance every new business learns as they go and that the way you work out the kinks..
totally agrees!!!!!!!!!!
S-ville

United States

#20 May 19, 2011
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me
Nope not kidding! It SUCKED! Even Walmart frozen Great Value brand is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
northside scam ?????? (Mar '12) 3 hr Brain 74
Aaron’s in Sville 17 hr Seriously 7
Is it illegal to shoot on Sundays? (Apr '11) 17 hr i know 41
Summersville Elementary School 17 hr i know 23
Congratulations Richwood 17 hr Seriously 80
To The People of Richwood (Jan '17) 20 hr jim bob 275
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance