how to make your vagina tighter

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bigjohn

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2010
heels. where alot of heels. the higher they are the more ur inner thighs work that va jay jay muscle out ladies. when you pee practices holding then going then holding so on and so on til the tank is empty. i figured since we had loosey goosey's here id share with you some tips.
jane

Hurricane, WV

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Little bit hard up for discussion topics, Righ?
robin hood

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2010
no, he is a little hard up on dick size, that why he wants the ladies to tighten up.

his name is really little john, you can guess why.
2 posts removed
Just a thought

Warwick, RI

#6 Dec 31, 2010
They are called kegel exercises. You kind of suck in on your pelvic region and it works. It also helps with bladder control while you're pregnant.
tink

Warfordsburg, PA

#7 Dec 31, 2010
always done the kegel,but never knew bout the heels.Good info to know.
bigjohn wrote:
heels. where alot of heels. the higher they are the more ur inner thighs work that va jay jay muscle out ladies. when you pee practices holding then going then holding so on and so on til the tank is empty. i figured since we had loosey goosey's here id share with you some tips.
concerned

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2010
Dont blame the size of thedick its u lazy ass bitchswho refuse to do there tighting exercises.
marine

Kenna, WV

#9 Jan 1, 2011
jennifer minter needs to try that u can run a mack truck through hers.
Try me

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 1, 2011
Have sex with me. I have a very small D**k and you will really have to work to feel it.
contented guy

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jan 1, 2011
mine is measure in centimeter. 15 centimeter.
contented guy

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 1, 2011
have you tried squeezing lemon on it?s Lemons makes be pucker, might works on your vagina.
Try me

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2011
Makes it taste to bitter,
contented guy

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 1, 2011
you are uncouth.

don't you know that lemon goes excellent with fish.
Observer

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2011
marine wrote:
Just goes to show you how big of an ass you can be and how little of a d*** you really do have!
LOL

Satellite Provider

#16 Jan 1, 2011
marine wrote:
Wes, last time I checked you couldn't even hack it in the Army, so please change your screen name next time. That being said, let it go. She doesn't want you back you f**king psycho.
HaHa

United States

#17 Jan 2, 2011
Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Just goes to show you how big of an ass you can be and how little of a d*** you really do have!
It's a shame your "pkg" is so small that you can't handle a real woman like Jennifer!
big john

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2011
lmfao... im totally the person who started this topic. im really a girl. i just learned these tricks from watching manswers. lol women who wear heals will have a tighter vagina, the higher the heel, the more you will feel my man friends. remember that when you go christmas shopping and you just dont know what to get your woman. a pair of shiny, black stelletos will be perfect. can't go wrong with black, unless your racist. :p
Resident

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 5, 2011
They make tightner cream u cam buy it's called like a virgin.... I've heard it works good
umm

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2011
my wife has had three kids. I dont know what she does but if i stick one finger in. the circulation in my finger gets cut off. This is true
umm

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2011
and just for the perv's yes it is the right hole
Jeff

Huntington, WV

#22 Jan 5, 2011
umm wrote:
and just for the perv's yes it is the right hole
If this is tru then you my friend do have a very small one, I mean seriously. I have nothing to brag about but when I am done I guarantee your finger circulation wont get cut off, so that means you must have a baby penis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non-flood victims taking donations under false ... 2 min unreal 6
Hillary for President! 3 hr nuff said 61
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 14 hr Fun 2,368
It Works products 15 hr misunderstood 18
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) 15 hr misunderstood 214
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) Wed Me too 10

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance