the lighthouse church (raejean barnette)

the lighthouse church (raejean barnette)

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kirsten

Orange, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2011
Everyone avoid the lighthouse church in hookersville wv This place is nothing but trouble. My friends had gotten a love offering (where money is given by the blessing of god and not expected to pay back ever) off of them for groceries and now the church has been harrassing them for it back. One of the woman that goes there is harrassing my other friends grandmother bc she says they owe her $300 for cleaning their house when in reality the woman owes my friends grandmother $1200 for loaning her the money to get a car to go back and forth to chemo if once everything got better she would begin paying it back and she had the nerve to actually mention that shes not including when she came down and stayed with the family when my friends baby passed away. Oh and also the pastor Raejean Barnette has been sleeping around with only lord knows how many men. But if no one wants to hear this i understand just move on please dont leave hateful comments im just venting about how wrongly my friends were done i go to church myself in fact we used to go to this church i am just stating what i have seen done by this church and seeing if anybody else feels the way i do about it

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 25, 2011
It's obvious that you are nothing but a pathetic rumor spreader and gossipper. Feel better about your COWARDLY ways?
You people amaze me. You post things such as this and only tell one side of the story. I wonder what the actual truth is?
You just committed a very moral injustice against this person by posting a name and attempting to defame their character. If you want to spread unverified rumors and gossip, why don't you dial up your friends and tell them. By posting this person's name, whenever anyone does a search of them on the internet, your pathetic rumors will show up. You've just committed libel seeing as though you're only basing your statements off of 2nd and 3rd hand informations. That is called hearsay. Sadly, your hearsay information will forever be etched into the internet for the world to see. Hopefully, this person's family, friends and congregation never sees this, but chances are they will. Guess who will get sued if this person chooses to make a case off of your libelous remarks?? It won't be your so-called "source", it will be you.........the ugly rumor spreader.
Bet ya didn't think about that before you let your gossipping fingers do the talking did ya?
kirsten

Orange, VA

#3 Dec 26, 2011
For your info it isnot second hand information i was a witness to it like i said i just wanted to see if anyone felt the same way about it as i did i am not the first one to post a name on her but i am typing what i feel the preacher is a horrible person (in my opinion) and that is why i posted it i have witnessed that everything i have typed is true therefore no she cannot sue me for one bc if she could then almost every person on this site could be sued for posting a name. I am just posting an opinion like everyone else on this site. And yes i do hope that her congregation sees this.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 26, 2011
kirsten wrote:
For your info it isnot second hand information i was a witness to it like i said i just wanted to see if anyone felt the same way about it as i did i am not the first one to post a name on her but i am typing what i feel the preacher is a horrible person (in my opinion) and that is why i posted it i have witnessed that everything i have typed is true therefore no she cannot sue me for one bc if she could then almost every person on this site could be sued for posting a name. I am just posting an opinion like everyone else on this site. And yes i do hope that her congregation sees this.
You witnessed another person's bedroom activity?? Hmmm.....that's kinda sickening in itself.
Here's an idea......post up a thread containing your name and see what people think of you...
You're truly disgusting.
I wonder what "your" god thinks about doing this type of behavior?
My God would frown upon it.
reader

Daniels, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Raejean isn't like that, and that is her church. so quit your lying
kirsten

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2011
reader wrote:
Raejean isn't like that, and that is her church. so quit your lying
I'm not lying but as I stated BEFORE in case all of u have forgotten how to read I am stating my opinion. So let's try this again in my opinion she is a horrible backstabbing two timing huzzy who couldn't even keep half of her congregation in the past year bc she acts like the church is hers when in reality a pastor is supposed to take her congregations feelings into consideration before making a decision and I will repeat this part THIS IS MY OPINION!
strip miner

Summersville, WV

#7 Dec 26, 2011
This is what you get when you go to a "church" that is not in communion with the holy see.
casper the gremlin

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2011
Nothing in it but my nose . A church is just a building , nothing else . But where ever 2 or more are gathered in HIS name , okay ? If one has a problem with a pastor , one should speak with the pastor about it .
KCS

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 27, 2011
You can't talk to a self absorbed LIAR! If her mouth is moving, then shes telling a lie. That church needs shut down. All the congregation is related to her.
Citizen

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2011
IF you dont like the church, do not go there, pretty simple eh?
kirsten

Orange, VA

#11 Dec 28, 2011
KCS wrote:
You can't talk to a self absorbed LIAR! If her mouth is moving, then shes telling a lie. That church needs shut down. All the congregation is related to her.
Yepp and she favors them over everyone else.
Mary had a little lamb

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2012
Interesting!
speak the truth

Moorefield, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2012
to whom it may concern,or better yet to whom who has a problem:
Oppinions are like ASSHOLES and everyone has one but yours "stinks" and "CHILDISH",its "my opinion" like you have yours,the Pastor is one of the best ppl I know and I have known her for along time,and she has a heart of gold that would help ANYONE in need,she lets the LORD lead her to help ppl,but if she finds out just like any other person, that the money was used "SOMEWHERE" or for "SOMETHING" else then what it was supposed to be used on or for-there will be a problem,and she should want her money back in that case,she is a widow since Feb,and if she wants compaionship that is her choice,she deserves to be happy just as we all do,so keep posting and I will keep looking and I can be very oppininated just as you are and you may not like what i put just as i do not like what you have posted-I may not go her church but if I lived there I would,Pastor Raejean is a wonderful spirit fulled women and if you don't like it then keep your mouth shut,I would say that would be the best thing for you to do-There is more then just her church family out there,so devil keep it coming if you dare!
kirsten

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2012
speak the truth wrote:
to whom it may concern,or better yet to whom who has a problem:
Oppinions are like ASSHOLES and everyone has one but yours "stinks" and "CHILDISH",its "my opinion" like you have yours,the Pastor is one of the best ppl I know and I have known her for along time,and she has a heart of gold that would help ANYONE in need,she lets the LORD lead her to help ppl,but if she finds out just like any other person, that the money was used "SOMEWHERE" or for "SOMETHING" else then what it was supposed to be used on or for-there will be a problem,and she should want her money back in that case,she is a widow since Feb,and if she wants compaionship that is her choice,she deserves to be happy just as we all do,so keep posting and I will keep looking and I can be very oppininated just as you are and you may not like what i put just as i do not like what you have posted-I may not go her church but if I lived there I would,Pastor Raejean is a wonderful spirit fulled women and if you don't like it then keep your mouth shut,I would say that would be the best thing for you to do-There is more then just her church family out there,so devil keep it coming if you dare!
well let's see I am family and I still feel this way about her so okay u can keep talking and I will too
speak the truth

Moorefield, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Family REALLY?-LOL.....You are the Devil that started this,with the rumors and the bullshit,and your lieing ways,so if you "are" family,you should know what kind of family the Pastor has with her daughters and sons... thats all I am going to say,I will not post to your stupid comments anymore,for you Devil We will not give you anymore of our time,for you are the one that will be splitting hell wide open!
who cares!

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 14, 2012
kirsten wrote:
<quoted text>well let's see I am family and I still feel this way about her so okay u can keep talking and I will too
Get a life!
Gizmo

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
It's obvious that you are nothing but a pathetic rumor spreader and gossipper. Feel better about your COWARDLY ways?
You people amaze me. You post things such as this and only tell one side of the story. I wonder what the actual truth is?
You just committed a very moral injustice against this person by posting a name and attempting to defame their character. If you want to spread unverified rumors and gossip, why don't you dial up your friends and tell them. By posting this person's name, whenever anyone does a search of them on the internet, your pathetic rumors will show up. You've just committed libel seeing as though you're only basing your statements off of 2nd and 3rd hand informations. That is called hearsay. Sadly, your hearsay information will forever be etched into the internet for the world to see. Hopefully, this person's family, friends and congregation never sees this, but chances are they will. Guess who will get sued if this person chooses to make a case off of your libelous remarks?? It won't be your so-called "source", it will be you.........the ugly rumor spreader.
Bet ya didn't think about that before you let your gossipping fingers do the talking did ya?
Amen Brutha!
kirsten

Orange, VA

#18 Jan 14, 2012
speak the truth wrote:
Family REALLY?-LOL.....You are the Devil that started this,with the rumors and the bullshit,and your lieing ways,so if you "are" family,you should know what kind of family the Pastor has with her daughters and sons... thats all I am going to say,I will not post to your stupid comments anymore,for you Devil We will not give you anymore of our time,for you are the one that will be splitting hell wide open!
yes I am family and yes i know her kids there is only one I haven't met
kirsten

Orange, VA

#19 Jan 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="who cares!"]<quoted text>Get a life![/QUOTE]
If you don't like it leave this topic simple as that
who cares!

Beckley, WV

#20 Jan 14, 2012
kirsten wrote:
[QUOTE who="who cares!"]<quoted text>Get a life!"

If you don't like it leave this topic simple as that
Again get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min FSM 1,583
Summersville Cruiser Wrecks Near Canvas 6 hr greg 2
Man who hit cop 11 hr CDJICjustice 57
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 11 hr Cyber Crime Inves... 2,383
Bullshit CPS calls (May '10) 11 hr Tnd71486 132
Write in????? 22 hr RUBIX 57
How many unsolved murders are there in Nicholas... (May '10) 23 hr Www 109

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance