United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
lIKE SANDS THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS
These are the days of our lives....
jane doe

Richlands, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2009
wonderin wrote:
Shane has a baby with jessica cougar.. But doesn't he have another baby that was just born with another girl? Was that a rumor or is it true? Is he with Jessica or the other girl now? Wuts goin on with that situation?
hey is shane like around the age of 21?
1 post removed
haha

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 14, 2009
wonderin wrote:
Shane has a baby with jessica cougar.. But doesn't he have another baby that was just born with another girl? Was that a rumor or is it true? Is he with Jessica or the other girl now? Wuts goin on with that situation?
he has two kids. they are like 2 or 3 monthes apart.
delivery

Summersville, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
he has two kids. they are like 2 or 3 monthes apart.
That must have been a heckuva delivery. I'd hate to lay in a bed for 2 months waiting for the other one to come out.
1 post removed
bnb

Richlands, VA

#8 Oct 14, 2009
is he still as cute as he used to be? I havnt seen him in like 9 years. My brother used to play baseball with him.
Hombre

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Skanky little mexican.
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 24, 2009
who is the mommy 2 the other baby?
hii

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2009
her name is Amber... they've been on again off again forever
massey

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2009
shan is a nice guy n works everyday jessica is with him n loves him very much so leave them alone so what let it go take care of your problems in life
woo_hoo

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2009
massey wrote:
shan is a nice guy n works everyday jessica is with him n loves him very much so leave them alone so what let it go take care of your problems in life
Of course she loves him very much...who else would have her ugly ass?
nettie friend

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2009
woo_hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she loves him very much...who else would have her ugly ass?
Sounds like you wanted him and he turned you down for Jessica. She has never had trouble getting boys to go out with her.
David Gee

Walker, WV

#15 Nov 11, 2009
nettie friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you wanted him and he turned you down for Jessica. She has never had trouble getting boys to go out with her.
I think her ass looks like someone hit it with a sack full of nickels.
1 post removed
yourneighborhood PIMP

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2009
David Gee you funny? I like me some nickel ass makes my pickle grow bigger!
Speechless

Morgantown, WV

#18 Nov 14, 2009
Do you people not have anything better to do than to get online and bash on someone you barely know? I went to school with Shane in grade school but I could care less who he's dating, how many kids he has, what he's doing or anything! His life is HIS LIFE. I know Summersville sucks and there's nothing to do but listen to yourselves! Junior High is over. How about focusing on your own lives.. not everyone elses?
one of your friends

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2010
Seems to be very happy now. I heard he was about to get married. I wish him alot of luck on all he does....
The bitch

Milton, WV

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Ya Shane does have another baby and they are 9 months apart, but Jessica won't let him have anything to do the the second one!!!, and Jessica don't give a shit about Shane all she wants is money , Shane would work all night and have to come home and try to stay awake and watch aubree , ya he needs to spend time with her but he also needed to sleep for work , if she really. Cared about him she would take care of him , not be worried about money all the time ,Shane do what makes you happy!!!!, it's time you made yourself happy !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump The Russian Puppet Is Going Down 22 min Fake news 60
Lowes 2 hr Question 2
Thank God for Trump 12 hr Lady Liberty 38
Mountain Monsters (May '15) 19 hr GreenChain 10
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) Sat Hiker 12
Dodrill Thu Answers 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,203

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance