Obama Destroys Romney in Debate

Posted in the Summersville Forum

Citizen

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Wow. Romney agree with everything Obama has done on foreign issues it seems. Romney was clearly shown as the flip flopper he is. He will say anything to get elected, whether he means it or not. He just changes his mind every few weeks. Obama wins re-election.
1 post removed
Sally

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Go Obama!!!!!
Cleeetus

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2012
It was a fairly boring debate. Romney looked much more presidential, Obama just interrupted with petty personal jabs. Obama is much more childish.

Nobody won the debate, but Romney will continue leading in the polls because people believe he can help the country out of obama's mess.

The most important issue is the economy and voters overwhelmingly know Romney is better in the economy. Last poll I saw was 56% Romney 34% Obama on the economy.

Obama tried, he just had bad ideas and doesn't have what it takes to lead the country.
marshall

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Hopefuly, just a couple more weeks of OBama's lies.

“How to take 401k loans”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Brighton

#6 Oct 23, 2012
ok
tom

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Wow. Romney agree with everything Obama has done on foreign issues it seems. Romney was clearly shown as the flip flopper he is. He will say anything to get elected, whether he means it or not. He just changes his mind every few weeks. Obama wins re-election.
anyone who would vote for obama is a idiot, but never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups thats how he got elected last time.
1 post removed
CITIZEN

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 23, 2012
I LOVE IT, OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN FOR SURE. HE WILL HELP THE COUNTRY SO MUCH MORE, ROMNEY IS ONLY OUT FOR THE RICH, WAKE UP STUPID PEOPLE, WEST VIRGINIA IS A POOR STATE, YOU NEED OBAMA ON YOUR SIDE, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OBAMA 100 PERCENT
i HAVE BEEN OUT CHATTING OBAMA WILL DUST HIS ASS, WATCH AND SEE LOL\
County Culture

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2012
CITIZEN wrote:
I LOVE IT, OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN FOR SURE. HE WILL HELP THE COUNTRY SO MUCH MORE, ROMNEY IS ONLY OUT FOR THE RICH, WAKE UP STUPID PEOPLE, WEST VIRGINIA IS A POOR STATE, YOU NEED OBAMA ON YOUR SIDE, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OBAMA 100 PERCENT
i HAVE BEEN OUT CHATTING OBAMA WILL DUST HIS ASS, WATCH AND SEE LOL\

He's really been for us "Citizen" aka "Outsider", he's cast our coal mining families into poverty and has substantially reduced the tax revenue to OUR State from severance taxes. Go back to New York you ignorant putz.
1 post removed
Marcas OBrien

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2012
No matter who is president, JESUS is King!
1 post removed
Honest

New York, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2012
That's right ! No matter what happens God Almighty is in control
lol

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 1, 2012
God votes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Acord 1 hr LMBO 5
Guys dressed like a girl 3 hr Cameron singleton 1
Kim Vickers got locked up for along time! 4 hr drennen lifer 13
long point bar and grill 5 hr billy bob 4
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 9 hr Analog man 2,204
Bad Bosses (Feb '14) 12 hr Debra 23
Looking for a good man 17 hr Badge bunny 14
Middle school Sat Susan 7
Summersville Dating
Find my Match