important- tractor bar.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lish

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Feb 24, 2012
The tractor bar did not burn down. Just so everyone is clear. Come out and see us and have a beer.
sville

Nellis, WV

#2 Feb 24, 2012
Too bad....I'd rather that shit hole burn down than Maloney's.

This post is kind of rude don't you think?

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Mountain Top, PA

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Trying to use someone's misfortune to gain business. That's sad.
Clinker

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Really1008 wrote:
No, they were trying to show that it wasn't their building that burned in mt. Nebo. Some thought it was.
lil bird

Rupert, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2012
the rumor is that it was the Tractor Bar that burned, so i can see why they said that it wasn't them.
lol

Summersville, WV

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Really1008 wrote:
no thats just being smart! it will be ok that is what insurance is for :)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2012
This is a PERFECT example of the difference between the optimists and the pessimists.
Summersville (Nicholas Co. even) is so full of pessimists!!!
It is obvious to the optimist that this post was to inform people that the 'Tractor Bar' did not burn as rumored.
On the other hand, the pessimist sees it as a "slap in the face" to a business that suffered a loss.
Pessimists rule this forum..........sad, very sad.
ellen

Daniels, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2012
I'm not for anyone setting fire to anything, but the loss of the Tractor Bar would not be a loss.
jerks

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Brag a little you skanks. Hey steve since the chronicle post u like Mr.donation u should donate ur weekend profit to Maloneys. Instead of trying to sell beer off anothers loss!.
lish wrote:
The tractor bar did not burn down. Just so everyone is clear. Come out and see us and have a beer.
Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2012
jerks wrote:
Brag a little you skanks. Hey steve since the chronicle post u like Mr.donation u should donate ur weekend profit to Maloneys. Instead of trying to sell beer off anothers loss!.<quoted text>
Well said, and I agree with you 100%. I'm sure the only reason this topix was started was for their own benefit. I have read all comments on both "topics" (thus far) related to fire and not one post mentioned the Tractor Bar! Nice way to to boost business! I guess that falls into the catagory of Business/Man of the Year appointed by our community. Now where does our community stand with unity? I bet not in Mt. Nebo...
Yep

United States

#11 Feb 24, 2012
You need to back off of Steve, he doesn't even get on this trashy site and would not jeopardize his friendship with Aaron.
jerks

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2012
It says "we" got beer... if that was not steve then he needs to get a leash on his bartenders always felt they were nasty ass dogs anyway
Yep wrote:
You need to back off of Steve, he doesn't even get on this trashy site and would not jeopardize his friendship with Aaron.
Heather B

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 25, 2012
jerks wrote:
It says "we" got beer... if that was not steve then he needs to get a leash on his bartenders always felt they were nasty ass dogs anyway <quoted text>
More like.... this site needs to "get a leash" on anonymous posters who enjoy posting bullshit topics/comments that gets idiots' panties in a bunch! Any moron who honestly believes even a 10th of this shit needs their head examine....
ellen

Daniels, WV

#14 Feb 25, 2012
There's a huge difference between the tractor bar & maloneys. I wouldn't hesitate to have lunch in maloney's. I wouldn't set foot in the tractor bar. two very different places.
well

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 25, 2012
i happen to like the tractor bar, it's convenient not having to drive all the way to summersville to have a drink and i'm not the least bit trashy...i like it also because there is usually no drama there, steve doesn't put up with it, nobody cares about those of you who would never come to the tractor bar, we have a good time every time we go...so if you don't like it, don't go!that simple!nobody cares either way.
timmy

Daniels, WV

#16 Feb 25, 2012
Of course somebody cares, Steve cares. If he can't build his business he can't make a profit. Turn it into an establishment like Maloney's & I'll be there. By the way, I don't believe you are not trashy. And all the way to Summersville, what is that? 6 miles?
Sville

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2012
jeeeeZ u ppl r nutz ! i cant tell who is doing the b###ching. Tractor Bar clientel or Maloneys. I like the Tractor Bar. Even tho I dont go there much. As for Maloneys, never been there.
RedNeck Girl

Proctorville, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2012
well wrote:
i happen to like the tractor bar, it's convenient not having to drive all the way to summersville to have a drink and i'm not the least bit trashy...i like it also because there is usually no drama there, steve doesn't put up with it, nobody cares about those of you who would never come to the tractor bar, we have a good time every time we go...so if you don't like it, don't go!that simple!nobody cares either way.
well u r a fool bc the cops r always at the Tractor Bar u must not go out to the Tractor Much...
hmm

Sumerco, WV

#19 Apr 7, 2012
well wrote:
NO DRAMA!!! Where have you been? About 3 Saturdays ago they barred 3 people. One went up to a guy and just cold cocked him in the head for no reason!! Not sure why the other 2 got barred.
Nuthin

United States

#20 Apr 7, 2012
The most important thing about that hole is it should be shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle school (Nov '14) 5 hr Softball player 18
Goodtimes bar 8 hr The Person 9
SMC Is Closing Soon 8 hr The Person 2
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 9 hr Summer 92
srmc 10 hr Betty 65
Ashley Chapman (Aug '17) 11 hr Huh 22
SRMC?who is running it? 15 hr Voter 11

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance