Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Just wondering why everyone was laid of at the park ??? What will happen to it now....just getting to look like a park once again. Sad
Johnson Rod

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

What park? The trailer park?
wondering

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

veterans park in summersville
the usual

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I think that's something that is typical of the park in the winter, isn't it? I heard they were running low on funds, too.
1 post removed
tom

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

they will be more to come under obama administration. sad whats going to happen to country
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

tom wrote:
they will be more to come under obama administration. sad whats going to happen to country
Tell that to the thousand or so miners that just got hired, and with Obama as president.LOL. What is sad is having to listen to people whine about Obama for 4 more years.
1 post removed
Sad

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

When did this happen? They just had the wagon ride last week for the opening night of the lights. Seems like you would think they could budget for employees. That's just sad. Especially this time of year.
Lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

That place has been a mess for years and now that it was finally turning around and looking great this happens.
wondering

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

park board should be made to explain to the public when just last month in the paper they had the budget approved and sounded like everything was ok.
I know seasonal employees are laid off in the winter, but everyone including the manager ???
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

tom wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The net wealth of U.S. households rose in the third quarter to its highest since late 2007, providing a hopeful sign for future consumer spending.

Net financial wealth grew $1.72 trillion to $64.77 trillion, the Federal Reserve said on Thursday.

Republican: Obama is president, we are all doomed.
Democrat: The facts and figures seem to show the country rebounding from GWB's mess.
Republican: Facts? What are those? Fox says Obama is bad so I will continue ranting about him regardless of these so called facts. LOL
the usual

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
park board should be made to explain to the public when just last month in the paper they had the budget approved and sounded like everything was ok.
I know seasonal employees are laid off in the winter, but everyone including the manager ???
It explains it in the newspaper and in the minutes of the meetings. And if that doesn't suffice, then you should absolutely go to a meeting.
Rae

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The net wealth of U.S. households rose in the third quarter to its highest since late 2007, providing a hopeful sign for future consumer spending.
Net financial wealth grew $1.72 trillion to $64.77 trillion, the Federal Reserve said on Thursday.
Democrat: The facts and figures seem to show the country rebounding from GWB's mess.
Republican: Facts? What are those? Fox says Obama is bad so I will continue ranting about him regardless of these so called facts. LOL
That's about right! Fox News has everyone glued to the ignorance....but if Fox News said it, it has to be true. It was on the news!
reality

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The reality is that a budget can be put in place but it needs to be followed. Maybe it wasn't. It seems they always have problems around this time of year. No functions in the park this time of year. The county commission doesn't give them a lot of money. And it seems to be worse in recent years.
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

It explains it in the newspaper and in the minutes of the meetings. And if that doesn't suffice, then you should absolutely go to a meeting.

Special meeting ----- closed to everyone. No one knows what was said or who actually attended this meeting. Maybe you can explain that!
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

above was directed to "the usual" comment
reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:

Special meeting ----- closed to everyone. No one knows what was said or who actually attended this meeting. Maybe you can explain that!
It says in the newspaper who attended, doesn't it. And you would discuss personnel in a closed meeting.
Lurker

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The net wealth of U.S. households rose in the third quarter to its highest since late 2007, providing a hopeful sign for future consumer spending.
You realize that just means they printed more money
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that just means they printed more money
Your grade for economics 101:FAIL. Better to be silent and thought the fool than open your mouth and prove it. Turn off Fox and take a economics class, at least read a book so you dont sound so foolish.
Lurker

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Your grade for economics 101:FAIL. Better to be silent and thought the fool than open your mouth and prove it. Turn off Fox and take a economics class, at least read a book so you dont sound so foolish.
Lol ok enlighten me where did the new wealth come from
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

what does that have to do with the topic? By the way it was a closed (to everyone) meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Summersville Forum right now

Search the Summersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 53,443
Roxanne Hamrick 2 hr dummy 3
Pam Cline's Easy Way Out 2 hr hahayesisaidit 32
Where can I pay my power bill? 3 hr cg 16
coal miners wives 4 hr wtf 6
The good husband 6 hr Agree 3
needs help 6 hr phillip 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Summersville Jobs

•••