Citizen

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2012
OH MY wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone be on topix that makes over 300 thousand a year, or even 150 thousand?? What kind of jobs in this area pay those kind of wages anyhow?? Hire a lawyer and do something about it. People on topix amaze me by the stuff they post!
Didnt you know, everyone on the internet is rich. LOL
Cousin

Toledo, OH

#24 Oct 3, 2012
KKL in BR got her granbaby just by sayn the moma was crazy.
Sister

Summersville, WV

#25 Oct 5, 2012
They found my sister dead at work this morning. she rised her Grandaughter. Then CPS gave Tracy Deal his daughter.My sister begged him to let her see her Grandaughter. The Grandaughter wanted also to see her Grandmother.No way Tracy would.my sister I know grived her self to death.She told me she was my life.So hope no Grandmother has to live like this.Every one needs Grandparents right's RIP Charlotte.I Love You.
Lmao

Martinsburg, WV

#26 Oct 6, 2012
They found your sister dead this morning and you are on Facebook? Hmmm!
Lmao

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Oct 6, 2012
I mean topix!
1 post removed
Citizen

United States

#29 Oct 7, 2012
R.I.P and prayers for the family.
Sister

Summersville, WV

#30 Oct 7, 2012
This post is for the CPS and Tracy Deal one of these days you all will pay for the way you treated Charlotte. All of you will stand in front God and God will reward you for your wrongful deeds, because it written in ROMANS 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written,VENGEANCE IS MINE: I WILL REPAY , SAITH THE LORD.
rainbow

United States

#31 Oct 7, 2012
I understand the grandparents rights thing. But the grandparents I know who can't see the grandchildren are either crazy or on drugs or have drugs around by other family members so then I agree grandparents like that shouldn't see the grand children.It all depends on the situation.
Elle

United States

#32 Oct 7, 2012
People like to run their mouth on here and say this grandparent is on drugs and this and that. And if we believe topix then the whole population is. Geez, please just use your name and stop being a chicken. If your gonna put crap on here then use your name so the people you are running your mouth can talk to, and let you know the truth and not he, said, she said or I heard this and that.
Know The Pain

Summersville, WV

#33 Oct 8, 2012
My opion maybe CPS Should should check these situations out much better. everyone who knew this Grandmother knew she was a very good person no one knew her pain.RIP.---------
Care Less

Summersville, WV

#34 Oct 11, 2012
Tracy and Amber have no feeling's for no one.the dont even care if that GRANDCHILD got to see the Grandmother who raised .pray for that sad little girl.Tracy,don't you know she will alway's resent you? just remember that.Krama Bite's.
1 post removed
Know The Pain

Summersville, WV

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Everyone wonder's about the daughter of Tracy Deal.That's the grandaughter of the grandmother who passed on.Everone send's their prayer's out to her and also her mother.who hurt's also.
Know The Pain

Summersville, WV

#37 Oct 12, 2012
Tracy read's these post's.I just want to say to him comfort your daughter her heart is breaking. Just rember, her Grndermother raised her.she spent very few weekend's with you Tracy.you know that.to her Charlotte was her mom. So very sad situation on a child.
Niece

Washington, DC

#38 Oct 12, 2012
The grandaughter was Charlotte's life! That little girl told me that she did not want to live with her father and that she wanted to live with her grandmaother that raised her but of course she was not allowed to, or even see her.

I have a big concern that she is not allowed to grieve her death! I am so worried that this will damage her and she really needs to be with a professional getting couciling.

She is a very special little girl, has no hatered towards anyone but now I worry what she is going through.
Makes Sense

Summersville, WV

#39 Oct 12, 2012
If he has enough sense his self to get her counciling. It sure sounds like the father need's alot for his own self.Think how you have hurt everyone. Shame on you.Such a sorry sick person you are.
my two cents

Summersville, WV

#40 Oct 14, 2012
wow wrote:
If the dad is that scummy, the mom must be even worse. Who would give a scummy, drugged out parent custody of a child if there is a better option? Maybe he is afraid that the grandparent will secretly let the mother around the children.
<quoted text>
I just want to say, I myself have adopted,but in my years of being in the system,yes I have seen this happen,background checks are done inside and out when the grandparents who adopt the children,but when it comes to the parents and one says the other is drugging, both do not always get tested,I know of several cases here in Nicholas Co. alone where both parents use, one got the blame the other got the child,later that parent went to jail for selling, or making,yet still has the child. And yes there are a lot of Grandparents that get the grandchildren and "DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE NOT TO LET THEIR CHILD SEE THEM, OR THEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM THEM ALSO" You must follow the rules. Who is more IMPORTANT?( THE LITTLE CHILDREN ) Stand up for the Little guys for they can not stand up for themselves.
Makes Sense

Summersville, WV

#41 Oct 14, 2012
Every knows how CPS does.they do how they want things to go. There rule's. Both grandparents went by all rules.I Know this for a fact .
Makes Sense

Summersville, WV

#42 Oct 17, 2012
Tracy you know you never even raised that child.Her GRANDMOTHER did, yet you would never ler the child see her .she never wanted to stay with you.I head she even burst out in counciling crying and said.why would'nt you let the child spend even a day with her? for spite,was'nt it? well i guess you know . KARMA BITE's. i'll watch.LOL.
Lmao

Martinsburg, WV

#43 Oct 17, 2012
Counseling is kept confidential! Have you heard of that? Nice try though!
Makes Sense

Summersville, WV

#44 Oct 17, 2012
I know Counseling is very confidential but when the Grandmother was with her grandchild was with her and told me it's not. Got one on you.Now explain that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srmc 4 hr WordsAreWeapons 41
Becca morris 6 hr Nameless 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Divorced but not divorced 8 hr duck 16
Abby Miller 20 hr Dont know 2
Joesph Hypes still selling drugs 23 hr smc2017 1
NCHS basketball. Sat Hopeful 17

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance