BJay

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2009
What parts of Summersville are without power?
qtpy

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2009
i live in the middle of summersville and we have power (starbucks)
Snow Queen

New York, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Mt Nebo is without power until Christmas Day according to power company....
Whomever

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2009
We live off of Armstrong rd and we don't have power. Will possibly Tuesday. The disconnect fuse is blown
huh

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2009
how are you posting if you do not have power?
Common Sense

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2009
huh wrote:
how are you posting if you do not have power?
Generator.
Or maybe the person is using a laptop. They can maintain power for a couple of hours if you manage time well.
i know

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Generator.
Or maybe the person is using a laptop. They can maintain power for a couple of hours if you manage time well.
Hey "Common Sense" why don't you use your common sense.. If there's no power how do they have internet...? Hmmmm.?
LOL

Lerona, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2009
There is a big difference between phone and power. Internet usually runs through phone lines. For internet you only need a battery operated laptop or a cell phone. Besides, i know, have you ever considered they went somewhere else where there is power?
Smartypants

Camp Creek, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2009
Actually, if your laptop is charged and you are on dial up, you will have internet access, or, you can have a wi-fi satellite card. Neither of those take electricity to operate.
Hmmmmmmm? LMAO!
ultimate power

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2009
your router has to have power, so they hooked up a generator to use the internet?
1 post removed
no power

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2009
ultimate power wrote:
your router has to have power, so they hooked up a generator to use the internet?
I have not had power since friday but have a phone and a laptop. The laptop runs on an internal battery so it does not require power. You can have interenet without power. Phone lines and power lones are seperate
Beetle

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2009
How many places in Nicholas County are still without power? I pray that they get it back on before Christmas.
hmm

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2009
went off in mt. lookout about an hour ago :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gino's and Tudors in Summerville 3 hr Unknown 16
Blonde at fujyamas 7 hr sara 2
Srmc 9 hr justsayin 8
Niki hypes 13 hr worthlessmon 24
Walmart Refusing EBT WIC 13 hr Nancy 5
NCHS Basketball Coach 23 hr Jess James 2
Michelle Hinkle (Feb '13) Sat Dentures 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance