Sterling, VA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Being drunk makes me awesome.
Alcohol

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
funny man wrote:
Don't you just love drunk people. Not they just make me want to scream
I want to scream at people that aren't drunk, people like you that get on topix and instigate! I've never had a drink of alcohol and I'm 47 years old and I've never seen a drunk person that has tried to harm me in any way like the people that aren't drunk do. just my tidbits on drunk people.
guy

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I find that each drunk person is different in personality and actions. Alcohol does different things to different people. If you don't care for these people, it IS your perogative to stay away from them or walk away. At least they don't lie and steal like the druggies do.
Bottless

Lansing, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2012
guy wrote:
I find that each drunk person is different in personality and actions. Alcohol does different things to different people. If you don't care for these people, it IS your perogative to stay away from them or walk away. At least they don't lie and steal like the druggies do.
Drunks do lie and steal just like the druggies do. I would have to say about 90% of the men who drink in this area are druggy rednecks who always lie and steal but some of them are good at playing it off just like some of the druggies are. Every person is different and has their own personalities and that also includes all the druggies too.
Bottless

Lansing, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Hanshaw wrote:
Drunks rule
Beer drinkers suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Harlow 2 hr Wrong 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Anonymous 3,984
Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump Will Break The Backs ... 4 hr Ghost 2
NCHS Basketball Coach 14 hr CASH 3
rednecks vs. preps (Jul '10) 14 hr Call me CASH 32
Walmart Refusing EBT WIC 14 hr Jess 9
race war 19 hr Sarge 18

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance