Belinda

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
If you want a great stylist, with a pleasant personality, who does a fantastic job you should go to Wal-Mart Smart Style and ask for Cristy. I am overjoyed that she permed my hair and it looks great. I have very hard to curl hair, and after going to s stylist for a couple of years, without success, I decided to change, and took a chance on Cristy. I'm so glad I did. I definitely will be coming back, and referring all my friends. Thank you again Cristy :) you've made me very happy.
old timer

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2010
My daughter went there to have her hair cut and dyed. The stylist fried her hair and the color was awful. They also cut more hair that she told them to. We had to take her to another shot to have her hair redyed and to cut the hair that they fried. We won't be going there again.
citizen

Summersville, WV

#3 Aug 7, 2010
amen, rotten place to go
name

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2010
im gonna have to agree...walmart just cant cut hair really good.
Belinda

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2010
I didn't come here to bash anyone, just wanted to let you all know that Cristy, whom I've never went to before, did a great job, I'm sorry you all have not had success. I too have had bad hair cuts there before, but someone recommended her and I was so disgusted with my hair I decided to give her a try...SO GLAD I DID :)
Notice

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2010
I believe christy is now working at Extreme Impressions in Mt. Nebo.
rain

Crawley, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2010
I posted this on craigsville and didn't fee like. Retyp
i
I could not aggre with u more I luv christi! Onetime I went in and she wasn't there and the snotts who were there talked bout ther craigsville girls missin too much work, not drivin in the snow etc I got reaslly tired of hearin bout it! But I didn't know who to tell cause the shop boss was there!
Belinda

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Yesterday she was working at Wal-Mart...lol, unless she is moonlighting or there is another Cristy, regardless where she is working I plan on following her, once you find someone that does a great job, it's worth the drive!
I will give her a try

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Aug 8, 2010
A friend of mine goes there as well. I cannot remember the girls name but she has pointed her out to me a couple times. She's kind of short with short dark hair. She isn't big or skinny but in between. That's all I remember lol! I don't recall the name Christy but maybe I'm wrong. She does great with my friends hair so I'm gonna give her a try next time!
Jason

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Love the girls at smart style
Liz A

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Does anyone know where Carmela went? She was the only one up there that I trusted with my hair at all. Now she is gone..
If she has opened her own shop, I would love to know where so I could go & see her there.
Liz A

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2010
Actually it is Carmen, but I always called her Carmela, sorry...
To Liz A

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2010
She did open a shop with her daughter it is called Frizz Biz or something like that in Summersville by Field & Stream Reality close to United Bank.
Liz A

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2010
To Liz A wrote:
She did open a shop with her daughter it is called Frizz Biz or something like that in Summersville by Field & Stream Reality close to United Bank.
Thank you so much, I will be giving her a call. I love Carmen.
blessed mommy

Yorktown, VA

#15 Aug 31, 2010
If you have had your hair done at Smart Styles and wasn't happy you can go and get your money back. I use to work there. All you have to do is go in and talk to the manger and he/she will give you your money back. You should never judge a place by just one person. If you didn't like the way one person did your hair, go back and try another person out. Their is always more then one person working. Also FYI Wal-Mart was nothing to do with Smart Styles. Smart Styles just rents the space from Wal-Mart
un happy

Bluefield, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2010
i had my hair done there by a d ark hair older woman my bill was 98 dollars.for hair color .... never again.......
ino u

Summersville, WV

#17 Sep 3, 2010
i use the hair place across from pizza hut. I've been going there 2 years. Autumn you are the best.
OMG

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Oct 20, 2010
Notice wrote:
I believe christy is now working at Extreme Impressions in Mt. Nebo.
If she is, she'll end up quitting after a few months like everyone else has!! I used to go there & have been through 3 people that worked there to cut my hair.

Incocknito

“Nothing really changes”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

yawn

#19 Oct 20, 2010
I haven't went there since Chong Walski tried to make me look like Joey Fontaine.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 21, 2010
My suggestion is Vital Link on Broad Street across from Pizza Hut. Ask for Tiana!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know april evans (Jan '12) 1 hr Nancy 106
For rent 5 hr apartment 8
Fletcher and fletcher (Feb '15) 11 hr HisEx 36
Summersville Lake Beach Sun Sam I am 19
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) Sun _Zoey_ 2,375
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Good divorce lawyer? Sun Bart 3

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance