Reality Star Charged

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 98

Kristin Keeling Web Producer: Kristin Keeling Reported: Feb. 11, 2013 5:10 AM EST Updated: Feb.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hey

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I wouldn't call her a tv star.
fyi

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
I wish i could of striped searched her
Resident

Madison, WV

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Now do we really need a second season of pill head felons to glorify the reality of sissonville?
cassy

Mount Lookout, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2013
why was she in Nicholas Co?

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#6 Feb 11, 2013
cassy wrote:
why was she in Nicholas Co?
DUH, read the article.
Shawn

Summersville, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Who was with her. I see lots of people was arrested at the same exact time. The girl with the misdemeanor, says she is in for DUI. The rest including the tv girl says felony.
cassy

Mount Lookout, WV

#8 Feb 11, 2013
thanxs, Bug....
Oh Well

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Feb 11, 2013
She was with those Bookers! LOL! Throw the book at her! I bet Daddy is proud! Keep your drug dealin skanks and drugs in Sissonville, We have enough druggies and problems here
PTC

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Guess she was late for work this morning. Maybe she came looking for that pot delivery that got another local star busted but didn't make news. Wonder if chronicle will have this one on front page?
opinion

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Ok first of all her actions shouldnt affect the entire bunch!! Ive had and do have friends that have serious problems and they would often show up to party with us. And the show was filmed in the summer so a lot can happen in 5 or 6 months. I dont think those kids appear to be high on anything but life and a little bit of budlight and a whole lot of raging hormones! Pretty typical of the small town teen scene!! As far as making wv look bad....that show is the least of the problem!! We have a serious drug problem that is not being delt with! We have serious welfare fraud problems not being delt with! We have unsolved murders and kidnappings not being delt with. We have people being let off the hook for major crimes and being charged for smaller crimes. Our news, our courts, our welfare dept, and this site is making us look bad. All people have to do is read the newspaper or log onto this site if they want to form a negative opionion of wv. A group of young adults in a small town who dont care how they look or what they drive and just enjoy being together is not the worst thing to happen in wv!!
Omg

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Resident wrote:
Now do we really need a second season of pill head felons to glorify the reality of sissonville?
. She is not from Sissonville just in the show read her bio

Level 1

Craigsville , WV

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Now they makin the "real world show" dumb azz, dope dealin punk betch busted & in jail ... Now that's REALITY!
Oh Well

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Bs! She was arrested back in the summer too!
I would spend a hundred

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 11, 2013
I heard the first time was for prostitution. Anybody really know why?
Southern Born

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 11, 2013
She is from South Hills and she was arrested in 2012 for showing her butt at her Vista View apts those charges were dismissed! Sorry anyone who is saying keep your head up to her needs help themselfs... Salwa needs help not encourgement to continue down the same road, it's the poor little rich girl syndrome, she needs to face consequences and realize her spreading her legs will not get her out of everything nor will her daddy! So please to anyone trying to bail this child out, if she gets a bail DON'T!! You are just setting her up for her own funeral! Let her get sober and get some help.
GOho

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 11, 2013
SHE Loafed UP Wolf piss to long ruined a movie star.
Resident

Madison, WV

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>. She is not from Sissonville just in the show read her bio
I understand this. But she makes it look bad.. Sissonville, MTV, West Virginia- everything... This wasn't her getting caught smoking pot - she's helping traffic heroin and prescription narcotics- from Detroit.. Great gal.
wow

Ballwin, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2013
GOho wrote:
SHE Loafed UP Wolf piss to long ruined a movie star.
What???

Level 1

Craigsville , WV

#20 Feb 11, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>What???
Must be one of her loyal customers lol
Bless her heart

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 11, 2013
I heard she told the State Troopers as they were placing her and her drug pen co-horts in handcuffs

" Don't you know who i am? I am Salwa Amin from MTV's hit show Buckwild i aint no Heroin and oxycotin dealer. I'm a rising star, so take these cuffs off of me and my entourage, before i call my daddy and MTV. "

It didn't work! Bless her strung out heart you can't blame a drug dealing junkie for trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUMMERSVILLE Reveals Life of the Bryant family 1 hr LPN 32
Fletcher and fletcher 2 hr Wondering 6
WV Storm Semi Pro Football (Jun '12) 14 hr Jake 17
Need Firewood 17 hr get bent 7
Nicholas County 21 hr Red Pepper 2
Cops using their patrol cars to drop their kid... (Aug '14) Thu lmao 32
brianna cochran Thu cold feet 11
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment