Next Last
fyi

Cedar Grove, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Bob is a fair man

Bob is a just man

Bob is an honest man

Bob Dorsey is a Christian man

Vote: Robert Dorsey Sr. for Sheriff of Nicholas County--it's time for a change!
Joe

Cedar Grove, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Is this the Bob Dorsey that once did plumbing? If it is I will vote for him. We need some new blood in the county police department. That good buddy system needs to go!!! Vote them all out!!!
Citizen

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2012
What is Mr Dorseys law enforcement experience? Specifically what does he plan to do to make this county a better place for everyone?
voter

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
I'm not voting for a republican. I only vote for democrats.
Voter 2

Cedar Grove, WV

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Mr Dorsey understands that we have corrupt law enforcement in Nicholas County. One thing he is going to do is clean all corrupt deputies out of the system. How will he do this? He will give drug tests to all deputies un-anounced. This will clean out the corruption in a hurry.
WHAT

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Voter 2 wrote:
Mr Dorsey understands that we have corrupt law enforcement in Nicholas County. One thing he is going to do is clean all corrupt deputies out of the system. How will he do this? He will give drug tests to all deputies un-anounced. This will clean out the corruption in a hurry.
Why don't they do that anyhow? Other places of employment do. Especially with the importance of their jobs!
voter3

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Fran and son at Frans are backing Dorsey. What does this tell you? These two have tried to get everyone in town arrested with their lies. A new Sheriff is needed since they are no longer controlling the current ones. Say no to Dorsey and Fran and son.
fyi

Cedar Grove, WV

#8 Oct 11, 2012
voter3 wrote:
Fran and son at Frans are backing Dorsey. What does this tell you? These two have tried to get everyone in town arrested with their lies. A new Sheriff is needed since they are no longer controlling the current ones. Say no to Dorsey and Fran and son.
I don't believe a christian man like Dorsey would be hanging out with these two.
Hobart

Summersville, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2012
voter3 wrote:
this post is ignorance. Lots of people like bob. If you weren't close to Fran and son you wouldnt know who they backed.
Not Voting

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Oct 11, 2012
I am not voting for Bob Dorsey christian or not when both of his sons are drug addicts and been in prison for drugs. Why would we the citizens of Nicholas County want someone in office as sheriff when he will continue to allow the druggies to run free and live in his own damn house. He got the name Lying BOB for a reason. SAY NO TO DORSEY
Hobart

Summersville, WV

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Not Voting wrote:
I am not voting for Bob Dorsey christian or not when both of his sons are drug addicts and been in prison for drugs. Why would we the citizens of Nicholas County want someone in office as sheriff when he will continue to allow the druggies to run free and live in his own damn house. He got the name Lying BOB for a reason. SAY NO TO DORSEY
I thought you said they went to prison for it. You can't have it both ways.
voter3

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Hobart wrote:
<quoted text>this post is ignorance. Lots of people like bob. If you weren't close to Fran and son you wouldnt know who they backed.
I agree that lots of people like Bob. I don't agree that I am close to these two. These two are lying to bob just to control him. They have been well known in Summersville for too long. Bob is a good man and needs to be warned to stay away from these two.
Citizen

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Voter 2 wrote:
I personally dont think druggie deputies are a problem. Druggie citizens who steal to feed their habit on the other hand are a huge problem.
I Vote

Cedar Grove, WV

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Not Voting wrote:
I understand that Bob's son got framed by the corrupt system and took the rap for another druggie. I also understand that is why Bob is running for Sheriff. He needs to get this corruption stopped.VOTE DORSEY FOR SHERIFF!
not what we need

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Bob Dorsey is not what this county needs. His sons are not only druggies but thieves too. Do you really believe he will push to get them of the streets and then of course he will probably not push to get their friends off the streets either. That's what is wrong with the county now! This use to be a good place but the drugs have taken over n with that comes a lot of other crimes. We need to put a stop to it all n I just don't see Dorsey doing it. He will not get my vote!
Minister

Cedar Grove, WV

#16 Oct 12, 2012
not what we need wrote:
Bob Dorsey is not what this county needs. His sons are not only druggies but thieves too. Do you really believe he will push to get them of the streets and then of course he will probably not push to get their friends off the streets either. That's what is wrong with the county now! This use to be a good place but the drugs have taken over n with that comes a lot of other crimes. We need to put a stop to it all n I just don't see Dorsey doing it. He will not get my vote!
Rev. Dorsey is a minister of the Gospel. He will do the Christian thing every time he makes a decision. Bob has my vote!
Vote

Cedar Grove, WV

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Robert Dorsey Sr. is running ahead in the polls. Vote Dorsey and clean up the Nicholas County!!!
Don

Springfield, NJ

#18 Oct 14, 2012
Vote wrote:
Robert Dorsey Sr. is running ahead in the polls. Vote Dorsey and clean up the Nicholas County!!!
There are no polls. You did this same thing in the mayors election. Stick to insurance.
Vote

Cedar Grove, WV

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Don wrote:
<quoted text>There are no polls. You did this same thing in the mayors election. Stick to insurance.
Have you not heard of silent polls. Just as around. I am not Mayor Robert Shafer the insurance man.
fyi

Cedar Grove, WV

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Vote Dorsey for Sheriff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Randy Key 11 hr smooth 13
Srmc er 15 hr BlackjackDealer 4
Ray Bradford 18 hr Curious 12
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 21 hr Red_Forman 2,366
Darlene Foster 22 hr Family 2
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) Sun LTE Coverage 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages