Global Contact Services
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2010
Does anybody know anything about this place and what is going on? I heard that they are getting a huge ass surprise client visit,(or already has) and they are going down for using short scripts on the call floor? That is sad if it is true, thats a lot of jobs at stake!
oh yeah

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2010
well that place blows balls so it doesnt matter.
Abraham Lincoln

Marietta, OH

#3 Jan 12, 2010
We have actually went through 4 client visits within the past 4 months and passed with flying colors. We follow the guidelines the clients require so you should really get your facts straight. And also rather than talking about our company why dont you go out and find one to work at yourself instead of creating a negative publicity for a company you undoubtedly have no idea about. have a great day and happy JOB hunting. SUNSHINE
SUNSHINE

Clear Spring, MD

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
We have actually went through 4 client visits within the past 4 months and passed with flying colors. We follow the guidelines the clients require so you should really get your facts straight. And also rather than talking about our company why dont you go out and find one to work at yourself instead of creating a negative publicity for a company you undoubtedly have no idea about. have a great day and happy JOB hunting. SUNSHINE
Hey Matt! Hows it goin? I wouldnt worry a whole lot about it.
hmmm

Glenville, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2010
When I worked at Global we did use short scribs and we told that if a client were to come..to put them away immediately.
LOL

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2010
hmmm wrote:
When I worked at Global we did use short scribs and we told that if a client were to come..to put them away immediately.
I think global better be watchin their front and back door huh? Never know when a client may pop in for a surprise visit to check out them short scripts! Oh well global, or should I say Matt or "Abraham Lincoln", you did it to yourselves, you done one too many people diry at that place and now its payback time dont ya think? I think so!
oh yeah

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2010
their shitttttttty there. what makes you so sure i don't have a job? lol..for all you know you could work for me ;-]
oh well

Bradford, PA

#8 Jan 16, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I think global better be watchin their front and back door huh? Never know when a client may pop in for a surprise visit to check out them short scripts! Oh well global, or should I say Matt or "Abraham Lincoln", you did it to yourselves, you done one too many people diry at that place and now its payback time dont ya think? I think so!
sounds to me like u need to grow up and find another job..
Haha

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2010
Yep... we definitly used short scripts when I worked there and usually, everyone memorizes them and when the clients come, that's why noone can hardly get a sale because they have to go verbatim, while they are there. Think about it...why would they go verbatim all the time, when noone wants to set on the phone and listen to 2 minutes of nonsense and someone repeating everything 2 or 3 times. That's why short scripts are used and that's where the sales they do get, daily come from.
Who cares

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Haha wrote:
Yep... we definitly used short scripts when I worked there and usually, everyone memorizes them and when the clients come, that's why noone can hardly get a sale because they have to go verbatim, while they are there. Think about it...why would they go verbatim all the time, when noone wants to set on the phone and listen to 2 minutes of nonsense and someone repeating everything 2 or 3 times. That's why short scripts are used and that's where the sales they do get, daily come from.
Well, 1st of all I personally worked there for quite a while, and really it isnt that bad at all, it's basically what you make of it. Ive had a few jobs in my time and let me tell ya, there are worse things than GCS! I made a lot of good friends there and liked a lot of the management, and I miss them all. GCS is actually the easiest job you will ever have, and that is no joke. There are a lot of people who work there who take their job very serious and depend on that paycheck to pay their bills and feed their kids. A lot of really good people I may add. So dont get on here trying to start a bunch of trouble and get GCS in trouble or whatever, you know if you worked there and hated it, fine, you hated it, you move on to something that's for you or that you like better. If your getting on here bashing the place and all your going by is what you here, go put in an application, try it for yourself firsthand before you judge the place. You never know you may like it and make a few friends while your there.
Nutty

Rupert, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Curious wrote:
Does anybody know anything about this place and what is going on? I heard that they are getting a huge ass surprise client visit,(or already has) and they are going down for using short scripts on the call floor? That is sad if it is true, thats a lot of jobs at stake!
They use short scripts all the time,then they tell you to hide them or trash them if there is a client visit comeing up.
Dazed 2010

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2010
I worked for GCS for many years and was part of management there. While all jobs will have their short comings, this is one of the easiest jobs ever. They give you all of the information so that you can make good quality sales. GCS does follow the regulations set forth by the company and clients. There is a lot more than meets the eye to the company. Clients have fake numbers mixed into the call lists so that they can monitor what GCS is doing. They also can listen in at any time, and they do not even have to be at the site, or within the country for that matter. These are mutli-million dollar clients, and GCS is not going to do something to lose that much business. Most of you just do not understand the gudielines and legal standards of the telemarketing company. GCS is well within the laws and client requirements. Actually, they do their job better than any telemarketing company I have seen. Those of you on here that are putting the company down were probaby fired (and I may have done it -- sorry) and mad about it. Don't make comments with out the proper information to back it up.
Lmao

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2010
I dident get fired I f******* quit it's all favoritism there if your not managment, friends of managment, or fucking managment then it sucks to work there. You were lucky if half the people showed back up after they got paid. And lunch should have been at 4:20 because who did come back were high. But hey if you like to sit on your ass and get cused by people by all means work there. And hey if you give a good bj you'll be a manager in no time.
Btw

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2010
I'm sure these comments defending gcs were made by managment whilel there on the floor making sure noone is on there cell phone lmao
uhh

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2010
lmao. for sure....you know...checkin there myspace and topix page while "watching us"
Nutty

Rupert, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2010
Dazed 2010 wrote:
I worked for GCS for many years and was part of management there. While all jobs will have their short comings, this is one of the easiest jobs ever. They give you all of the information so that you can make good quality sales. GCS does follow the regulations set forth by the company and clients. There is a lot more than meets the eye to the company. Clients have fake numbers mixed into the call lists so that they can monitor what GCS is doing. They also can listen in at any time, and they do not even have to be at the site, or within the country for that matter. These are mutli-million dollar clients, and GCS is not going to do something to lose that much business. Most of you just do not understand the gudielines and legal standards of the telemarketing company. GCS is well within the laws and client requirements. Actually, they do their job better than any telemarketing company I have seen. Those of you on here that are putting the company down were probaby fired (and I may have done it -- sorry) and mad about it. Don't make comments with out the proper information to back it up.
Oops I had my information and when you were in training for the job you had to write a short script.
uhh

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2010
"lmao" you couldn't have said it better!!! like for realz! we know who will give ya the bj. and we also always knew all the favorites. you other are or your not, god help you if you arent, and i didnt get fired either, you guys don't fire!!! haha everyone just stops showing up!
Stupid stupid

San Mateo, CA

#18 Jun 3, 2010
I like it there, I mean no it's not cut out for everyone, and oh hell yes we use short scripts, the cpany probably wouldn't still be kickin if we didn't. But why does it really matter to u? Apparently u don't work there.
Honest woman

Lerona, WV

#19 Jun 3, 2010
I worked there a few years ago and I hated every minute of it. and I did see them fire alot of very nice hard working people just because the people either knew to much or one of the supervisors were jealous of them. That place makes money by clouding what they are selling to people and it is a shame that Americans want to rip off other americans! It was the worst job i ever had and I wish id have quit sooner than I did. I seen so many bad things there. Yes karma will come back and bite you in the butt, so supervisors you need to think about all the people you did wrong employees and people on the phone and then get down and pray at night for God to forgive you and to help you change your ways and be better people and then try to change the company into something good for everyone.
yeah

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2010
Crystal is always i such a huge rush to leave..so she can sut around at the bar. UGH!...maybe she'll quit in her 40s? LMAO!! how desperate can you be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 46 min Fed up 17
Bobby Holdren - Come on Sweeney 7 hr Liar 29
8pt Buck 10 hr Spanky 2
Becky? 10 hr Whatsmyname 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Missy 4,198
Fire John Parsons and Mervyn Smith and Kevin De... 20 hr Investigator 2
My Girlfriend wants me to get a circumcism 23 hr OakHillWV 10

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance