april johnson

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Ok so who on heree knows woody miller that works at lowes? I'm kind of interested in him and I'm wondering if he's. Is he a prick or if he's a good guy
just me

Summersville, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2011
He is a JERK!! STAY AWAY!!!
april johnson

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2011
just me wrote:
He is a JERK!! STAY AWAY!!!
why do you say that
Sweet

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Woody is a great guy and he has a girlfriend. Anybody can be a jerk if you piss them off, but if you really know him, then you know he is sweet, funny, and a good person. Please don't start shit about him because he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

“Have a seat...”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

...right over there.

#5 Jul 27, 2011
april johnson wrote:
Ok so who on heree knows woody miller that works at lowes? I'm kind of interested in him and I'm wondering if he's. Is he a prick or if he's a good guy
Perhaps you should get to know him yourself? You know, anything besides asking for the opinions of anonymous, basement dwelling flame warriors who live to stir the pot, settle old scores, and defend their worthless pals.
nope

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2011
He does NOT have a girlfriend!! He is very much single and needs to stay that way....atleast until he gets a bad habits under control.
Sweet

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 27, 2011
I didn't know him and Chasity broke up.
nope

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Yeah. That's old news.
hardy

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2011
He was way to good for her anyways. She was lame and psycho!!
john aucarr

Daniels, WV

#10 Jul 28, 2011
I think he is hot I want him for myself
Sweet

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2011
john aucarr wrote:
I think he is hot I want him for myself
Sorry but he doesn't swing that way.
1 post removed
Goat cheese

Mooresville, NC

#13 Jul 29, 2011
Maestro LL wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should get to know him yourself? You know, anything besides asking for the opinions of anonymous, basement dwelling flame warriors who live to stir the pot, settle old scores, and defend their worthless pals.
And which one of those would you be. Most likely the flame warrior. You like to talk about people writing on this site but aren't you doing the same thing. Get with it. You have no idea about anything. Have fun in your parents basement. Now settle this score.
employee

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Rumor has it they are back together. I mean afterall she does call him at Lowes all the time and I would know this, I do work the switchboard there. Seriously though who has someone served with papers at their place of employment making them look like a piece of garbage and then begs for him back? That is just pathetic! She really needs to stop the stalking and grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man who hit cop 2 hr Wow 4
Hookers In Summersville 3 hr Kat Von 9
Hillary for President! 3 hr Spoonful of Goodness 64
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 9 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,369
Non-flood victims taking donations under false ... 10 hr Nancy 7
It Works products Wed misunderstood 18
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) Wed misunderstood 214

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance