schnoodle

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Anyone know what actually happened to him in Webster Springs?
None Of Your Business

Summersville, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2011
If you don't know, you don't need to know. Obviously, this is not the place to find out truths and rumors are only going to hurt the family. The Skaggs family, especially John and Jeannie, deserve better than this. Let it rest and may David rest in peace.
Still researching

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2011
schnoodle wrote:
Anyone know what actually happened to him in Webster Springs?
It didn't happen in Webster Springs. He had been living in Oakhill. Still finding out details. It was suicide. And he had gotten into some trouble
schnoodle

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jul 19, 2011
None Of Your Business wrote:
If you don't know, you don't need to know. Obviously, this is not the place to find out truths and rumors are only going to hurt the family. The Skaggs family, especially John and Jeannie, deserve better than this. Let it rest and may David rest in peace.
I happen not to be in the area at this time and I was just curious as he had been a good friend of mine for years until a couple of years ago!! And I more than likely know Emogene, Jeanie, John, Dan and Doug better than you! Why the hatefullness....or is that just your nature???
Citizen

Capon Bridge, WV

#5 Jul 19, 2011
If you know them so well, you wouldn't get on a public site and ask about the details of someones death. This isn't our first rodeo.
You know enough to come here so therefore, you know where a thread like this leads. Hard to imagine that with you knowing the family so well that this is your best method to gather information.
1 post removed
Still researching

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Damn, he had gotten in trouble for child molestation. I'd shoot myself or something as well.
WOWee

Elkview, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2011
Still researching wrote:
Damn, he had gotten in trouble for child molestation. I'd shoot myself or something as well.
I think you need to QUIT researching and posting such comments as the above. That was totally uncalled for! Shame on you! I cannot believe there are such people that get on here and run their mouth when their is family and friends that are gonna see and hear your trash!
Still researching

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 21, 2011
the family and friends that are close, already know. As a matter of fact they know more than me and many others. there isnt anything on here they dont alreay know and hopefully condemn. If one of my own family members got in trouble for something like this, iwould wish death on them as well. YOU DON'T MESS WITH KIDS !
Meadow

Beckley, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Dave Skaggs was a very good friend of mine for many of years. Yes he did commit suicide in Webster and no it wasn't with a gun, no he did not live in Oak Hill and NO he was most certainly was not a child molester. Now please stop your vicious rumors and let the man rest in peace.
schnoodle

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Meadow wrote:
Dave Skaggs was a very good friend of mine for many of years. Yes he did commit suicide in Webster and no it wasn't with a gun, no he did not live in Oak Hill and NO he was most certainly was not a child molester. Now please stop your vicious rumors and let the man rest in peace.
Thank you for your kind words!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sumersville Sears Owner 3 min resident 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr The monster 4,243
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 12 hr Andrees 80
northside scam ?????? (Mar '12) Sep 20 Dummy 72
Deputy Holdren Sep 20 Jason 7
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) Sep 19 knowsher 34
Aleigha Auxier Sep 19 knowsher 14

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages