Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mrs. Butter Bee

Daniels, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ok I have a problem and I really could use some help and I need real answers. Ok so the thing is, I'm 19 years old and I don't find men my age good looking. The only men that I do find good looking are men 2x's my age. Like for ex. I saw this guy today in the store who I would say was about in his early 40's and I thought yum, and I've see guys all the time around my age and I think yuk. Is this normal? Why am I only attracted to men so much older then men?
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 
Any answers?
1 post removed
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 
Huh wrote:
What store?
I was shopping in krogers in Fayetteville, but why does the store matter?
Huh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2013
 
Might have seen u checking me out!!!
mike the Viking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Its not unusual. I'm in my late twenties and I prefer women in their forties. But my reason is because most women my age are immature and stuck up. Older women know what they want in life and don't have a chip on their shoulder.
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2013
 
Huh wrote:
Might have seen u checking me out!!!
Oh, lol. Are you a older man? And what store do you work at so next time I'm there I can check you out?
1 post removed
Huh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 25, 2013
 
Just shopping, and yes I'm older!! Food loin!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 25, 2013
 
To each their own. I am sure there are plenty of older men who would gladly go out with you. It doesnt really matter why you are, does it?
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2013
 
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
To each their own. I am sure there are plenty of older men who would gladly go out with you. It doesnt really matter why you are, does it?
Yeah I guess you're right. The only reason I asked is because my friends tell me that it's not normal that I don't like guys my age and I was just needing some advice. Thanks

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2013
 
I agree with Mike. I always dated older women, and then married one. No drama, and they do know what they want. No offense to the younger ladies, though, there are some who are definitely worth it, but just from my own personal experience; older is always better. Nothing wrong with you for preferring older men, either..same situations as most of them are settled and stable in their lives. Good luck to you.
humm

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

[QUOTE who="Mrs. Butter Bee"]Any answers?[/QUOTE]
gold digger perhaps ?
1 post removed
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 25, 2013
 
like wrote:
[QUOTE who="Mrs. Butter Bee"]<quoted text>Yeah I guess you're right. The only reason I asked is because my friends tell me that it's not normal that I don't like guys my age and I was just needing some advice. Thanks"

are you talking about guys in their 70s or 80s wow that's hot
No like 30'a and 40's
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

humm wrote:
[QUOTE who="Mrs. Butter Bee"]Any answers?"

gold digger perhaps ?
No I'm not a gold digger. I have never asked or let the men I see give or buy me things. I'm can buy the things I want and if I don't have the money then I just don't get it. I was raised to depend on myself not a man.
Swag

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Honey I'm on ur side! Older men are much more mature and are much better than most younger men. Most younger men are little pu**y's and have no damn idea how to treat a woman! And whoever said u were a gold digger is probably just some jealous idiot! Most ppl on here are nothing but s**t starting dumbasses!! So keep looking for ur mr right and don't listen to ur friends do what makes u happy!
Mrs. Butter Bee

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Swag wrote:
Honey I'm on ur side! Older men are much more mature and are much better than most younger men. Most younger men are little pu**y's and have no damn idea how to treat a woman! And whoever said u were a gold digger is probably just some jealous idiot! Most ppl on here are nothing but s**t starting dumbasses!! So keep looking for ur mr right and don't listen to ur friends do what makes u happy!
Thank you Swag, I do believe you're right, I got to do what's makes me happy not my friends. Thanks again hun
humm

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Swag wrote:
Honey I'm on ur side! Older men are much more mature and are much better than most younger men. Most younger men are little pu**y's and have no damn idea how to treat a woman! And whoever said u were a gold digger is probably just some jealous idiot! Most ppl on here are nothing but s**t starting dumbasses!! So keep looking for ur mr right and don't listen to ur friends do what makes u happy!
Me a jealous idiot? What's to be jealous about ? I mean yeah I guess the SSI from these old timers would come in handy but no thanks, and as for you I'd bet that you yourself are a gold diggin w!@&e , probably wouldn't have upset you as much if you weren't , oh and FYI you say most younger men are psys just remember they are the ones fighting wars for you and dying for your freedoms so why don't you just sit down and drink a nice cold glass of shut the f up!!
Bianca

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Huh wrote:
Just shopping, and yes I'm older!! Food loin!!
Food *loin*! LOL
VMAX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 26, 2013
 
Mrs. Butter Bee, a lot of younger ladies are the same way. Just remember this, your affection for older men drives older women nuts. As a woman ages, her value decreases and they know this. They will despise you because you are a threat to their paycheck. That's just how it is.
VMAX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 26, 2013
 
I am gay and Republican so I hate women in general. They have little value and just want a check.
The real VMAX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 26, 2013
 
That's what you gotta do when you don't have a reasoned argument. Proves my point....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summersville Ginos 17 min browning 3
Court house tax ladies 19 min local 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min bacon hater 57,005
Lyle Neal 1 hr your wrong 20
sentencing for the England's 4 hr curious 2
where did he go ? 7 hr yoyo 3
Darrell Jackson 8 hr justice is dead 2
home wrecking woman 17 hr Phyllis the pilliss 4
•••
•••
•••

Summersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••