First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ignorance BreedsStupidity

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#21 Oct 28, 2011
Dudemannn wrote:
We dont need to hear the whole story really do we?
Nah.......doesn't sound like he's wanting any sympathy......seems to just making a statement to whoever he's mad at. No biggie. Not hurting anyone really.
REALLY

Morgantown, WV

#22 Oct 28, 2011
no but hes wanting people to know something so if he wants us to know then hes got to post the story so we can understand what hes say thats all, you know what I mean?
mr h

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Oct 28, 2011
ok its like this i worked my ass off for ten yearsbuilt up a big company put all my money in the one valley bank loans homes and equment any and all that i had was through that bank then one of my brothers went to work for m an t mineing the mine was owned by mike perillie and bob kamm but under their wifes names so i nor my brother knew this my brother drove coal truck for the mine but the coal was a pice of shit almost killed my brother so he took them to court after three years he won his suite took slong to settle couse it was so well hidden as to who owned the mines whith bobby kamm and mike perilli keeping it all under raps untill they lost the suit bobby should of told me what was going on and let me move my money and cds from his bank well he didnt he called in loans and replaced money that should of been sent to me as well as black balling me at 12 other banks hell i couldent even get a lawyer to sue the basterd i had a hell of a hard time getting the law sute drawn up and filed i did get the comp board to go after him they did i think he was guitly of 22 charges but when you have 90 million you dont answer to any one so bobby if you see this i hope your daughters marry a banker just like you that goes for you to mike ps m an t stands for martha perilli tresa kamm their wifes it cost me every thing to learn thatto bad with all that moneyyou two are still cheep
REALLY

Morgantown, WV

#24 Oct 28, 2011
Ok i understand now yea I would have to say thats pretty f**ked up to do but thats how people are especially when the benjamins are involved its all about the green these days and nothing else, you take the buggest jesus freak out there and tell them I will give u a $1 miooion dollars to throw jesuse out your life and start worshiping the devil and watch how fast they turn to the other side for the money, i guess all im tryin to say is, is that everything and everyone I mean EVERYONE has a price when it comes down to it.
REALLY

Morgantown, WV

#25 Oct 28, 2011
Thanks for sharing your story though even though you didnt have to but I do understand now.
mr h

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Oct 28, 2011
dudeman you should just not say any more to anyone if you cant put a real name behind your self maybe ihave some good shit on you to ya think hell i lived in that town over thirty years kept my mouth shut all that time but dont care any more so be care full what you say i just might know you too
Vanessa McGillicuddy

Sparrows Point, MD

#27 Oct 28, 2011
Steveo wrote:
Summersville sucks. It's a small town with absolutely nothing to do. That's why so many people get on here. Every time i get on here their is over 100 or 90 some people on here. In other towns you don't see that. Maybe in a couple other towns. But no more then a couple. It's pathetic.
So true. I was homesick and I was wondering what was going on in Summersville. It's such a beautiful area, although it loses its appeal when you realize how much of this crazy, immature, back stabbing goes on in this town. I don't miss Summersville now. And you are absolutely correct about other towns/cities don't use this for gossip and petty bickering. They actually use it for political, public interest information, and real news. Crazy, right? Lol.
Vanessa McGillicuddy

Sparrows Point, MD

#28 Oct 28, 2011
Dario wrote:
90% of everybody on here are cowards or nosy or both
I'm nosey.
LOL

Summersville, WV

#29 Nov 3, 2011
Summersville is the worst of the worst.
HAHAHA

Summersville, WV

#30 Nov 3, 2011
Vanessa McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. I was homesick and I was wondering what was going on in Summersville. It's such a beautiful area, although it loses its appeal when you realize how much of this crazy, immature, back stabbing goes on in this town. I don't miss Summersville now. And you are absolutely correct about other towns/cities don't use this for gossip and petty bickering. They actually use it for political, public interest information, and real news. Crazy, right? Lol.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Nail on the head!!
Seriously

Summersville, WV

#31 Nov 3, 2011
Vanessa McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Backstabbers are everywhere in sville. Why is that? Like foreal tho lol
ddd

Charleston, WV

#32 Nov 3, 2011
mr h wrote:
ok its like this i worked my ass off for ten yearsbuilt up a big company put all my money in the one valley bank loans homes and equment any and all that i had was through that bank then one of my brothers went to work for m an t mineing the mine was owned by mike perillie and bob kamm but under their wifes names so i nor my brother knew this my brother drove coal truck for the mine but the coal was a pice of shit almost killed my brother so he took them to court after three years he won his suite took slong to settle couse it was so well hidden as to who owned the mines whith bobby kamm and mike perilli keeping it all under raps untill they lost the suit bobby should of told me what was going on and let me move my money and cds from his bank well he didnt he called in loans and replaced money that should of been sent to me as well as black balling me at 12 other banks hell i couldent even get a lawyer to sue the basterd i had a hell of a hard time getting the law sute drawn up and filed i did get the comp board to go after him they did i think he was guitly of 22 charges but when you have 90 million you dont answer to any one so bobby if you see this i hope your daughters marry a banker just like you that goes for you to mike ps m an t stands for martha perilli tresa kamm their wifes it cost me every thing to learn thatto bad with all that moneyyou two are still cheep
Try using punctuation next time you have something to say; that was nearly impossible follow.
Sad

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 12, 2012
Topix should be used for news only.
Hmmmmmmm

Branchland, WV

#34 Mar 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's there to do in sville? Is there any other places to go and shop besides walmart? Is there any hangout spots? Besides the park?
What is there to do in Ansted, Hico, & Fayetteville? They apparently have something because their topix sites are very minimal and when you go on their sites, there are only single to double digits of viewers.... unlike the Ville' who always has 100 plus.
idot alert

Huntington, WV

#35 Mar 13, 2012
mr h wrote:
hope bob and mike die in hell for stealing 750000 from me you two should have your ass set on fire all you needed to do do was ask me i never knnew about the law suite at m an t mines the one your wifes names were on die in hell for what you two put me and my daughter through you sobs i hope your mother reads this bob and takes all your shit away also then you can understand what its like to work your ass off to have taken away for some thing you didnt even know about till three years latter ho yes you two lost the lawsuite didnt you good you sobsyou to bruce you know that your x is easy ovb what a bunch of dicks hay glen how do you feel haveing a son who is gay
Well, I couldn't understand what you were ranting on about but I did understand the last line. YOU, sir, are a backwards, low life, bigoted jerk that deserves what he got. I wish they would have gotten everything you own for that comment. So what if Glen has a son that is gay, it doesn't make him or his son a bad person, just different from your uneducated, unenlightened soul. How dare you use someone elses business to vent your feeble minded frustrations. I think you got everything that you deserved, too bad they didnt take your computer as well.
Real Name

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Oct 11, 2012
Abdulla wrote:
They need to fix topix where you have to be a member to post. Like facebook and with your picture right beside of every post. If it was like that. I could bet my life, nobody would ever post anything negative. Especially if its about somebody else. Because all the real people don't sit behind keyboards, if they don't like somebody then they just don't like em. They wouldn't try to be nosy or try to start trouble. All the real people, if they have any problems with somebody then they would go and find that person. They would handle there issue, face to face. Not computer screen to computer screen remaining anonymous. Those type of people are FAKE. I just had to get all that out there lol. If somebody out here feels like they have to say something then i probably offended you. And i couldn't care less. Just remember the time always comes when you have to take responsibility for your own actions.
Hey Abdulla! You're the fake! I know this is not your real name. Now that we have that out of the way, what's wrong with the way it is now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner 1 hr your dumb 4
Layoffs 1 hr was wondering 19
Douglas E. Smith AKA "BULL" (Sep '13) 1 hr blah 32
News WVSP: Nicholas County won't go uncovered 2 hr the sky is falling 10
nicholas county courthouse layoffs 2 hr Bug Crick 291
Summersville 4 hr Citzn 14
Dear "Geniuses" lmao 5 hr sally 5
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web