Microchip to be implanted in humans in 2012?

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
All about Life

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2011
It has been reported that the govt. plans to have everyone implanted with microchip devices by the year 2012.Europe & the United States have plans to begin implantation of newborns after they are born soon.Many people (including some of our servicemen) have already been implanted."THEY" make it sound so great, so much simplicity in medical, travel, banking and so on.. basically we will all have UPC CODES and an implant the size of a grain of rice embedded into our bodies.Now there are still reports of veri-chips (microchips) causing cancer etc., in some pets... so why would they go ahead and FDA approve these CHIPS into humans?Do you think it is in our best interest?
Carlos Altamirano is implanted with the VeriChip, a microchip that is used to confirm everything from health history to identity.The microchips, already available in the United States, could tap into a growing industry surrounding Mexico's criminal concerns. Kidnappings, robberies and fraud are common here, and Mexicans are constantly looking for ways to protect themselves against crime.The microchip, the size of a grain of rice, is implanted in the arm or hip. Hospital officials and security guards use a scanning device to download a serial number, which they then use to access blood type, name and other information on a computer.
How much?
One chip costs $150 and has a $50 annual fee. The scanning device and related software cost $1,200. Users can update and manage their chips' information by calling a 24-hour customer service line.
All about Life

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2011
apparently if you try to remove this chip there is a liquid within it that can kill you and in the first few weeks when it is released people will have the right to choose whether they want it but then the rules will change and we will have to use it whether we want it or not and this chip won't do you any good they created it to control us like robots if you have a open mind the chip may not work on you but if you don't it will work i saying this to warn you if you dont believe me theres nothing i can do but we must fight against the goverment ..
Think

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Will Obamma Care cover needed repairs? And can we hook up to a computer to show needed repairs? If so count me in!
Think

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Also how much toilet paper and canned food do you have left over from that Y2K disaster?

And why should we care 2012 is just next year, aint the world gonna end anyway?
supporter

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2011
This is dumb. We can't afford to do this. Hands down. You sound like a whacko that lives on your basement and watches Fox News all day. Go outside and live life.
Suemuhgoo

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2011
thats the JEWS plan!!! THE JEWS!!! THE JEWS!!!
All about Life

Huntington, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2011
supporter wrote:
This is dumb. We can't afford to do this. Hands down. You sound like a whacko that lives on your basement and watches Fox News all day. Go outside and live life.
I'm actually minding my own business. I'm just giving out information. You on the other hand apparently ain't got nothing better to do with your life. Go outside and live life.
I wonder

South Holland, IL

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Is a black Jew David Dukes anti-Christ?
Yeah

Bronx, NY

#9 Feb 14, 2011
Who would pay for stuff like this. It's stupid
messenger of the word

Summersville, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Is this like the mark of the beast? Scary stuff
Sounds like it

Salt Rock, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2011
messenger of the word wrote:
Is this like the mark of the beast? Scary stuff
Sure sounds like it to me!! Take the mark of the beast and that means your damned to hell.
joe t

Summersville, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2011
All about Life wrote:
It has been reported that the govt. plans to have everyone implanted with microchip devices by the year 2012.Europe & the United States have plans to begin implantation of newborns after they are born soon.Many people (including some of our servicemen) have already been implanted."THEY" make it sound so great, so much simplicity in medical, travel, banking and so on.. basically we will all have UPC CODES and an implant the size of a grain of rice embedded into our bodies.Now there are still reports of veri-chips (microchips) causing cancer etc., in some pets... so why would they go ahead and FDA approve these CHIPS into humans?Do you think it is in our best interest?
Carlos Altamirano is implanted with the VeriChip, a microchip that is used to confirm everything from health history to identity.The microchips, already available in the United States, could tap into a growing industry surrounding Mexico's criminal concerns. Kidnappings, robberies and fraud are common here, and Mexicans are constantly looking for ways to protect themselves against crime.The microchip, the size of a grain of rice, is implanted in the arm or hip. Hospital officials and security guards use a scanning device to download a serial number, which they then use to access blood type, name and other information on a computer.
How much?
One chip costs $150 and has a $50 annual fee. The scanning device and related software cost $1,200. Users can update and manage their chips' information by calling a 24-hour customer service line.
You started this out by saying "It has been reported". Who reported it?
messenger of the word

Summersville, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Ive heard about it myself. Never heard any actual dates though, just that "one day" the government might try it. They could keep tabs on you 24-7. Kind of like on the Bourne Identity.
joe t

Summersville, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2011
messenger of the word wrote:
Ive heard about it myself. Never heard any actual dates though, just that "one day" the government might try it. They could keep tabs on you 24-7. Kind of like on the Bourne Identity.
ok, where did you hear it?
Think

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2011
He saw it on the Bourne Identity...if that not scary nothing is....and you know its true they made 3 movies!
i agree

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2011
Yep def the bible playing out just like it says.. il dye before they ever put anything like that in me... It is the mark of the beast 666
Sounds like it wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sounds like it to me!! Take the mark of the beast and that means your damned to hell.
hello

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 15, 2011
does or does not www transulate in numbers to 666 which boils down to technology and isnt that what they say will destroy mankind just what i have heard over the years anyone else out there hear of that in their lifetime
Barack

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 15, 2011
Obama is the Anti-Christ. This is the evidence::rofl:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)

2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)

3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)

4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected

5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)

6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart

7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.

8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)

9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

10. the antichrist will suffer a fatal head-wound and will survive it miraculously.

11. This being will be announced to the world by his Mark of the Beast (he is the first and second beast&#65279; of the Bible) of 666 and Obama had the Illinois Lottery draw 666.
durr

Nitro, WV

#19 Feb 15, 2011
if you believe this, you are a total retard
Well

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2011
I think that every newborn should be chipped and only the parents can retrieve their whereabouts only if an Amber Alert has been issued on the child. Once they turn 18, the chip will then be removed, sterilized, and recycled. It should be placed in different parts of the body so kidnappers cannot just cut off a certain body parts and think they are safe. It needs to be microscopic and flame resistant. Sort of like "Lo Jack" for humans. I do believe this would prevent many infant kidnappings along with murders because the kidnappers or killers would not be able to hide them quite as easily. I know I may sound crazy but if you ask any parent who has lost a child due to kidnapping and murder, I'm sure they would love the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Dalai Lama 58,878
honestly in debt 1 hr Annoyed 3
Burl Rd. 1 hr lola 5
Coronado Coal (Apr '13) 4 hr todd 13
Name Some Wife Beaters and Drunks 10 hr ted 6
Lyle Neal 14 hr Miners Daughter 34
Trashy Wives 20 hr Reality 4
Summersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Summersville Jobs

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE