First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RIP Kayla McCutcheon

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2011
please pray for such a sad situation, such a beautiful young women.
Friends mother

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2011
So sad to hear about Kayla. She was a beautiful that was full of life. Praying for her family.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 15, 2011
I'm only just hearing about this, but can't find anything about what happened. My prayers go to her family
neighbor

Van, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2011
what happened to kayla
rip km

East Bank, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2011
Kayla was such a sweet girl I heard she OD
Thats just so sad she was such a beautiful wonderful person who would never intentionially hurt anyone its sad that happened to her.
a friend

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2011
so sad to hear about Kayla she was a very good friend she will be missed I love you GURLY RIP Kayla Renee
Family Friend

Lansing, WV

#7 Mar 15, 2011
PLEASE keep this nice!! It doesn't matter what happened, or anything. Kayla was a beautiful young lady, and this family is reliving old accidents with this one!! PLEASE just say your prayers, and may God be with this amazing family!!
May you rest in peace Kayla!!
Mizzity Me

Bluefield, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2011
Wow, I cant believe this. She was such a great person and she was always so nice to me. RIP Kayla.

Since: Mar 11

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 15, 2011
I did not no Kayla but I do no! God did!!
That's All that matters ..... I am truly sorry
To her family.... Bless this family
anonymous

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2011
so what happened to Kayla? it's hard to keep her in our prayers unless we know that this isn't a troll attempt.
barb gray

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2011
This is true. I will miss uu my friend. Heaven gained a beautiful angel. Love and prayers to her family and friends. You will be missed.
family member

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2011
I don't feel the details are important but yes Kayla did pass away last night. Kayla was beautiful inside and out. I love her very much and will miss her greatly.
to her friends

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 15, 2011
from what her grandmother said, it was a massive heart attack. That's too bad. She'll be missed.
dcdr

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Is this the same kayla that went to Glenville in 2007?If so I am very sorry to hear about this.she lived right across the hall from me.My prayers go out to her family and especially her parents.
friend

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Prayers for the family of Kayla's. She was a beautiful young woman. She will be missed.
Tiffany

Seth, WV

#16 Mar 15, 2011
I met Kayla when we worked together at Subway a few years ago. She was so funny and so full of life. She didnt need to work but chose to just because she wanted to. How many other teenagers are going to give up time spent hanging out, to work fast food, just to be doing it? She put up with taking out trash, sweeping and mopping floors, and making subs for rude people, when she could have just walked out without any worries, but thats just a small piece of the wonderful person Kayla was. She was at my wedding and she is in my wedding album. I now have another reason to cherish my pictures. She will be missed. It was an honor to have known such a wonderful person. R.I.P Kayla!!
My family's thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Heartbroken Good Friend

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2011
REST IN PEACE, Beautiful girl! We love you an will miss you so very much! The world will never be the same without our Kayla. I will miss the moments we shared, laughing, singing, me watching you put your make-up on and just being goofy! And most of all our long heartfelt talks!~~Kayla was one of a kind! Very beautiful, very sweet, very wonderful all around! She lit up the world, now her light is even brighter in Heaven!
chf12

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2011
wonderful and beautiful person!
ash-bee

Summersville, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2011
i love you KAYLA we are going too miss you :(
anonymous

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 15, 2011
I don't know if you all realize, but Kayla can't read this thread. Why don't you morons give regards to the family. I'm looking at you, ash-bee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Coalminer Layoffs 19 hr Clinton2016 14
srmc is a joke 20 hr Hot Chocolate 31
donna boggs with nicholas co cps and linda call... (Aug '15) 20 hr the necessary evil 12
Screw A Veteran This Weekend Sat Goodwin 19
anyone know april evans (Jan '12) Sat Patrick 41
aleigha auxier Sat Richwood 12
Jimbo Jones in trouble with law what did he do Sat Wandering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages