patrick craytor in jail once again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
troy

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Once again im responding to ur pledge,this is troy shawn clevenger, do i need to repeat it. K i have two asome daughters, somthing u could never create, h"ll to ashame to say ur real name. Second even though me and their mom has some difference she has been an asome mother, in our 20 yr marriage, pat is a young man becomeing a better man each day ( not a coward ) his fr casey is a really good guy, sabrina his girlfriend agrees. So here is ur opption u can name the place that ur going to get ur a#s kick, if not i will pick it for u, thats right i know who u r. And a fair warning u f#ing better keep it loaded, u have just signed ur bye bye warrent, know one threatens pepple i love and lives to tell an lives to tell. So lets see u name where u want get educated, cause im ileavi
troy

United States

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Let me finish, an dont talk it do it.

troy ur plannl

United States

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Dont fall asleep, im coming 4 u, whats taking u so long,,, enough need yl0. Good night
WOW

United States

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Umm pat u might wanna look at the topic "I'm useless" someone put there name as Patrick craytor and is putting stuff about u and Cheyenne on there.
CRAYTOR

United States

#26 Nov 19, 2012
troy wrote:
Once again im responding to ur pledge,this is troy shawn clevenger, do i need to repeat it. K i have two asome daughters, somthing u could never create, h"ll to ashame to say ur real name. Second even though me and their mom has some difference she has been an asome mother, in our 20 yr marriage, pat is a young man becomeing a better man each day ( not a coward ) his fr casey is a really good guy, sabrina his girlfriend agrees. So here is ur opption u can name the place that ur going to get ur a#s kick, if not i will pick it for u, thats right i know who u r. And a fair warning u f#ing better keep it loaded, u have just signed ur bye bye warrent, know one threatens pepple i love and lives to tell an lives to tell. So lets see u name where u want get educated, cause im ileavi
Thanks Troy for being a great friend we had our differences but that's in our past and we're pretty close today so if you need me i got your back Bubba! Just remember that you have people here that care so f*ck the rest of these @assholes on here they ain't worth our time!
CRAYTOR

United States

#27 Nov 19, 2012
I seen it people are pathetic anymore. :) but thanks WOW. :)
WOW

United States

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Ur welcome bub
becky

Bluefield, WV

#29 Dec 27, 2012
i think u people shuld use ur real names an yea me an chey may have problems but im always gna be on her side an u guys can say all the shit u want but none of wat yals saying is true so u shuld probably just grow up a lil bit like forreal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summersville Place 53 min Wondering Why 12
Sheriff 1 hr Working registere... 27
Summersville about to be overrun by pipeliners 6 hr Geez 21
ABC for Nicholas County Board of Education 19 hr Joker 10
Rain showers today Pee showers if you’re a Trum... Wed Fox News forecast 2
Gas prices the highest they’ve been in 3 years.... Wed Trump said it 31
I love Trump I’m a moron Wed TRUMP YOUR MOM 5

Summersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages