Winfield, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Demon spawn
ash

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Woe wrote:
Demon spawn
And nasty girls who like to start fights then get there face beat off!
art

Ripley, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Slowest Go mart around.
dont go

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Nasty druggies that like to flirt with any man that walks in the door...The one that drives the little red car or the white car is such a nasty skank that has everything ajax wont scrub off and she is a druggie...the other girl that works there is the same way....STAY FAR AWAY FROM GO MART!!
hate u all

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2012
dont go wrote:
Nasty druggies that like to flirt with any man that walks in the door...The one that drives the little red car or the white car is such a nasty skank that has everything ajax wont scrub off and she is a druggie...the other girl that works there is the same way....STAY FAR AWAY FROM GO MART!!
WTF did they hit on your man or are u just jealous? Get a f**king life!! They probally have to be high to put up with all of u old ugly b**ches!! Good luck girls at Go Mart:)

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2012
hate u all wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did they hit on your man or are u just jealous? Get a f**king life!! They probally have to be high to put up with all of u old ugly b**ches!! Good luck girls at Go Mart:)
Did you fall out of bed today and hit your toothless head, meth head?
hate u all

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Is that all u can talk about ppl not having teeth? Are u pissed cause u can't get any pu**y?

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2012
hate u all wrote:
Is that all u can talk about ppl not having teeth? Are u pissed cause u can't get any pu**y?
Nope, no problems with that meth head
hate u all

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
give it up jack a** we all know u aint gettin any!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 2, 2012
hate u all wrote:
give it up jack a** we all know u aint gettin any!!
The fact is that you know nothing.
Hate u all

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 2, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is that you know nothing.
Oh don't feel bad it's alright to be a virgin!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Hate u all wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't feel bad it's alright to be a virgin!!
Hopefully the things you say will make you sleep better sometime today. Things you dont know wont hurt you.
Hate u all

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 2, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the things you say will make you sleep better sometime today. Things you dont know wont hurt you.
OK u queer. Maybe u will sleep when u get that big d**k out of your a**.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Hate u all wrote:
<quoted text>OK u queer. Maybe u will sleep when u get that big d**k out of your a**.
You musta had a really bad childhood .. Wanna talk about it?
Hate u all

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
You musta had a really bad childhood .. Wanna talk about it?
I don't know u so why the hell would I talk about my childhood with u!! And why would I be dumb enough to put my life on here for the whole world to see and of course make fun of!!
Haha

Summersville, WV

#17 Dec 5, 2012
dont go wrote:

I don't know about being a druggie but you are definitely rite about that girl being a whore. Everytime I go in there she is talkin to a different guy. And she is always bent over tryin ta give em a good view, like she got anything ta show off. Its pathetic really.
chuck

Bellevue, WA

#18 Dec 13, 2012
It is pathetic these girls have to work at gas stations to find men then find one twice their age thinking there are going to take care of them! They are nasty and it's not about women being insecure but h*** when you have s**** like the one that drives the silver car practically gets up on the counter and beg for it you tell me! Nasty nasty girls you should have a little more respect for yourself because when you don't that's where the good part comes in! I saw this girl get her ass beat down there and it really wasnt a fight! She beat her a** then just toyed with her she didn't even get hit and the best thing of all was this girl pulls her sleeve up and has a 6 or 7 inch cut and staples where she had just had surgery. I would of hated to seen that fight if she would of had 2 good arms she probably would of been laying out on 41! Oh her name was brandy seen her in there working. I just assume thats what that fight was over could be wrong! But that just goes to show if you mess with the wrong b***** man you could get the bad end of the deal! I heard her say that day she wasnt done with her man I hope that girl takes some lessons cause that b**** that whipped brandys a** can whip some a**! So keep up the good work Go Mart sluts!
jus sayin

Summersville, WV

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah brandy is a nasty skank that looks for older men to support her and her poor little boys...I feel for em. They don't deserve a mother like her...I know gomart very well because my boyfriend works there..thank God the two biggest sluts that work there are fired..which is Lacey and brandy.
1 post removed
Just Saying

Summersville, WV

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Y'all are apparently low lifes that has nothing better to do. Really if you have something to say then say it to these girls faces. but wait obviously your a pu**y or you wouldn't talk shit and then not even have the balls to say who you are. A lot of shit got started on the girl that drove the red car. Look at her she's gorgeous. of course she was getting hit on that doesn't make her a who*e. I even asked her out and she didn't go so I'm pretty sure she's not a who*e. And I'm sure she wasn't hitting on anyones men I'm sure your men were hitting on her. So then you get jealous and run your mouth on her? Maybe you should keep your men on leashes. LMAO she can't help that your men are dogs. If you ask me she was the best worker there everytime I went in there she was busy doing something scrubing windows, scrubing sidewalks, dusting, making coffee, etc. She stayed busy so when did she have time to talk to guys?? And she didn't get fired she left a two week notice. I'm sure the manager would give anything for her to come back. So instead of everyone hating on her beauty maybe you ugly girls should get off your butts and do a few sit ups lose some weight and then fix yourselves up then your men wouldn't have to go look at the beautiful go mart girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nikki1999 58,274
serious forum on renting house/apt 2 hr bjc 13
Pam Cline's Easy Way Out 2 hr For real 68
applebees 3 hr Margi 7
Rafters 4 hr JBL 1
wendys 8 hr skip 6
Misty Dixon (Mar '10) 13 hr joedixon 17
•••
•••
Summersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••