To the pro coal people cry babies...

To the pro coal people cry babies of summersville and church lady

Posted in the Summersville Forum

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Well as you can see, the others on here spend as much time or more bad mouthing myself and bug just because we are not PRO COAL.We did not start this war of words regardless of what you might think or wish. We are entitled to our own opinions and have the right just as anyone else on here to communicate our beliefs and ideas in whatever way we can. That being said we are replying with exactly what pro coal throws at us. When a person such as myself praises the fact that coal is on a decline and that the ways we make energy become more diverse rather than just relying on coal, THAT is when the foul language and name calling from pro coals side of the table starts. Therefore we give it right back in the same manner. I'll stand up to my beliefs in the exact same manner that you do yours. You have 3 choices when we communicate our ideas and beliefs. 1.Continue name calling like children while we lower down to your level and give it back. 2. Do not read it or comment and move on. 3. Or try to have an intelligent debate. Simple as that.
derp

Laredo, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
why so serious
1 post removed
Dr Gizmo

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
Well as you can see, the others on here spend as much time or more bad mouthing myself and bug just because we are not PRO COAL.We did not start this war of words regardless of what you might think or wish. We are entitled to our own opinions and have the right just as anyone else on here to communicate our beliefs and ideas in whatever way we can. That being said we are replying with exactly what pro coal throws at us. When a person such as myself praises the fact that coal is on a decline and that the ways we make energy become more diverse rather than just relying on coal, THAT is when the foul language and name calling from pro coals side of the table starts. Therefore we give it right back in the same manner. I'll stand up to my beliefs in the exact same manner that you do yours. You have 3 choices when we communicate our ideas and beliefs. 1.Continue name calling like children while we lower down to your level and give it back. 2. Do not read it or comment and move on. 3. Or try to have an intelligent debate. Simple as that.
#3 would be most profitable for the minds of these people!#2 would be impossible for most readers to pass up on Doc Mudds' commentary, regardless of it's content, the posters will transform into revenging name calling, juveniles.#1 Expect the norm from the coal dust loving creatures that doesn't comprehend that Mudd and Bug are conveying and predicting is that the coal mining Industry is decaying.
Navigator

Summersville, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Dr Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>#3 would be most profitable for the minds of these people!#2 would be impossible for most readers to pass up on Doc Mudds' commentary, regardless of it's content, the posters will transform into revenging name calling, juveniles.#1 Expect the norm from the coal dust loving creatures that doesn't comprehend that Mudd and Bug are conveying and predicting is that the coal mining Industry is decaying.
conveying and predicting the coal industry's demise?

I only wish you guys could see how stupid you appear to the normal people. I guess all left wing liberals need a place to vent though, and you and dr mudd aren't harming anyone, so I'll let you continue with your rants. Just little fish in a big pond.
jimmy

Ona, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
your post title says your wanting name calling.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Navigator wrote:
<quoted text>conveying and predicting the coal industry's demise?
I only wish you guys could see how stupid you appear to the normal people. I guess all left wing liberals need a place to vent though, and you and dr mudd aren't harming anyone, so I'll let you continue with your rants. Just little fish in a big pond.
Regardless of yet another boring opinion from you, this thing was gonna continue anyways, like it or not.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
your post title says your wanting name calling.
The title post states a well earned title that was given many moons ago. And you guys are proof positive that it still stands accurate today.
1 post removed

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Oh Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot, pure and simple! Pretty sad when you have to get on here and start a forum on yourself so you can brag yourself up as being the only person that knows anything about everything. Hate to tell you, you are wrong! Some day, and we may not see it, you will answer for your topix rants and nasty, evil comments and don't think you won't!!
You just as well join us .. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
1 post removed
Holy Ghost Rider

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
JESUS is King!
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Oh Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>Goes for you, too!
Blah
Doobie bro

Seth, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
You just as well join us .. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Worked out well for the Borg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff 33 min Back the blue 25
Gas prices the highest they’ve been in 3 years.... 44 min Casey 28
ABC for Nicholas County Board of Education 3 hr Wondering 8
I love Trump I’m a moron 5 hr TRUMP YOUR MOM 5
Summersville about to be overrun by pipeliners 6 hr Equally Bad 20
Firewood For Sale (Sep '11) 6 hr Tad 14
2 in the pink 1 in the stink Tex? 7 hr Trump 7

Summersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages