Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Hansford, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2013
it seams there is a snitch in summersville by the name of Jason Bails,there has been at least 1 arrest made ,as Jason got into some drug related trouble and is working as a undercover informant for the state police ,better watch your back as jason is out to get his self out of trouble,he's out to get anybody
Kma

Simpsonville, SC

#2 Mar 12, 2013
stoner47 wrote:
it seams there is a snitch in summersville by the name of Jason Bails,there has been at least 1 arrest made ,as Jason got into some drug related trouble and is working as a undercover informant for the state police ,better watch your back as jason is out to get his self out of trouble,he's out to get anybody
if you don't do anything then you won't have to worry about getting snitched on.
decon

Nitro, WV

#3 Mar 12, 2013
stoner47 wrote:
oooooohhhh...... wtf?, anyone who gets in trouble anymore starts RATTIN when they know that each & everytime u do something that could put u behind bars u still do it but once caught, ur too scared to take the punishment, STOP BEING LIL BITCHES, HEARD OF KARMA? WELL WHEN U GET CAUGHT FOR DOING ILLEGAL THINGS, KARMA STARTS BY TAKING AWAY UR FREEDOM, SO INSTEAD U THINK OHJUST TELL ON A FEW & IT WILL ALL BE OVER, WRONG, YOUR HELL HAS ONLY BEGAN
really

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Who cares! Hope they catch all the druggies.
Been there

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 12, 2013
There are tons of snitches in sville they all know if they get in trouble they can rat and they get out if their trouble. It will never change and yea if u don't do anything u won't get in trouble.
Melissa

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Who cares about who snitches as long as the druggies all get locked up for good.
Jason Bailes

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmm funny thing about all of this is that I have never been in trouble and BTW I dont do anything to get into trouble any more. The police use to harass me all the time but I never gave up any names and if you are going by hear say then everybody is a rat in Nicholas county.If you supposedly know that I am a snitch then that means you have some kind of documentation and why dont you photo copy it and put a link to it on your next comment so we can all see it or keep your F@$*ing mouth shut.Thats why I hate summersville people, they run their mouth about shit they know nothing about. I know half the people in this town and if I was a rat there would be no druggies in this town.
Felena

Summersville, WV

#8 Mar 12, 2013
I wish that people would stop running their mouths about shit that they have no clue in what they are talking about. Jason is no rat, he wont roll over on anyone.And stoner47 if you know this to be true then prove it and if you cant then keep your mouth shut. I am his girlfriend and we have a family together an I know what he does and I can lay my hand on a bible and say that he has never been a rat, snitch or anything for the damn cops.People get on here talking shit and just trying to stir up trouble and try to cause drama. People need to get a life if thats all you have to do in life is to get on here and try to bad mouth people especially when you dont have either the truth or all the facts.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2013
decon wrote:
<quoted text>oooooohhhh...... wtf?, anyone who gets in trouble anymore starts RATTIN when they know that each & everytime u do something that could put u behind bars u still do it but once caught, ur too scared to take the punishment, STOP BEING LIL BITCHES, HEARD OF KARMA? WELL WHEN U GET CAUGHT FOR DOING ILLEGAL THINGS, KARMA STARTS BY TAKING AWAY UR FREEDOM, SO INSTEAD U THINK OHJUST TELL ON A FEW & IT WILL ALL BE OVER, WRONG, YOUR HELL HAS ONLY BEGAN
One day a much needed snitch will take your worthless ass out. SNITCHES ARE A GREAT TOOL FOR wiping SCUM such as yourself out of society. Snitch, snitch,snitch,snitch,snitch,sn itch all the way to grandmas house we go.......yippppeeee!!!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
stoner47 wrote:
Lets all hope he gets YOU.....lol!!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Kma wrote:
<quoted text> if you don't do anything then you won't have to worry about getting snitched on.
Excellent point!!! Funny watching dumbass, drug head, do nothings trying to warn people of snitches as if the snitches are doing something wrong. Not much I.Q. to spread around thinking like that. FACT

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Been there wrote:
There are tons of snitches in sville they all know if they get in trouble they can rat and they get out if their trouble. It will never change and yea if u don't do anything u won't get in trouble.
Sumeersville needs alot more SNITCHES, whats wrong with you einstein?.....little low on your meds??? by chance...

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Felena wrote:
I wish that people would stop running their mouths about shit that they have no clue in what they are talking about. Jason is no rat, he wont roll over on anyone.And stoner47 if you know this to be true then prove it and if you cant then keep your mouth shut. I am his girlfriend and we have a family together an I know what he does and I can lay my hand on a bible and say that he has never been a rat, snitch or anything for the damn cops.People get on here talking shit and just trying to stir up trouble and try to cause drama. People need to get a life if thats all you have to do in life is to get on here and try to bad mouth people especially when you dont have either the truth or all the facts.
LOL!!!!!!!This ought to be good.........

Excuse me, so what is all the truth and facts??????
Just checkin.

Let me guess......... you HEARD otherwise right? Or you live with your nose crammed into his life as a witness.....come on lets hear another great FACTUAL story about someone in summersville.

Topics like this are bout as useless as the people that create them. FACT

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Summersville, WV

#14 Mar 13, 2013
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Lets all hope he gets YOU.....lol!!!
DrMudd this stoner47 needs to put proof on here for us all to see.He aint never been in trouble with the cops so he has no reason to snitch. I seriously want stoner47 to put a link on here for his proof.As far as we are concerned we know the truth so all these people like stoner47 can go ahead and talk shit all they want. If your life is that damn dull and boring that you have to run your mouth about shit you have no idea of what your evening saying and doing stuff like this gives you so much enjoyment on it then by all means go ahead and very entertaining to us and we get a lot of laughs out of ignorant people.

Level 1

Summersville, WV

#15 Mar 13, 2013
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!This ought to be good.........
Excuse me, so what is all the truth and facts??????
Just checkin.
Let me guess......... you HEARD otherwise right? Or you live with your nose crammed into his life as a witness.....come on lets hear another great FACTUAL story about someone in summersville.
Topics like this are bout as useless as the people that create them. FACT
No its not that I heard otherwise, I am his girlfriend and we live together.There are so many druggies and snitches in this pathetic ass town.This topic is far from being true, cause he aint no snitch.Its just funny how some one was so board that they would make a rumor up like this.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2013
A Druggie becomes a great member of society when they become a snitch.Hopefully For your sake, neither of you are a druggie who will get busted a one day, and become a snitch. However if you or him are druggies, we would welcome you to become snitches.
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 13, 2013
And your point is?????? Doesnt mattter who i am or if we are one and the same. That sort of information will change nothing. You'll spend more time worrying about that than you will doing anything else, while i laugh at you.LOL!!!!
1 post removed

Level 1

Summersville, WV

#20 Mar 13, 2013
kevin huffman is the one who wrote this $hit which is bs but its cool because u will find out who the rat is when he gets his discovery packet bet ur a$$ it wasn't if u wanna think that about me then fu@k ya

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Gertie wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like we don't need to worry about who you "guys" are any longer. Do you actually think anyone on topix spends one minute of their time "worrying" about you or who you truly are? Face it, everyone knows who Bug Ridge is and it doesn't take a dummy to figure out that it's you, too.
Actually yeah we do, cuase these idiotic sherlock holmes wanna bes running around here have been accusing us of being one and the same and coming up with different people that they think we are for over a year now. Here in craigsville, summersville, beckley. And the funniest thing about it is that nobody has been right yet. At first everyone was agreeing that bug was Alvin Smith, then Ed Wiley, now some fart named Otis Reed. Its freakin comical to watch everyone convince themselves of this considering it has gained them nothing useful. You fall right into the same category of morons. Done heard it all. You are all just broken records trying to play the wrong song..... LOL!!! Do keep trying though, we enjoy the laugh for sure.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 13, 2013
Gertie wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like we don't need to worry about who you "guys" are any longer. Do you actually think anyone on topix spends one minute of their time "worrying" about you or who you truly are? Face it, everyone knows who Bug Ridge is and it doesn't take a dummy to figure out that it's you, too.
The more you believe what you think, the more dumb you appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor Bar 6 hr Clinton your mom 36
Missing Tioga Boy 6 hr Give us info 9
Does any girl know a guy that goes by Ray Ray i... 8 hr Curious one 7
Where's a good place to get married? 9 hr bridetobe 1
How many republicans does it take to change a l... 18 hr Snowflake 8
Trump said that if I vote for Hillary 23 hr Love libberal gov... 17
Republicans want a raise on their EBT card. Mon Dumbass 5

Summersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages