Patrick Craytor

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Im so usless.I mean I cant do anything right!My last resort was to hook up with a skanky girl that isnt even good lookn.I wish someone would put me out of my misery.
okayyyyyyy

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Thanks for letting us all know that.
WOW

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Seriously ppl. Why don't u keep pats name off of topix. Come on now. U know tht wasn't pat he would never say tht about himself nor about his beautiful girlfriend. Wow ppl really need to get a life seriously.
CRAYTOR

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Haha nice try using my name douche it didn't work did it? Thanks WOW.:)
I have a pretty good idea who is using my name so their gonna have an interesting day.:)
WOW

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Pat don't listen to them there not worth ur time. Seriously all they do is sit behind a computer start crap for no reason just to see u get mad and then think u wont do anything about it and in all reality there nothing but stupid cowards. So don't pay any attention to them
teach one

Nitro, WV

#6 Nov 20, 2012
hey pat...dont be so hard on yourself. And by the way,,,it is USELESS not usless....maybe that is why you feel so moronic. and this is for the pat wannabe. if youre gonna trash someone dont let your ignorance of grammar get in the way.
CRAYTOR

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
teach one wrote:
hey pat...dont be so hard on yourself. And by the way,,,it is USELESS not usless....maybe that is why you feel so moronic. and this is for the pat wannabe. if youre gonna trash someone dont let your ignorance of grammar get in the way.
Thank you for your opinion much appreciated friend!:)
United States

#8 Dec 8, 2012
To start off, I know pat and Cheyenne both! Second off, Patrick Anthony you deserve everything you get! No I'm not talking shit about u but me an u both know how many girls you have done nothing but, cheat, lie, use, an then turn around and blame all the things u did behind there back on them an go out an talk shit about them. As for Cheyenne I dislike her but I bet she don't know about all the girls u were sleepin around with when she went to Tennessee?;)
Ha if u ask me Mr craytor, you would have thought u would have learned ur lessons I mean how many girl. Friends have u had an
there mother and father kept them away from you? I mean hello yellow flag! Cheyenne deserve way better than a PILL HEAD anyway... just think back Mr craytor the ones who really did try an make you happy an you done nothing but CHEAT..
KARMAS A BITCH AN IT WILL BIGHT U STRAIGHT IN THE FATASS!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Coalminer Layoffs 1 hr Nick 5
joey carr 3 hr ele 3
Summersville looks bad !!!! 5 hr Teacher 9
police road checks? 6 hr curious26651 4
T & M Rentals and building sales (BEWARE) 6 hr Native 48
Bad LAZY Contractors 11 hr UUGGGHHHHHHH 8
Mary Clevenger (Oct '14) 19 hr richard 4
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE